Wrestling Station?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Buttersz

Reaction score
Theres inspiration, and full on ripping, and then theres stealing. You cant deny it.

Not saying you should be banned or nothing, but that WS should be UN-BANNED!

20485648im5.jpg

Code:
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/2811/20485648im5.jpg

Voice your support people!!!!

Mr. Mat

banning him was wrong he never spammed they should of just de-modded him

Buttersz

Reaction score
EXACTLY!!

Use the sig, and support that right, and together, he will get un-banned!

Untouchable

Reaction score
I dont fully rip?

And it was never my idea to ban WS and dont think he should be, certainly not for aslong as he is, although I dont we should have a GFX mod who is claiming others work as his own.

Weebo

Reaction score
i saw just leave this be. when Famous was banned u guys didn't make a fuss. i think he was a fraud and i'm glad he is gone. i never really liked him anyway.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Someone else got banned because of it aswell?

I didnt know that, I should make a sig for him aswell. But WS is a quality poster in all apsects of IW. He should not be mod I agree, but he should still be a member becuase IW needs him.

SAVE_US.WS

Buttersz

Reaction score
I dont fully rip?

And it was never my idea to ban WS and dont think he should be, certainly not for aslong as he is, although I dont we should have a GFX mod who is claiming others work as his own.

Amen. Demodded yes, but banned no!

Weebo

Reaction score
Well it's not up to anyone that has posted in this thread if he is allowed to come back because only Monkey can make that decision cause he is the mod. If I were him I wouldn't allow him back.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
LMFAO WS WAS BANNED LMFAO....

And Congrats to Untouchable....sad the 1st time ive seen your name, that its in green :/

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
For all of you, there was a huge debate over this and a lot of stuff to consider. In the end it didn't turn out to be in WS's favor. Bottom line. WS is not permanently banned.

We'll just leave it at that and I think everyone else should too.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I don't know a lot about them, but they all seem to be very, very sensitive and take their shit very, very seriously.