Wrestlers that never reached their potential?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Natayla is also another one. They gave her a stupid farting gimmick and they put her in the shadow's off Beth Phoenix, that's complete s***.

She should feud with Beth imo, two out of maybe four Divas that can actually wrestle.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Natalya should be one of the big divas today :upset: also AJ

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Beth and Natalya should be feuding over the Divas championship.

They should be granted mic time and good quality TV time. This is all a mixture for a successful diva feud.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saylor said:
They should be granted mic time and good quality TV time. This is all a mixture for a successful diva feud.

And they're avaiable with no problems to perform at all. WWE bugs me sometimes.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I have to say Santino. WWE is not using the guy well. He's a comedy character in WWE, but he was a Russian ass kicker in OVW. Imagine what he was like in WWE with a sort of gimmick like that..

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
I have to say Santino. WWE is not using the guy well. He's a comedy character in WWE, but he was a Russian ass kicker in OVW. Imagine what he was like in WWE with a sort of gimmick like that..

Agree, he's good on the mic, and actually pretty good in the ring, so misused.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Jose Tortilla said:

I like his character, it makes me laugh. I wouldn't mind if he goes back to his old roots (I haven't seen him when he was a Russian ass kicker in OVW.)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They tried that with Kozlov, didn't they? The world of inverted pushes. When you debut pinning HHH and Taker and loses cleanly to Heath Slater and Zack Ryder one or two years later. :dawg:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Leo C said:
They tried that with Kozlov, didn't they? The world of inverted pushes. When you debut pinning HHH and Taker and loses cleanly to Heath Slater and Zack Ryder one or two years later. :dawg:

5940.jpg

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:

Then getting future endeavoured. :ace:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That wasn't a good promo, but it wasn't anything one would make fun of until the end. :dawg:

But now you reminded me of Kaval in WWE. :downer:

Don't you guys remember that full segment?

O'Neil no sells MVP's boot, MVP and Morrison stand around waiting for Husky to attack Kaval, and Riley attacks Percy Watson for no apparent reason. :lol1:

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
This thread screams William Regal. Regal was due for his major push in 2008, however he then failed a drug test, and fell back into obscurity. It's a shame, because Regal is one of the best in the business, but was never used correctly. If only he didn't fail that test, he'd be a big heel right now.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Swing Car said:
This thread screams William Regal. Regal was due for his major push in 2008, however he then failed a drug test, and fell back into obscurity. It's a shame, because Regal is one of the best in the business, but was never used correctly. If only he didn't fail that test, he'd be a big heel right now.

Exactly. Regal has got to be one of the most underrated wrestlers ever. I wish he had won the title then... :upset: