WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also there's definitely content to analyze now which Ekko wanted and I don't think he's done much of that other than saying no one has offered reasons to town read Juice while not offering any scum intentions for her either

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
we can always use day 1 lynch to yeet an inactive player if it comes to it. better than no lynch

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Vote Ekko

i don't really find Poyser's recent posts all that convincing about him tbh tho, it's meta that I dont really know if its correct or not but i cant shake how weird it was he came off of Barry just to "make more things happen" or whatever when at that point things were happening, I was even questioning Barry myself. I don't think he commented on Tweet voting either
You dont think the fact that he's admonishing people for "defending" Juice despite not actually providing any kind of reason she's sus has merit lol?
Adding that to the post to Barry "you are in a good position to solve" despite that not holding up at all looks to me like he's just posting generic stuff with very little substance behind it.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Vote Ekko

i don't really find Poyser's recent posts all that convincing about him tbh tho, it's meta that I dont really know if its correct or not but i cant shake how weird it was he came off of Barry just to "make more things happen" or whatever when at that point things were happening, I was even questioning Barry myself. I don't think he commented on Tweet voting either
Might not agree with Ekko targets, but I do agree things need to happen. I have played 3 games here and all ended with a D1 no yeet.
Might be a community thing, but I find it pretty normal to change and create wagons.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You dont think the fact that he's admonishing people for "defending" Juice despite not actually providing any kind of reason she's sus has merit lol?
Adding that to the post to Barry "you are in a good position to solve" despite that not holding up at all looks to me like he's just posting generic stuff with very little substance behind it.

To the top point, I just commented on this part myself too and agreed its sus lol

Reactions: Poyser

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Might not agree with Ekko targets, but I do agree things need to happen. I have played 3 games here and all ended with a D1 no yeet.
Might be a community thing, but I find it pretty normal to change and create wagons.

I think he's using it as an excuse at this point tho, he pulled off of Barry the second things DID start to happen with Barry

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
This comments are beyond uncalled for and so condescending.
Manipulative even.

in context with what comment it was attached too - it makes perfect sense - no idea where condescending or manipulative gets involved here though

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You think chopping and changing targets before a wagon has gotten off the ground is a good way to prevent a no lynch?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Bold call to make so early :WOW

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also conveniently excuses not doing anything now

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I think he's using it as an excuse at this point tho, he pulled off of Barry the second things DID start to happen with Barry
But at the same time I feel w!Ekko wouldn’t go for the easy target, if what you all are saying Juice pretty much always dies today. And in a team of 5 I don’t see Ekko being the one pushing the easy suss.
Mafia thrives in a game when 8 pages are about food. So there is no need for the mafia team to make things happen.
It’s a weird take from Ekko that claimed they are burnout, but are also capable of top posting.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But at the same time I feel w!Ekko wouldn’t go for the easy target, if what you all are saying Juice pretty much always dies today. And in a team of 5 I don’t see Ekko being the one pushing the easy suss.
Mafia thrives in a game when 8 pages are about food. So there is no need for the mafia team to make things happen.
It’s a weird take from Ekko that claimed they are burnout, but are also capable of top posting.
Saying juice always dies today is not even slightly accurate lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

He wasn't even trying to make things happen tho he was just complaining they weren't. As evidenced by jumping off Barry when things did start happening

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
You think chopping and changing targets before a wagon has gotten off the ground is a good way to prevent a no lynch?
I have been very vocal about my distaste for the majority yeet here, no matter what happens votes mean nothing since you end in a yeet or not yeet situation.

right now I have the option to vote Juice or no yeet.
Given people don’t want to vote Juice for reasons, we need to find another target considering a lot of people are inactive.