Worst Wrestlemania line-up ever?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
He sounds like that nwowolfpac dude or whatever. The anti-smark crowd cutting and pasting, yawn.

Feels like there's 3 types of wrestling fans now.
"Balor's too small!"
"Balor's beloved!"
"Balor has great abs :gusta:"

I understand the whole ranting about a Mania card thing, but for one I recall hearing about AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon for Mania 33 and I tore it apart... then the buildup was surprisingly really good and the match delivered. So here we are 2 1/2 months away from the least important card of the year (from the standpoint of the Mania name is a casual draw anyway) and we're upset about a 2 match card, lol

I already like the main events better than the last few (though it just feels like wrestling fans don't know what to do with themselves without a toxic presence in the ME) and care much more about this card than many recent ones. It's just sad that after Mania 33 when Rollins beat HHH, Reigns beat Undertaker, and Styles beat Shane o'Mac, it didn't retain much of an audience putting more current stars over old ones.

The most amusing thing about every single anti smark is that every single one of them is a smark.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Yeah, I get tired of these uncreative threads. "This is the worst card ever. This is the worst Wrestlemania ever. This person is the worst wrestler ever."

If anyone at there has seen every single Wrestlemania (I have) and make the claim that this is indeed the worst, then they need to go through every Wrestlemania card ever and PROVE it's the worst. You guys know me, I would do this in a second if I made the claim. So it's fair to ask anyone else to do it too.

I have seen these following logical fallacies with him.

Ad Hominem: attacking people rather than the argument, such as saying we are all incels and smarks

Improper modality: saying "worst" when it is too early to say. He could have went with "Raw Main Events, dissapointing, let down" then it could have been debatable.

Internal Inconsistency: "The Rock and Batista should be used to put people over... Except nobody is worthy."

Fallacy of Ignorance: making an argument and rather than backing it up, you put the burden of proof on the other to prove that your point is not true rather than defend it.

There may be more, but I don't want to have to go through my notes.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

Ad Hominem: attacking people rather than the argument, such as saying we are all incels and smarks

Improper modality: saying "worst" when it is too early to say. He could have went with "Raw Main Events, dissapointing, let down" then it could have been debatable.

Internal Inconsistency: "The Rock and Batista should be used to put people over... Except nobody is"

Fallacy of Ignorance: making an argument and rather than backing it up, you put the burden of proof on the other to prove that your point is not true rather than defend it.

There may be more, but I don't wan a have to go through my notes.
And there is me that makes no argument, and instead post memes and makes jokes to point the dumbness of said person, lol.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

Internal Inconsistency: "The Rock and Batista should be used to put people over... Except nobody is"

There may be more, but I don't wan a have to go through my notes.

Yeah, I have seen all that too. I don't mind people being of a different opinion. In fact, I encourage people to defend their position. But defend it with facts, not opinion and conjecture.

But don't get wrong. I am not picking on anyone and we are all entitled to our opinions. I just try to encourage critical thinking

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You make valid arguments maybe more than you know.
Thank you, I guess? I haven't really made valid arguments on here in over 2 or so months. Unless...nevermind I get it now.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Yeah, I have seen all that too. I don't people being of a different opinion. In fact, I encourage people to defend their position. But defend it with facts, not opinion and conjecture.

But don't get wrong. I am not picking on anyone and we are all entitled to our opinions. I just try to encourage critical thinking

And sometimes, as my old international relations professor said, "There is no capital T truth" and can be open to debate where opinion comes to play, but there should be some ground for it.

Man, my Philosophy Prof would have a field day with this site!

• Haha

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Thank you, I guess? I haven't really made valid arguments on here in over 2 or so months. Unless...nevermind I get it now.

You do. I don't point it out as often as I should for anyone. I read everything everyone writes here and I think about it. I normally never give feedback because I am not a teacher, but everyone's posts help me create a psychological profile on everyone here.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
"There is no capital T truth"
Truth <-- Capital T Truth
You do. I don't point it out as often as I should for anyone. I read everything everyone writes here and I think about it. I normally never give feedback because I am not a teacher, but everyone's posts help me create a psychological profile on everyone here.
Oh God, now I am scared to know what you think of me...

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
\
Oh God, now I am scared to know what you think of me...

You shouldn't be. I still talk to you. I've met three serial killers in my profiling days and I don't talk to them anymore, so I guess I like you more than them... of course they are all dead now, but that's just semantics

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You shouldn't be. I still talk to you. I've met three serial killers in my profiling days and I don't talk to them anymore, so I guess I like you more than them... of course they are all dead now, but that's just semantics
Okay? I think, I shall go and hide in my Fallout Shelter now...

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So if we go by numbers WM 32 was the highest viewed and had the highest attendance and Wrestlemania XII was the lowest viewed and had the lowest attendance. Which the era full of Incels and Neckbreads did better than the era full of "real" men.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Headliners are the main eventers and you already mentioned them as being fine in that category. And if anyone honestly believes this is the worst lineup ever, they must not have watched Wrestlemania 9.

I watched IX back in the day while I was young. It wasn't awful for me but X was so good by comparison.

Rollins isover enough and if he defeats Brock he kind of becomes the modern Cena etc.

Austin and Rock are virtually unique, its unlikely you'll see anything like them again. Only Hogan in the 80's really comes close.

Crash

Reaction score
There were way worst Wrestlemania line up in the past, Wrestlemania 9 was a trainwreck and lowest attendance smallest crowd in the history of WM if I'm correct. Hell Wrestlemania 11 had Bam Bam Bigelow vs Lawrence Taylor as the main event, Wrestlemania 2000 had a good card but the main event also sucked I mean the list could go on and on.