Wrestling Station?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I love Wrestling Station, and always will. F*ck all those who don't and those who think that this is right, give him another chance! A Moderator can't be banned people! Save_IWF WS.

I'm with Butters over here. On the other hand, I'm happy that Weebo got banned, can I know the real reason why he got the ban?

You people know what? I love the graphics section, there is always some sh*t going on over there and these days... there is just too much going on. Don't know about Untouchable but WS was great imo. However, Weebo was an ass and a blueberry, tell me the real reason why Beebo got banned!

J

Its a sig that took like 5 seconds and sucked, Its hardly the mona lisa you fucking blueberry.

Im not exactly best freinds with WS, we have hardly spoken at all, but I dont think its fair that he gets banned just for saying he did something when he didnt. You lot have blown it out of proportion to much.

Am I retarted...You must be the one retarted...You throwing a bitch fit about a dude getting ban on a forum...Wtf does it matter...If you break a rule...You get ban...No matter how pathethic other member may think it is...

C4

Well then Aussie Badass, why don't you go home and sleep on your bed if it's the Internet and you don't care about it? Why the hell do you post in here? It's an Internet Forum brother! Who the f' cares about your opinion anyways? Just shutup blueberry. And if you don't f'n care then stop posting in this thread, just don't make me mad with such posts.

Reaction score
Wow, this is getting ricockulous. It a ban on a fucking forum, yet we have people throwing bitch fits over it. Grow the fuck up.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Well then Aussie Badass, why don't you go home and sleep on your bed if it's the Internet and you don't care about it? Why the hell do you post in here? It's an Internet Forum brother! Who the f' cares about your opinion anyways? Just shutup blueberry. And if you don't f'n care then stop posting in this thread, just don't make me mad with such posts.

Lol calm dow C4, I know WS was a God to you,but end of the day its just a forum, he will be back before long, the ban will probably be lifted soon enough anyways, don't get so angry, calm down.

The Rated R CMStar

Really, WS made a mistake and he deserved the banning. And it's not a stupid reason considering admins already had a rule for it. Sure, people are going all over the top comparing it with a thief stealing your TV, but still he deserved the banning.

Anyways, he should return in a week

Kaedon

Reaction score
Weebo was banned because he posted spoilers outside the spoiler forum.

Rell

Reaction score
You guys need to go into the Divas undressed section and relieve some of that tension

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan

lmao, firstly moron, I am at home, secondly I like chatting about wrestling and other stuff on the internet I am just saying that people are making too much of a big deal over a fucking ban, I enjoy posting on forums, and if you seriously are getting offended over my posts than you need to grow the fuck up.

Mr. Mat

BKB if you can somehow make me a TNA fan or an ROH fan, than I iwll re your ass.

and Mat I don't hate TNA lol O just can't be fucked downloading at watching it same with ROH

theres a little thing called dailymotion or you tube shane have you ever used them >_>