Wrestling Station?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

LOl, he will be returning, I don't know what the big fuss is about.

Why did Weebo get banned?

Famou$ 187

I was never banned on some shit like this. So my name shouldn't have been brought up.

This Guy

So I'm not 100% clear on what happened exactly, but someone earlier said theres a difference between insperation, rip and out right stealing. Then said WS should be unbanned, but to my understanding WS out right stole...and that shouldn't be a bannable offense? So should the guy who breaks into your house and steals your new 50" plasma tv not goto jail because he volounteers at the soup kitchen on the weekends?

Seriously, again I don't know all the details, but I would say if its true that he stole sigs then the ban is justified, not a perm ban of course but a ban is justified none the less. And since I do know its not a perm ban, I'm not sure why guys like Butters has his panties in a twist.

This Guy

^^um I don't remember....some rule violation that increased his infractions high enough for the min day ban deal.

the dark knight

never thought nation would actually do it....it worked anyway :D

Rell

Reaction score
Yeah, I just found out his "suspension" is long than I expected. I originally thought it was only a couple of days, but its actually for a while. Well WS, I hope your ban will be reduced.

Reinvented

Reaction score
I wonder who brought up the fact Famou$ got banned for stealing a sig before???? Hmmmmmm I know who Reinvented!!!!

Who really cares sig stealing is not as bad as pretending your "Rell"......WHAT!?!

Mr. Mat

I wonder who brought up the fact Famou$ got banned for stealing a sig before???? Hmmmmmm I know who Reinvented!!!!

Who really cares sig stealing is not as bad as pretending your "Rell"......WHAT!?!
lmao everyone should try to be rell the world would be much better with more
rell's >_>:smileysex5:

Meh he is banned, and we all know why, can we just shut up and move on about this? or will this be the IWF headlines for the next month?
a diffrent side to shane here is our little shane growing up*cries*

CT Styles

PS What Is Happening To The GFX Section!!!????!!!!????

Wrestling Station, BANNED

Weebo BANNED

These are two quality GFXers!!!

Who's next, Maybe Untouchable isn't Untouchable? Maybe C4 will explode and get banned? Butters might slip up!?

PS I dont want any of you guys to get banned I'm just saying two top GFXers have been banned hopefully your not next. Okay so for the record I dont want you to be banned. Just stating examples

Untouchable

Reaction score
PS What Is Happening To The GFX Section!!!????!!!!????

Wrestling Station, BANNED

Weebo BANNED

These are two quality GFXers!!!

Who's next, Maybe Untouchable isn't Untouchable? Maybe C4 will explode and get banned? Butters might slip up!?

PS I dont want any of you guys to get banned I'm just saying two top GFXers have been banned hopefully your not next. Okay so for the record I dont want you to be banned. Just stating examples

ROFL that was an awesome post

Buttersz

Reaction score
Panties in a twist? Stfu.

WS I agree should be de-modded and maybe suspended for like a few days max?

But to be banned for just using someone else's gfx isn't exactly the same as stealing someones 50" plasma TV, so i don't know where you got that one from mate.

IW needs quality posters, WS an Weebo are both great assests to the forum. Dno why weebo was banned though.

I'm sure you guys have used an image on google without someones permission? "OMGZ U IZ A RIPP3R!!!!".

Grow up.