Wrestling Station?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Panties in a twist? Stfu.

WS I agree should be de-modded and maybe suspended for like a few days max?

But to be banned for just using someone else's gfx isn't exactly the same as stealing someones 50" plasma TV, so i don't know where you got that one from mate.

IW needs quality posters, WS an Weebo are both great assests to the forum. Dno why weebo was banned though.

I'm sure you guys have used an image on google without someones permission? "OMGZ U IZ A RIPP3R!!!!".

Grow up.

1) How would you define a suspension to be different then a ban? To me its the same thing.

2) Yes the TV is an extreme, but its the same princable. Stealing is stealing, rules are rules, if WS broke them, then should he not be banned in accordance to the rules?

3) Yes, I've used pictures form other sites in my signature before, like I had the one of Matt Hardy & MVP from WWE.com with the tag titles....I never claimed I owned it or created it. That is what WS did...thats the difference.

It is a big deal WS got banned for a stupid bullshit reason.

4) Please explain why its bullshit? I mean since the TV was an extreme example why don't I use a lesser extreme. I'm a mod of two sections and a super mod....lets say I start spamming all over the board making useless posts not contributing to conversations and just always leave the same msg of "I agree" or "I disagree" would it be bullshit if I got demodded and banned? No. Because Spamming is against the rules and for anyone else would result in a ban eventually too as it would to me if I did it too. The point is rules are rules. And WS is not an exception to this rule.

Nation

4) Please explain why its bullshit? I mean since the TV was an extreme example why don't I use a lesser extreme. I'm a mod of two sections and a super mod....lets say I start spamming all over the board making useless posts not contributing to conversations and just always leave the same msg of "I agree" or "I disagree" would it be bullshit if I got demodded and banned? No. Because Spamming is against the rules and for anyone else would result in a ban eventually too as it would to me if I did it too. The point is rules are rules. And WS is not an exception to this rule.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure WS never spammed.

This Guy

^^way to miss the point

I was using me as spamming as an example. My point was, just as Spamming is a rule violation so is taking someone else gfx and claiming them as your own.

Nation

^^way to miss the point

I was using me as spamming as an example. My point was, just as Spamming is a rule violation so is taking someone else gfx and claiming them as your own.

Ya know WS apologized and we only have proof of one stolen sig.

This Guy

^^so how many stolen sigs does it take before its wrong? And its easy to appologize after the fact when you've been caught.