Wrestlers that never reached their potential?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Vince is a douche, he's like a child. He'll punish the people he wants to punish even if they could do very well on TV and such. I hope he leaves as soon as possible.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Tbh I can't wait until HHH runs WWE because look how good NXT is and that's run by Trips, respect to the man!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I also can't wait for it, and while I know HHH thinks like Vince in may ways, I'm pretty sure he's not senile. So, in theory, the problems of discontinued storylines and simply not listening to anything people have to suggest will be over, which is already a big step in the right direction.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I hope HHH does a better job than Vince has been doing recently. If HHH is running NXT, I want to see how RAW would look while HHH runs it.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
It won't be long until NXT is way more popular than Raw and SD

That's when the upper-management will shove their noses in there, causing it to be a shit hole.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
NXT is a "development" show, it'll never get as much attention as Raw or SD. Which is good, it will keep Vince off the show, maintaining its quality and main concept (giving young talent a chance to appear). What I'm looking forward is for NXT to be on TV in the US.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Leo C said:
NXT is a "development" show, it'll never get as much attention as Raw or SD. Which is good, it will keep Vince off the show, maintaining its quality and main concept (giving young talent a chance to appear). What I'm looking forward is for NXT to be on TV in the US.

I don't mean more popular across the world but definitely on this forum and many other forums.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:

I hope no one get's involved in the show other than the current people working on it. They're doing a tremendous job. I like NXT better than RAW and SmackDown, that's how good it is currently. I hope they continue the great work, this could be the start of something huge.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
I don't mean more popular across the world but definitely on this forum and many other forums.

I see. Well, it's already considered to be better than Raw and SD, so it won't take long until it's as popular as them, at least. In here, I mean. Not sure about other forums. WWE Forums is my IWC home. :yay:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
I see. Well, it's already considered to be better than Raw and SD, so it won't take long until it's as popular as them, at least. In here, I mean. Not sure about other forums. WWE Forums is my IWC home. :yay:

I'm a huge NXT fan, you're not alone.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I'm a huge NXT fan, you're not alone.

Great to know, I'm pretty sure no one in upper management will stick their noses in NXT and ruin things. When the storylines get going it's going to be awesome.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Great to know, I'm pretty sure no one in upper management will stick their noses in NXT and ruin things. When the storylines get going it's going to be awesome.

I'm unaware whether they should add a belt, I mean, it could work. Adding a single NXT Championship belt could possibly work but then again, it could cause harm. What would you do? Would it help the young stars? (This is still on topic to wrestlers that never reached their potential as we're talking about NXT stars and what would benefit them.)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I'm unaware whether they should add a belt, I mean, it could work. Adding a single NXT Championship belt could possibly work but then again, it could cause harm. What would you do? Would it help the young stars? (This is still on topic to wrestlers that never reached their potential as we're talking about NXT stars and what would benefit them.)

I believe it could help. I mean, it couldn't hurt, could it? One championship exclusive to NXT would be OK in my eyes.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
I believe it could help. I mean, it couldn't hurt, could it? One championship exclusive to NXT would be OK in my eyes.

It could cause harm in a way as it'd be more involved around the title and not the other stars that have the opportunity, too. I mean, it could be really helpful however it could be just like the US title, for example. If they make it hard to gain and not something that's passed around every other 2 weeks, then it could make huge stars.