Wrestlers that never reached their potential?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
I'd give him the IC title and give him a run, see how he handles being on SD each week, he could restore the belt.

IC or the US belt would be fine, he could easily restore the IC belt if he's given the right superstars to feud. Tyson Kidd feuding superstars such as Damien Sandow and The Miz would make the title mean that much more.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Saylor said:
IC or the US belt would be fine, he could easily restore the IC belt if he's given the right superstars to feud. Tyson Kidd feuding superstars such as Damien Sandow and The Miz would make the title mean that much more.

I would love him to feud with a heel Riley, you'd have the BOSS on the mic and the BOSS in ring, it would be a great feud imo.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
I would love him to feud with a heel Riley, you'd have the BOSS on the mic and the BOSS in ring, it would be a great feud imo.

There's so much you could do, all the creativity and all the possibilities. :yay: It's a shame they're only dream idea's, though. :sad:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Current: Alex Riley, Miz, Punk and ADR.

Alex Riley and The Miz are definitely the one's I agree with. The Miz has only held the WWE Championship once.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Miz, Riley, Kidd and Ambrose could run the company if given the chance, obviously you'd have Bryan, Ziggler and Rhodes in there aswell but imagine the feuds. :sweet:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
Miz, Riley, Kidd and Ambrose could run the company if given the chance, obviously you'd have Bryan, Ziggler and Rhodes in there aswell but imagine the feuds. :sweet:

Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Tyson Kidd, Alex Riley and Michael McGillicutty are huge future stars.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Mohammad Hassan for sure.
When I go through some of my old wrasslin games. Seeing some of the guys that used to wrestle brings back so many memories.

Heidenrich
Spike dudley
Crash holly
Gillberg
Kidman
Being back "the Brian Kendrick"

So many characters

#darksidegames

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Mohammed Hassan had the potential to be the biggest heel ever. He was just so awesome on the mic and had great in ring skills. He had the correct gimmick and all the essential tools in order to become a massive wrestling icon.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Natalya, Ted DiBiase Jr., Tyson Kidd, Owen Hart :(, Wade Barret, and Heath Slatter

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Farooq said:
Natalya, Ted DiBiase Jr., Tyson Kidd, Owen Hart :(, Wade Barret, and Heath Slatter

Natayla is also another one. They gave her a stupid farting gimmick and they put her in the shadow's off Beth Phoenix, that's complete shit.