Wrestlers that never reached their potential?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Well. About Santino, I said a sort of gimmick he had in OVW. :pity:

He could've sold it way better than Kozlov. That guy was purely wasted.. Santino could've done it better..

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I know, I just mentioned that he used that gimmick. And his career went down instead of going up, just like Benjamin, for example.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The should-have-been main event duo of Jack Swagger and Drew Mcintyre. They both got plenty of heat when given the chance. But they dropped the ball on Drew and idiotic backstage heat got in the way, and I don't even think I need to discuss Swagger.

And Evan Bourne. It's 2012. The fans don't want muscleheads any more.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
McIntyre backstage heat? :dafuq:

HAVE I LIVED UNDER A ROCK!?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Shelton Benjamin, Farooq posted a pic of his on the previous page.

And yes, I think there was some backstage heat on McIntyre regarding some problems he had with Tifanny, if I recall correctly.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Shelton Benjamin, Farooq posted a pic of his on the previous page.

And yes, I think there was some backstage heat on McIntyre regarding some problems he had with Tifanny, if I recall correctly.

Both problems: SOLVED :boss:

Leo you're the man! :obama:

Tiff didn't want to bang to keep her job. I respect that..

Shelton indeed.. The golden standard.. Well if you're comparing with all the champs and guys who were pushed, WWE is racist.

Reactions: Snowman1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I hope McIntyre gets out of the dog house, he's talented. I'm sad about Shelton not being used properly, he was extremely talented. :downer:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Both problems: SOLVED :boss:

Leo you're the man! :obama:

Tiff didn't want to bang to keep her job. I respect that..

Shelton indeed.. The golden standard.. Well if you're comparing with all the champs and guys who were pushed, WWE is racist.

That's so untrue. There are plenty of black world champions

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
That was ages ago.

But I wasn't talking about black superstars in particular.. All foreign superstars are held back. Except for Sheamus, but that's because you know who trains with him.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Yoko was Samoan, went over Hogan and had a year long WWE title reign. Barrett was given a huge summer storyline on the main show, admittedly he dropped down after but he wasn't really held back tbh, just mistreated as was Sheamus during after his US title reign. Del Rio, Rey and Cara are all Mexican and have recieved big pushes. Even Regal was due in for a big push before he got busted for roids, so it wasn't just Fella who wasn't held back lol.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
The Rock never fully reached his potential. He had the potential to be bigger than SCSA and arguably he is. But The Rock shouldn't be arguable, comparing Rock to Austin is like comparing Jordan to Kobe. Kobe is good but he's not as good as Jordan. Rock is Jordan BTW.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm not really sure who was better in the ring and mic. But Austin was the guy who possibly saved WWF from WCW, because his gimmick and feud with Vince were so well accepted by the public.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
There's too many good superstars in the dog house, Vince needs to stop feeding his massive ego and get over it, push them all because they really deserve it! (except Ezekiel Jackson)