WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Neither do I but in a game with pr when someone has two votes and done pretty much anything to change people’s mind, coming and white knighting is suss, and overall not town.

im not saying Juice is outed mafia, but I didn’t like the free pass without merit vibes from smarks.
yeah that was rather awkward and undued

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Poyser you don't know the full range of how ekko operates. my play will change based on mood and how burned i am or how bored i feel. its not hard to generate content or go completely inactive in a dead thread. but dont take my word for it. suppose its gna be ur job to make sure i dont last long then yeah?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
and so the potential headache begins lol

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Not really random observation.

We're 24 hours into a 48 hour day phase, and there's a whole lot of people who haven't said anything. I don't like that at all.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Not really random observation.

We're 24 hours into a 48 hour day phase, and there's a whole lot of people who haven't said anything. I don't like that at all.
yes, and the largest wagon we got was only 2 votes big and we need 10 votes to hammer

already shaping up to a no lynch lol

the classic

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser you don't know the full range of how ekko operates. my play will change based on mood and how burned i am or how bored i feel. its not hard to generate content or go completely inactive in a dead thread. but dont take my word for it. suppose its gna be ur job to make sure i dont last long then yeah?
Not necessarily, you may change my mind

But of course Im not gonna take your word for it. Its not only that you're operating with lower energy although that does stand out, its more that I dont think anything you're bringing to the table is worthy of you and you usually provide stuff thats way more sound

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
also doesnt seem like we have double voters or they r inactive as none presented themselves up for a vote count double vote confirm

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Low energy [highest post count]

1671553897415.jpeg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Vote Ekko

i don't really find Poyser's recent posts all that convincing about him tbh tho, it's meta that I dont really know if its correct or not but i cant shake how weird it was he came off of Barry just to "make more things happen" or whatever when at that point things were happening, I was even questioning Barry myself. I don't think he commented on Tweet voting either

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I say this as a player - because for the 'Detective Adventure game' it was one of your biggest flaws and party of the reason you didntt get an Honorable Mention from me.
This comments are beyond uncalled for and so condescending.
Manipulative even.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
@Ekkologix lets make the super team that we are.

where you at?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Not necessarily, you may change my mind

But of course Im not gonna take your word for it. Its not only that you're operating with lower energy although that does stand out, its more that I dont think anything you're bringing to the table is worthy of you and you usually provide stuff thats way more sound
i am on burned out and casual mode but im still leading the post count somehow. shud tell u something about the game's general activity level

i dont think ive done anything remotely towny, partly because ive been lazy and not yet invested into the game, but mainly because im waiting for everyone to post which is taking forever to happen. from playing with what we're dealt ive landed on a grim, juice, smark wagons which might all be wrong but its what i can see in front of me thats not a shot in the dark