Worst Wrestlemania line-up ever?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Yes, they over-did it with the 6 F5s.

There are too many little guys these days. And the vast majority of them only appeal to a niche audience. Styles, Bryan and Balor are not headline material. Well, maybe Styles at a stretch. But he's not "face of the company" material.
Not that many big guys out there anymore tbh. They have Strowman and Lashley who are getting pushed. I suppose they have Sullivan. A lot of big guys are fucking shit tho. Big Cass was donkey wank lol

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Wrestlemania 9 had Hogan and Bret.

Even in 1993, Hogan was a bigger and better name than those on this card.

So? This thread claims it is the worst lineup ever. That means you have to take the entire lineup into account. Yeah, 9 might have had Hogan and Bret but it also had Doink the Clown, Lex Luger pretending he was a character in Greek mythology, Crush, who was awful, the Giant Gonzales, Tatanka and Brutus Beefcake.

Hogan was on the card, but his match was teaming with Brutus Beefcake to take on Money Inc. So being on the card is irrelevant because they put him in a stupid match. And Bret Hart was wrestling a man who was 550 lbs. I like Yokozuna, actually, but the vast majority of Bret Hart's moves couldn't work on him. So Bret Hart's entire offense in the match was punching.

We will have to wait until the card for this lineup is finished and then compare it to be fair. Having Hulk Hogan in a tag team match and Bret Hart wrestling a 550 LB man that he cannot use any of his wrestling moves until he applied the absolute worst Sharpshooter in wrestling history on Yoko..

Yeah, I think I am sticking with 9.

I am actually being ironic to a degree because I actually love Wrestlemania 9. That's because at the time,that was the first year I began buying pay per view. So that was the first Mania I ever bought and i illegally recorded it with my VCR and watched it like 1000 times. But the fact remains it was an awful card.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
So? This thread claims it is the worst lineup ever. That means you have to take the entire lineup into account. Yeah, 9 might have had Hogan and Bret but it also had Doink the Clown, Lex Luger pretending he was a character in Greek mythology, Crush, who was awful, the Giant Gonzales, Tatanka and Brutus Beefcake.

Hogan was on the card, but his match was teaming with Brutus Beefcake to take on Money Inc. So being on the card is irrelevant because they put him in a stupid match. And Bret Hart was wrestling a man who was 550 lbs. I like Yokozuna, actually, but the vast majority of Bret Hart's moves couldn't work on him. So Bret Hart's entire offense in the match was punching.

We will have to wait until the card for this lineup is finished and then compare it to be fair. Having Hulk Hogan in a tag team match and Bret Hart wrestling a 550 LB man that he cannot use any of his wrestling moves until he applied the absolute worst Sharpshooter in wrestling history on Yoko..

Yeah, I think I am sticking with 9.

I am actually being ironic to a degree because I actually love Wrestlemania 9. That's because at the time,that was the first year I began buying pay per view. So that was the first Mania I ever bought and i illegally recorded it with my VCR and watched it like 1000 times. But the fact remains it was an awful card.
Well then, Lesnar being on the card is irrelevant because he's in a stupid match with Rollins. For star power, this year's Mania has the potential to be the worst. Or at close to it.

I am not a massive Bret Hart fan. But he's a better worker and a bigger name than any of today's full-timers. Even in 1993. He was certainly more worthy of a headline spot than Rollins, Bryan and Balor. Probably more than Lynch as well.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Well then, Lesnar being on the card is irrelevant because he's in a stupid match with Rollins. For star power, this year's Mania has the potential to be the worst. Or at close to it.

I am not a massive Bret Hart fan. But he's a better worker and a bigger name than any of today's full-timers. Even in 1993. He was certainly more worthy of a headline spot than Rollins, Bryan and Balor. Probably more than Lynch as well.

Everything you’re claiming is conjecture. And WWF lost money every year that Bret Hart was champion. Then, WWE lost Hart to WCW and shortly afterward, WCW began losing the Monday Night War. I AM a massive Bret Hart fan but he was never a big enough draw for any company as their top guy.

And no, your claim that due to my reasoning about bad match ups means Lesnar vs Rollins is irrelevant lacks any logic. In fact, it comes directly from your argument, which is flawed.I was naming matchups that had silly characters or bad draws . Lesnar and Rollins are two of the top draws in the business. Nothing in my post could lead you to that conclusion. You made a non sequitor.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Seth vs Brock just has the best story. No other match up could rival it. Brock v Lashley... No. Brock vs Braun... Hell no. Wwe have a really good story on there hands here. Why the fuck would they waste it?

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Everything you’re claiming is conjecture. And WWF lost money every year that Bret Hart was champion. Then, WWE lost Hart to WCW and shortly afterward, WCW began losing the Monday Night War. I AM a massive Bret Hart fan but he was never a big enough draw for any company as their top guy.

And no, your claim that due to my reasoning about bad match ups means Lesnar vs Rollins is irrelevant lacks any logic. In fact, it comes directly from your argument, which is flawed.I was naming matchups that had silly characters or bad draws . Lesnar and Rollins are two of the top draws in the business. Nothing in my post could lead you to that conclusion. You made a non sequitor.
Prove that Rollins is a draw.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Tony Atlas said women are more popular because they have more psychology and I never thought about it but it's 100% right. Imo Tommasso Ciampa should be on the main roster he's made NXT can't miss for me

Reactions: Crash

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

"This guy is not a draw"

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
He isn't Kevin Nash or any other guys like Hogan or Austin or Rock

Yeah, he's just a Grand Slam Champion in WWE, beat Triple H at a Wrestlemania, and cheered more than the majority of the company. The fucking guy is not over at all with anyone and doesn't have the potential to be a draw of any sort.~

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah, he's just a Grand Slam Champion in WWE, beat Triple H at a Wrestlemania, and cheered more than the majority of the company. The fucking guy is not over at all with anyone and doesn't have the potential to be a draw of any sort.~
Now you are getting. He only became a Grand Slam Champion to appeal to those Smarky Indy Incels Neckbread Losers, who are Soy Boys. He will never be on the level like Nash, Hall, Hogan, Austin, Rock, Cena, and so forth.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
He isn't Kevin Nash or any other guys like Hogan or Austin or Rock. He only appeals to Neckbreads, Incels, Virgins, and Losers and Beta men.
I might agree if Kevin Nash didn't start off the sentence the dude was the lowest drawing champion in WWE besides Brock Lesnar in 2018. And he was the domino effect in WCW's death

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I might agree if Kevin Nash didn't start off the sentence the dude was the lowest drawing champion in WWE besides Brock Lesnar in 2018. And he was the domino effect in WCW's death
Okay, it just a meme.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Crash

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels