Wrestling Station?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

shane wont watch alex shelley no matter how much i tell him to on msn. you can go fuck yourslef shane. alex shelley ftw!!

Mr. Mat

alex shelly owns BKB but shane is a wwe fanboy woops i said wwe fanboy he hates TNA

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

he wont even watch tna! or roh! im gunna have to do something about this :shifty:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm going to make one post on this, and one post only.

WS was banned because he was caught ripping. Now, others in the past have been banned for ripping off GFX. That's been forum policy for a while as far as I remember.

That being said, I like WS. He was one of my favourite people on the forum, and as I told TDK, I know that the internetz is not therious business, but I had to be fair. Anyone else would've been banned as well so WS cannot be an exception because I like him not to mention teh fact that he was a moderator and certainly should be held to higher standards than the regular members.. He will be back eventually and I doubt that the ban will last as long as I have set it for, but who knows. The fact of the matter is this, what's done is done, and I'm not backing off this.

Yell and complain all you like, but its not going to make a difference, so deal with it.

phantomgerald

Just a quick question though, who will still ask WS to make sigs? Just a quick poll.

Reaction score
i think banning WS was the right decision, its not fair to have double standards and WS clearly violated the forums policy, tbh im dissapointed at him, he was a great member

J

This thread is so damn dumb...Butter get off Ws's nuts...He got what he deserved...Some people put alot of work into there sigs...and for some guy to steal it and just slap his name on it...That's bs...That would be like someone copying the Mona Lisa and slapping their name on it...

Bottom line...Ws got what he deserved...He was a good member...but stealings stealing...

Buttersz

Reaction score
Its a sig that took like 5 seconds and sucked, Its hardly the mona lisa you fucking blueberry.

Im not exactly best freinds with WS, we have hardly spoken at all, but I dont think its fair that he gets banned just for saying he did something when he didnt. You lot have blown it out of proportion to much.