World Wrestling Entertainment | 2019 & Beyond

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DamageCTRL

Reaction score

NXT UK

October 24 2019 | Brentwood, England | The Brentwood Centre

KAY LEE RAY ATTEMPTS TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE EST >>> The show began with fireworks, as #1 Contender Kay Lee Ray competed against exuberant newcomer Stevie Turner. We learned before the match that Turner challenged Ray earlier in the day. Kay Lee said she didn’t want it initially, but Turner goaded her into it, calling the #1 contender a chicken! So Ray and Turner competed but they were joined by Bianca Belair! Bianca sat at ringside with our commentary team for the remainder of the match. KLR went on the attack though and while Stevie might’ve earned some respect from a lot of people, one of them probably wasn’t Kay Lee. Ray dropped her with the Gory Special and picked up the 1-2-3. But she wasn’t done. She wanted Bianca to understand what she was capable of. She then looked to take out the arm of Stevie Turner! But Bianca made the save before she could! The two got in a scuffle but Ray broke it by thumbing her in the eye and departing from the ring. Bianca taunted Kay Lee and told her there would be no more running in 48 hours!

Another vignette aired that hyped up the looming arrival of Aofie Valkyrie to NXT UK!

Earlier today, newcomer Cora was seen arriving to the NXT UK Performance Center. Cora, of course, is Bayley’s cousin, and she was signed by WWE and has joined up with UK. She went to her locker and, there, she saw a giddy-looking Indi Hartwell! Indi couldn’t believe it: Bayley’s cousin was in NXT UK! Indi let Cora know that she was a huge fan of Bayley. Because the Grand Slam Champion muscle shirt and side ponytail wasn't enough of an indicator.

In fact, Indi lets us in on something – without Bayley, there’d be no Indi Hartwell! After how she changed the world at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn four years ago!
Cora looked at Indi like she was kinda crazy and… then said that she would let her know someday. Indi seemed shocked and overjoyed! She then said that she already heard that she was coming and jokes that she even told Nigel McGuinness that she wanted to be tag team partners with her! Cora laughed and didn’t rule anything out and then went to go work out. Indi was still seen beaming afterward…

PRETTY DEADLY def. PRIMATE AND WILD BOAR

DAKOTA KAI AND RHEA RIPLEY def. EMMA AND SADIE GIBBS >>>
An exciting women’s tag team match occurred next. Dakota Kai, in her final NXT match, competed with rival Rhea Ripley against The New Frontier. Unfortunately for Emma and Gibbs, they were no match for the odd-ball pairing of Kai and Ripley. But they did seem to know the moment and worked like a well-oiled machine. This definitely frustrated Paige at ringside. Without Jamie Hayter, The New Frontier appear to be reeling! They fell to Kai and Ripley after Kai smoked Gibbs with a running boot in the corner! She then tagged Ripley in who planted Gibbs with The Riptide! After the match ended, Jazzy Gabert came out to get Ripley’s attention! Rhea couldn’t help herself as she jawed with her rival. But Dakota then gave us a potential preview of this Saturday in the Rock ‘N Wrestling Cup Battle Royal! Kai dropkicked Rhea right out of the ring! Oh man! Kai seemed excited and… then… looked at Ripley, who was FUMING. She then darted away!

During the break, Kai was seen backstage rushing over to her pal Tegan Nox. She hurried her away as Tegan was confused, but Dakota told her she’d explain everything later!

Elsewhere, Mark Andrews talked with Flash Morgan Webster. He told Flash that last week, Pretty Deadly were pretty rude and said something that bothered him. Andrews said that Prince said he should “worry about his own house” and that they “overheard something.” Webster doesn’t know what any of that means, he says, but he knows Pretty Deadly are notoriously obnoxious, so he shouldn’t let them bother him. He tells him that tonight he’s gonna punch his ticket to the Heritage Championship Match and then he’s gonna win championship gold!

BRONSON REED def. CESARO, FABIAN AICHNER, and MARK ANDREWS to earn the final NXT UK Heritage Championship spot >>> Bronson Reed surprised everyone by being the surprise entrant in the final play-in match! And then he shocked everyone when he WON the dang thing! Aichner and Cesaro wound up taking each other out of the match. But that wound up being a setup! Cesaro had the boots put to him by Imperium! Sheamus would then try to get involved, but the big man then took him out! WALTER came through and BOOTED Sheamus’ head off! In the ring, meanwhile, Reed splashed down with the TSUNAMI to score the win and move on!

END OF SHOW

Last edited:

DamageCTRL

Reaction score
1673633699997.png

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN ON FS1

October 25th 2019 | Kansas City, Missouri | T-Mobile Center​

AND with just 24 hours to go until the second-ever All-Women’s WWE Network event, Friday Night Smackdown on FS1 rolls into Kansas City, Missouri! That’s right folks, with Game 3 of the World Series going on between the Astros and Nats, we’re on the secondary channel for ONE week only! We are a long way from the town of Brooklyn, but there figures to be a big-time atmosphere present. BUT FIRST, a video package! The video package highlights the absolutely shocking turn of events that sent Smackdown off the air last night. AJ Styles promised two new members for The OC’s Smackdown division and, well, The Phenomenal One most CERTAINLY delivered on his promise! Styles unleashed a fury on one Roman Reigns, right from underneath his nose, as THE USOS betrayed the BLOODLINE and turned coats over to The OC! A pack of babyfaces tried to save the day, but the damage was ultimately done to Reigns and his newfound buddy Bobby Lashley.

AJ Lee’s voice opens up Smackdown, as she gives a hard but discreet sell of a ‘huge show’ on deck! And we ran down the list of big events here on FS1!

~ FIRST TIME EVER, LAST TIME EVER?: BECKY LYNCH and BAYLEY tag to face RONDA ROUSEY and SHAYNA BASZLER
~ JOHNNY GARGANO tackles a FORMER WORLD CHAMPION!
~ DAKOTA KAI and TEGAN NOX are IN THE HOUSE! Renee Young will have an exclusive interview with the newcomers later tonight!
PLUS: Kevin Owens, Asuka, and more!

But before we get anywhere into that, she sends it up to the ring, and we see why, as the venerable Michael Cole is standing by.

MICHAEL COLE: Could I have your attention please?

Typical reaction for Cole here.

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Michael Cole and I am the voice of Friday Night Smackdown on Fox. I have held this job as commentator for WWE since before the start of the 21st Century. I have been with WWE for almost 25 years.

Cole pauses while some respectful applause makes the rounds.

Michael Cole: And I can honestly say, and believe me, I’ve seen my fair of shocking, unpredictable, unbelievable things while sitting at that desk. Almost 25 years, I think I’ve seen everything in the book. But last week, Smackdown ended with one of the most shocking moments in this show and this business’ history, in my opinion.

Quite the sell here Cole!

Michael Cole: And I think there is only one way that we can open up this episode of Smackdown. Please welcome to the ring the SIX-TIME Tag Team Champions, and the newest members of The OC, THE USOS!!

“UUUUUUUSOOOS!”

“DONE WITH THAT (DAY ONE REMIX)”

Well they’re getting mileage outta that theme too it seems! It appears that The Usos are no longer about that Day One Ish. Instead, they’re all about The OC! Jey and Jimmy Uso creep out here, and seem to be unbothered by their decisions from last week! They are in full OC getup, hooded sweatshirts and matching hats and red pants as well! They march down to the ring, seeing a lot of thumbs downs from the audience and hearing a lot of boos from them as well. But they brush that off here and then climb on into the ring. They walk about it and then eventually come back around to Cole here.

Michael Cole: Gentlemen…

The heat in the building is pretty present!

Michael Cole: Gentlemen, after the last week, I think there are only a few questions on everybody’s minds so I’m going to cut right to the chase. Why?

Yeah, why!?

Michael Cole: Why did you viciously attack Roman Reigns? Why did you betray family lines? And why did you join The OC?

Cole puts the mic in their direction.

JEY USO: Y’see Michael…

Jey looks to be a little annoyed. He looks out at the crowd booing right now and then at Cole.

Jey Uso: Michael, you ask why we did what we did, and I respond by saying that it should be crystal clear to everybody who’s been really paying attention.

Interesting…

Jey Uso: For a long time, we had Roman Reigns’ back. Michael, like you alluded to, this does run in our blood. We’ve known Roman since before anyone with a clue knew who he was.

Jey does speak the truth here.

Jey Uso: Now it’s well-documented that the last year for Roman has been tough. We know that. Everybody knows that. But that don’t mean that somebody is free from criticism.

Oh, yikes. Jey seems very serious about this.

Jey Uso: What’s expected of you in our family is to look out for each other. Whenever Roman calls, we step up. We were the ones who backed him up the first time that AJ Styles went after him three years ago. We were the ones who put aside OUR goals this year to be the Raw Tag Team Champions for him in his fight with Andrade.

JIMMY USO: The Raw Tag Team Championships, which we cannot earn for at least three years, because we sacrificed our desires, our financial securities, our status as THE tag team in wrestling, JUST to help him out. And how does he repay us???

Jey and Jimmy look at each other. Then at Cole.

Jimmy Uso: He repays us by LOSING to Andrade at Fall Brawl!!

Damn. Alright then… Jey and Jimmy shake their heads.

Jey Uso: And we told uce before the match, in the back, that they were gonna be up to no good that night. That they might have a plan. We told him we wanted to be in his corner. Be looking over his shoulders. Making SURE he could win the match so he could get moving on to bigger and better things and so that WE could get back to doing what we do BEST! Better than ANYBODY else! But… no.

Jey shakes his head.

Jey Uso: No. He wanted to do it himself.

Cole pulls the mic back.

Michael Cole: I mean, guys, not to be whatever, but… Roman Reigns is a former Universal Champion, a former WWE Champion, a former Grand Slam Champion. He’s won a Royal Rumble. Couldn’t you understand if he wanted to do it on his own and prove he could be that guy again?

Jey Uso: Oh, we understand… but he needs to understand that we took that personally.

Wow.

Michael Cole: Does he know that? Or is this the first time that he and everyone else here is hearing that?

Jimmy looks at Jey… and then shakes his head.

Jey Uso: No.

No!? Cole looks shocked.

Michael Cole: So, Roman Reigns knew that you guys wanted to be in his corner at Fall Brawl, said no, but knew you took offense to it?

Jey Uso: Yeah, uce. That’s what we said. We told him, flat-out, we thought he was wilding. That he needed protection just in case something went haywire. So what happens? He gets powder thrown in his eyes. He gets Hurricanrana’d by Zelina Vega.

Jimmy Uso: And then he acts like a FOOL… and hits Andrade with a Spear in the corner. And lost himself the match.

All of this is true. And yet… crazy? Cole looks on confused.

Michael Cole: Y’know, I’m sorry guys, I know I’m supposed to be professional here. And I’m going to do my best. But enough’s enough here.

Cole has had ENOUGH!

Michael Cole: I remember when you two were young. When you two were backstage with your father, the Hall of Famer, Rikishi. I remember when you two and a young Roman Reigns would be backstage. The three of you couldn’t ever be separated. You were always back there, showing respect to everybody else, sitting under the learning tree. Then I got to call your matches, Roman’s matches when he came up here with The Shield. I saw the bond that the three of you have. I’ve seen a lot of friendships, a lot of family relationships, romances, anything of the like over my entire career here in WWE. The bond that you three have might be the tightest that I’ve ever seen. Are you telling me that Roman Reigns wanting to go to the ring, by himself, is what set you off and caused you to turn your BACKS on your own FAMILY!? I mean I’m sorry but that’s RIDICULOUS!!

Yeah, tell ‘em Cole!

Jey Uso: Naw, man. Naw, you got it all wrong. This is just the symptom. This is just the most recent symptom. We didn’t jump to The OC because Roman pissed us off once. Roman pissed us off MORE than once, and we TOLD him that, and he still went on like it was fine. Like just ‘cause we were family we’d all love each other unconditionally. That we’d be in the trenches forever together. That we’d fight wars together, win titles together, be SUCCESSFUL together. But all Roman wanted was for us to be on the side with him. To be his family. To be there for him. But what about us?

Jey is getting a little bit fired up.

Jey Uso: What about us, Michael? What about Jimmy Uso!? What about Jimmy Uso, who’s got a wife to take care of? He gonna be one-half of the greatest tag team of this era? Or is he gonna be a lackey for The Big Dog?

Lackey? Wow.

Jey Uso: What about me? What about Jey Uso huh? What about me huh!? I ain’t Roman! I ain’t my father! I’m not married to a former Women’s Champion! Who am I!? I’m JIMMY USO’S BROTHER, man! Jimmy is MY BROTHER! Man you talk about bonds, Michael? THIS IS THE BOND RIGHT HERE!!

Jey slaps Jimmy’s chest by his heart and he returns fire and pulls him close.

Jey Uso: WE are who we look out for! WE told Roman we ain’t wanna be on Smackdown with him, but he went and he kept telling all the execs in the interviews that we wanted to go with. So they talk to us. They sit us down in their office. They got all them lil’ perks, the bagels, the coffee, the donuts. All the donuts. They say, we want you on Smackdown. We tell ‘em, we’ve done what we can do on Smackdown. We’re the four-time Smackdown Tag Team Champions, NEVA LOST THOSE TITLES EITHER!

Jimmy Uso: No we didn’t!

Jey Uso: We say that we wanna be on Raw. We say we wanna add to our legacy and become the Raw Tag Team Champions. And yeah, we had our chance to win that Battle Royal… but we were gonna have to vacate THEM titles again, cause Smackdown wasn’t gonna say no and not draft us.

Jimmy Uso: And we were put in a BIND by Roman. He told them that he said he wanted us. And what were we supposed to do? Say no? Naw, man… it was right there that we knew what it was.

Jey Uso: Yeah. And so we knew right then who we had to go to… … … AJ Styles.

Whew. Okay. Now we’re cooking.

Jey Uso: We were in a bad situation. We were down on our luck. We were going to Smackdown and there was nothing we could do but sit out. And why at the prime of our careers should we want to take any breaks?? Why would we willingly put our careers on hold like that AGAIN? They weren’t going to cave to our demands, because the family would’ve been completely on Roman’s side!

Wow, this is getting pretty deep.

Jey Uso: We would’ve had EVERYBODY on our asses! Our dad, The Rock, just to name a few! We would’ve had to cave and stay on Smackdown and never open our mouths again if we held out like Sasha Banks was about to. And we weren’t about to do that to ourselves. We spent long enough being Roman’s Lifelines, we weren’t about to do it again!

Sheesh. Jey shakes his head in anger.

Jey Uso: And we told this to AJ and he told us then and there that he was listening to us. Our concerns. And so we told him that if we were gonna be here, we wanted to make the best of it, and that sure as hell wasn’t being by Roman’s side. We just had to take care of business. The only problem for Roman? HE was that business that needed to be taken care of!

Jey nods his head as Jimmy then leans forward.

Jimmy Uso: So we knew what needed to be done. All Roman had to do was get pissed off at AJ Styles. And that was easy. They were both inside Hell in a Cell. AJ was a threat to Roman getting to the top. And we knew AJ was gonna get it done, because he’s a man of his word, and all we had to do was influence thangs a little bit for his boy over on Raw. Shout out to Finn Balor.

…And now that Superkick at No Mercy to Taz seems worth remembering.

Jimmy Uso: And we figured Roman wouldn’t dare think we’d do such a thing. We were family. So all we had to do was keep moving quietly. Under his nose. Right out of sight from him. And we did that. Last week, we REALLY did that!

Jey Uso: And then we took the knife and just like that boy Seth, took it RIGHT to Roman’s back!

Geez, guys. Too soon! TOO soon!

Michael Cole: You sound proud of that.

Jey Uso: Yeah… cause we are, Michael.

Wow! Cole looked completely disgusted.

Jey Uso: We’re proud because we took action. We took control of our careers and we put ourselves in a better position. We’re here because of Roman Reigns but, what’d you say, Michael? How we sat under the learning tree? Learning how to be professional? That’s what we’re gonna be. Professional. We’ll make the best of a bad situation. But the worse situation is the one Roman’s in now, boy.

Aw, sheesh.

Jimmy Uso: Yeah, cause as much as you think you got allies, Roman, you know we know everything about you. Every tick that you have. Every path that you take. We know your habits. Your secrets. Your dreams… and your fears, Roman. We know where you like to go on the road. We know how you GET to everywhere on the road. And we ain’t gonna see you as family now, uce. YOU… are a threat to The OC.

Hell of a sentence and thought right there.

Jey Uso: You said it yourself, Michael. Roman is a Grand Slam Champ. Royal Rumble winner. Future Hall of Famer. THE Guy on Smackdown. One of their top picks. He’s The Big Dog… he’s all that… but unlike our leader? He ain’t Phenomenal.

Wow. Those words being uttered… sheesh!

Michael Cole: Alright, I think we’ve heard about enough here. Jimmy, Jey… AJ, take it away. I’m disgusted.

How dare they disgust Cole! AJ then gives us a rundown of events for tonight while we see Cole storm out of the ring here!

~ In our MAIN EVENT: RONDA ROUSEY and SHAYNA BASZLER team up for the FIRST TIME EVER to take on the team of RAW WOMEN’S CHAMPION Becky Lynch and SMACKDOWN WOMEN’S CHAMPION Bayley, who ALSO team up for the FIRST TIME EVER!

UP NEXT…

THE EMPRESS

AND THE FORMER TWO-TIME SMACKDOWN WOMEN’S CHAMPION

ASUKA!

~ COMMERCIAL BREAK ~

After the commercial break, a video played. The video featured one of the newest Smackdown superstars – Jamie Hayter! Jamie said that in two weeks, when she arrives to Friday Night Smackdown, she wants to make an impact. So, Jamie declared that she is willing to take on all comers! While she’s a mere 24 years old, the daring Hayter wasn’t flinching. She wanted an open challenge and it seemed she was gonna get it!

1 Singles Match
Asuka vs. Mia Yim
Since Toni Storm, Candice LeRae, and Liv Morgan have all had singles matches this week – and all won – it’s only fair to give the fourth leg of the Women’s Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match their fair shake at conquering an opponent! Asuka was given Mia Yim in what is her first official Smackdown match. And it can only hopefully go up from here for Mia. Candice LeRae was asked not to come to ringside to keep everything aplomb here. But as the match progressed we saw that somebody was the crowd! That someone? Toni Storm! Toni was chilling in a black leather jacket, wearing shades, a hat, a leather jacket over a white tanktop and jeans, and we saw she wasn’t alone either! As Storm put her red Chucks up while crossing her legs, the camera clearly picked up that both Dakota Kai and Mae Young Classic finalist Tegan Nox were with her! Toni took in this match to study Asuka up and gave her pals – who’ll be making their Smackdown debut sooner rather than later after their contracts were recently selected – a good seat to the action as well.

ANYWAYS, onto the action. This was a well-worked matchup where Asuka was out for blood. Mia is no doormat though and she proved that to a degree. Asuka wasn’t able to put away the veteran early. Yim was appreciated on commentary for her go-for-broke style, her well-traveled career as a wrestler, and her formidability, at least USUAL formidability. Asuka makes a lot of people look easy to deal with. Mia was pesky to deal with in this matchup, not easily put away. Asuka started unleashing her devastating strikes and they put Yim on the ropes! Asuka went for a killshot but Mia was able to duck it and collected Asuka and hit her with a big German Suplex! She couldn’t secure the win though as she ended up with a near fall for her troubles! She pulled Asuka up but Asuka broke away from her suddenly and snapped a HUGE thrust kick into her chest! She responded with a roundhouse right to the head!! As Yim stumbled Asuka caught her – and put her in the Asuka Lock!! And it only took a couple seconds for Mia to tap out!

WINNER: Asuka via submission at 6:15.

As Asuka celebrated her win, she eventually locked eyes with Toni Storm! Toni rose from her seat here to give a stare right back at Asuka. One badass looking at another! Storm kept her place in the stands, disciplined as ever, as Asuka let out a wide smile, hoping for good things to come her way tomorrow night in Brooklyn!

~ COMMERCIAL BREAK ~

A video package
welcomed us back to the show. The video package featured the debuting Humberto Carrillo and Raul Mendoza! We’ll be seeing the duo later tonight!

Back in the arena and Jason Jordan was making his way to the ring. Jordan was seen wearing a red stars and stripes singlet right now with red kneepads and white boots – kinda familiar looking, don’t you think? – and marched to the ring. He climbed in and pulled the mic from Greg Hamilton. He introduced himself to the Smackdown audience. He rattled off some accomplishments, pointing out that unlike The Usos, he’s a former Raw AND Smackdown AND NXT Tag Team Champion! Jordan said that he’s been blessed with the abilities that are going to take him to the top here on Friday Night Smackdown, and that starts tonight.

He came up to his opponent here, an obvious enhancement talent, and asked him what his name is. The man, about 5’8, 200 lbs., responded saying his name is Drew Hollis and he’s from the great state of Missouri! Jordan said that this is the Show Me State, so he wanted Drew to show him something. Jordan said he wants Drew to show him that he can beat a great champion like him. Unlike what Patrick Mahomes COULDN’T do last January against Tom Brady and the Patriots! Well that’ll earn you some heat here in Kansas City! (And of course will make him look stupid in February 2020)

Jordan responded by saying that they know what he says is true and that the same thing will happen again this year too no matter what they think! Just like it won’t matter what Drew shows him… and Jordan then LEVELED Hollis with a clothesline!

Singles Match

Jason Jordan vs. Drew Hollis
After Jordan’s cheapshot, it became super-duper evident where this one was going. I mean, you could probably figure it out for yourselves anyway. But nevertheless, this proved to be a showcase for Jordan. Jordan, wh seems invigorated right now by his move to Smackdown. He was intent on making a name for himself and he tossed Hollis around with some suplexes, showed off his mat-wrestling abilities, and came off pretty arrogantly. Like he never did anything wrong. He then watched as Hollis came in after took him down with a HUGE Belly-to-Belly throw. He then pulled him in… OLYMPIC SLAM! And Jordan then went and grabbed the ankle of Drew Hollis! And he put in the Ankle Lock!! And quickly he tapped out!!
WINNER: Jason Jordan via submission at 2:45.

After the match the commentary team talked about something that happened earlier in the day. Footage was provided of an incident earlier in the day at the arena. Kevin Owens was seen getting coffee in catering. He then looked over and saw Dave Mastiff who was getting a hot tea. Owens looked at Mastiff and welcomed him to Smackdown. Mastiff nodded his head. Owens told him though that if he thinks that he can just meddle in anybody’s business, then he’s going to have a serious problem. Wow! Owens and Mastiff stared each other down for a moment before KO walked away from the scene.

We were then reminded that later tonight, Kevin Owens will be in action! We’ve already seen that Owens was testy earlier tonight. What’s gonna happen in the actual ring?

Backstage in the locker room, Candice LeRae stood in annoyance at a Toni Storm advertisement for WWE REvolution. She said she couldn’t believe how disrespectful everyone was to her. She just didn’t understand the Toni Storm hype train. It became clear that Candice was talking to herself here as nobody was in the room. LeRae continued on. She said that Toni represented a new generation that didn’t deserve the praise they got. Because none of them show any respect to Candice LeRae. Candice called herself a pioneer and the ultimate trendsetter. She said if it wasn’t for her, women’s wrestling wouldn’t matter. Candice shook her head and laughed and replayed the ad. She sat down in the locker and watched and said she couldn’t wait to prove everyone wrong tomorrow.

~ COMMERCIAL BREAK ~

Elsewhere, in the crowd still sit Toni Storm, Tegan Nox, and Dakota Kai! Ace reporter Renee Young approached them. Renee asked Toni what she thought of Asuka’s victory over Mia Yim. Toni said that she was obviously impressed, as she went on to praise The Empress. She spoke highly of her, calling her one of the best to do it over the last few years. She said that she doesn’t get intimidated, but admitted that she could feel a presence from Asuka, and was aware of it going into tomorrow. Renee asked her how she’s feeling going into that match. Toni explained that she’s never felt better about her chances. She’s confident that she is going to outlast Liv Morgan, Candice LeRae, and Asuka and be the one to climb the ladder and retrieve the title, and become the first-ever Women’s Intercontinental Champion!

Renee then asked about Dakota and Tegan’s presence here. Toni said that since she can’t be partners with Nikki Cross anymore that she needs to have some pals around here. Toni said that Tegan and Dakota have been part of her life for years, saying they’ve been friends before coming to WWE and she’s excited that they’re coming full-time to the Smackdown brand soon! Easy enough!

Then out walked Candice LeRae! And she wasn’t alone either. Mia Yim joined LeRae up at the top of the stage. Candice asked why Renee didn’t take the time to interview her. LeRae said that she had an unpopular opinion: Sasha Banks SHOULD have been drafted over Toni Storm! Candice said that if that happened then she wouldn’t have to deal with her each and every week now. LeRae continued to talk with disgust in her voice about Toni, clearly littered with jealousy with the same hints of craziness that we were starting to see earlier tonight. Toni got tired of hearing about it and got up and grabbed the microphone.

Storm said that LeRae doesn’t know how to shut up just like she doesn’t know how to beat her. Toni said that was what was at the heart of the issue here and LeRae didn’t need to deny it. She said she didn’t need to come off so jealous. Storm said she looked at Candice as a role model in the industry, a mentor, for all that she’s done in all the places she’s been. But Storm said that lately Candice has been exposed for being a bitter, petty woman who’s upset she can’t beat the new kid on the block! Storm said that would continue tomorrow and said that of all the people in the match, she wanted to beat her the most – again!

An intense staredown from a far length went down next! The scene around the Women’s Intercontinental Championship was heating up and the championship doesn’t even exist for real yet!

~ COMMERCIAL BREAK ~

Another sizzle reel airs, but this time for one of the more popular stars in the world of wrestling, Shinsuke Nakamura!

And we learn that Nak will be making his return to the Smackdown brand NEXT WEEK on a big show in Buffalo!

We came back and found Commissioner Regal inside the ring. Regal welcomed himself to the role as commissioner on the blue brand. The crowd popped for Regal and showed him plenty of respect. Regal then introduced one half of the next equation: Johnny Gargano!

Regal welcomed Gargano to Smackdown tonight. He reminded everyone that last week, he promised that Gargano, a very accomplished competitor in his own right, would have his first match tonight. Regal put Gargano over as one of the most enduring, competitive, and persistent superstars he’d ever seen. He recalled all of his NXT accomplishments. He made sure to mention his debut performance against Baron Corbin at Madison Square Garden and then at No Mercy next. He said so far he’s been tested and he’s passed but if he wants to succeed, he needs to beat the very best.

Regal announced that he would face a surprise opponent tonight. Regal said he’s a former World Champion. He said he was someone who was prominent when he was still competing earlier in the 2000s. In fact, Regal said that he was once on the same brand as this superstar. And Regal reiterates that point: They are a SUPERSTAR! Regal said that they have won almost every championship available to them and in fact are a Grand Slam Champion. He said that last week, they signed a contract to Friday Night Smackdown. Only, Regal said that he wanted to keep that a surprise so that the audience would be given a treat.

So, Regal then introduced Johnny Gargano’s first opponent…

‘THE VIPER’ RANDY ORTON!!

OH SNAP! WHAT A SURPRISE THIS IS!

Randy Orton, who was originally thought to be out for a few months with a wrist injury, has apparently arrived on Smackdown! And he looks healthy and ready to go!

Singles Match

Johnny Gargano vs. Randy Orton
Quite the stirring way to get to a match here on FS1! Smackdown seems to be chock full of surprises and after a great Draft, they made a huge free agent acquisition in Orton. The Viper has enjoyed a lot of success on the blue brand and especially on Friday nights. So now he’s here and Kansas City is happy to see him. Not quite St. Louis, but the Raw brand wasn’t able to scour him up. C’mon NBC Universal, it was right there!

The last time we saw Randy Orton he was embattled in a feud with Edge and Christian. Well, with that past him, Orton appeared to play the role of grizzled veteran against the newcomer Gargano. All of Orton’s tendencies flooded this match – his arrogance, his thirst for punishment, and his confidence in being one of the best to lace them up in this generation.

Gargano was pushed but Gargano liked being pushed. He showed that he’s no slouch as he definitely was pesky for Orton to deal with at first. But then he went from pesky to formidable. Gargano got in offense on Orton and midway through started to really give himself an advantage. The crowd in KC was a bit surprised by this but quickly got into the spirited new babyface on the scene.

Gargano escaped out of a Gutwrench Neckbreaker attempt from Orton and landed on his feet. Gargano quickly turned around and ducked a right hand from Orton and leapt up with a neckbreaker of his own! Gargano then peeled himself off the mat and grabbed Orton by the neck. He stepped up on the middle turnbuckle and BANG! TORNADO DDT!! Johnny went for the pin attempt after but only scored 2!

Gargano continued to put Orton on his heels. The crowd was pretty surprised by this result but was willing to try and pull for the man! Though cheers and support for Orton drowned much of that out. This is Randy Orton that we’re talking about here. Despite his character’s antics over the years, he’s one of the most popular stars in the game today.

Towards the finish, Gargano looked to bite a lot off the apple. He looked to launch himself at Orton with a Superkick! No! Orton side-stepped him! Gargano turned around and ran in AND ORTON QUICKLY SLAMMED HIM TO THE MAT WITH A SNAP POWERSLAM! Vintage Orton! Randy kept things going in his favor and eventually got Gargano on the ropes. He pulled him through on the second and… BOOM! HANGMAN’S DDT! 1! 2! SHOULDER UP!!

An impressive kickout from Gargano! That’s one of the most punishing moves in the game. Orton picked Johnny up and hit him in the back a few times. He then lifted him up and looked to Suplex him! No! Gargano landed on his feet and ran into the ropes and pulled Orton down and pinned his shoulders to the mat! 1! 2! NO! Gargano was launched ahead and then landed on the apron. Orton then ran in but overpursued him! Gargano whacked him away with a kick and then sprung himself through with a Slingshot Spear! 1! 2! KICK OUT!

Gargano reeled himself up and went on the attack! But Orton avoided trouble and Gargano walked right in-RKO! RKO TO GARGANO!!! COVER ON HIM! 1! 2!! 3!!! JUST LIKE THAT IT’S OVER!!

Winner: Randy Orton via pinfall at 13:02.

There was no shame felt by Gargano after the match. He got up and met Orton in the center of the ring. Orton nodded his head and in a move of respect, shook Gargano’s hand! He was overheard calling him a “tough SOB” and that’s high praise considering!

~ COMMERCIAL BREAK ~

A pre-taped promo from last week after Smackdown aired couretesy of The Miz! Miz reminded us that he was looking to become the Intercontinental Champion once again. But he, however, could not do that because he was blindsided by Smackdown’s newest superstar, Dave Mastiff. Miz said he’s not sure if Sami Zayn had anything to do with it but that's beside the point in his eyes. Miz talked directly to Mastiff here, and asked him if he really thinks that he can make a name for himself by attacking him. Miz said that he’d be right to THINK that he can, pointing out how he is the most must-see WWE superstar of all time! But Miz warned him that he’s not going to ALLOW him to. So, Miz then challenged Mastiff to a match next week here on Smackdown!

Backstage, we found Jason Jordan, who was still feeling himself here. Jordan walked along past some of the roster, much of which don’t look to be interested in talking to him. He then stumbled on someone that we weren’t expecting to see tonight…

DOLPH ZIGGLER?!

Jordan insulted Dolph at first as he told him that fans couldn’t be backstage without VIP passes. He asked Dolph if he still works here and Ziggler responded by saying that, in fact, he just got out of Commissioner Regal’s office and he DOES in fact work here on Smackdown now! Jordan rather sarcastically congratulated him and asked him if the comedy routine was bombing. Ziggler was about one or two lines from losing his patience here it seems based on his expression. Jordan told Dolph that he better make sure that he realizes whose show it is around here, saying it’s now Jason Jordan’s show!

Dolph said that that’s pretty funny, reminding him that he is the Show… STEALER! Ziggler stared at Jordan for a little bit here and Jordan just rolled his eyes and waltzed away here. Tension!

4 – Singles Match
Kevin Owens vs. Kalisto
This one… yeah, goes as one might expect it to! KO kinda clobbered poor Kalisto is now on his own with Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado over on Raw. But he’s not exactly gonna be swimming good here at all! Owens ran roughshod over the luchadore, showing a bit of pent-up aggression here! He was clearly a bit more driven and focused tonight, and one has to wonder if that had to do with the Intercontinental Championship his friend holds right now! KO grabbed Kalisto “late” in this matchup, throws him into the ropes and! POP-UP POWERBOMB!! Owens went for the pin! 1! 2! 3!!!
WINNER: Kevin Owens via pin fall at 2:19.

After the match, Owens looks into the camera and yells at one Sami Zayn to be in Buffalo next week! Oh that’s interesting…

~ COMMERCIAL BREAK ~

A sizzle reel for the newest Smackdown team rolls! That being the squad of Humberto Carrillo and Raul Mendoza! Their high-flying abilities are put on display, as are their status as fan favorites! You can only guess what this means!

5 Tag Team Match
Humberto Carrillo and Raul Mendoza vs. The Singh Brothers
CONSIDERING that one team got the full entrance here and that The Singh Brothers were already in the ring, you can only imagine how this match goes. Okay, maybe it’s a fun little tag team match where The Singhs gt a little bit of offense in. But mostly, this served as a match for Carrillo and Mendoza to put themselves on display for a brand new audience!

And damn, they certainly did a great job! Towards the end of the matchup, Mendoza had Samir Singh headlocked and he runs up and off the second rope, and hit a TORNADO DDT! All the while,
Humberto tagged himself in while Mendoza hit that DDT! And he went up to the top rope and FLEW! MOONSAULT!! 1! 2! 3!!!
WINNERS: Humberto Carrillo and Raul Mendoza via pin fall at 3:32.

After this matchup ends, we flashed over to Toni, Dakota, and Tegan, as Toni checked her texts… and clearly sees something that draws her attention as her eyes widened. She showed the message to Tegan and Dakota and then the three mysteriously dash off!? What’s going on!?

A fight broke out!

Between ASUKA and… CANDICE LERAE!? And MIA YIM!?!!?

Mia and Candice were going in on The Empress! But then there was more commotion coming in the sound of footsteps!

Toni Storm, Dakota Kai, and Tegan Nox converged on the scene!!

Candice and Mia then dashed away after they cheapshotted Asuka!
The Empress hit the wall hard here as she was blinded and then thrown into the wall hard. Tegan and Dakota went and yelled at Mia and Candice after they ran away. Toni then went and approached Asuka, as she put her hands on her to try and comfort her and see if she’s alright.

But Asuka shrieked and swatted her hands away! She didn’t know who was there and so she shoved Toni away!

Dakota and Tegan snapped their heads around and saw Toni hit up on the wall! Dakota and Tegan went and checked on her as Asuka then realized what was going on after she rubbed her eyes out. She seems to have not known what was going on there… … … right? Toni looks at Asuka, who just kinda stares right back at her while Storm is assisted by her friends. Storm shakes her head but seems to understand the why. But… whatever tension is here? It’s gonna blow in less than 24 hours!

~ COMMERCIAL BREAK ~

After all that, we dove back and got a rundown for NEXT week!

~ We’ll see the NEW Women’s Intercontinental Champion!
~ Bayley, the lone Four Horsewoman on Smackdown, will ALSO be in attendance!
~ The Kevin Owens Show featuring SPECIAL GUEST: Sami Zayn!
~ The Miz battles Smackdown newcomer, Dave Mastiff!
~ Shinsuke Nakamura is back!
~ WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Kofi Kingston defends against ‘The Phenomenal’ AJ Styles!

Then, we ran down the REvolution card!

And now, we found ourselves in the locker room of The Four Horsewomen. Both Bayley and
Becky Lynch, our proud champions, stood with Charlotte Flair standing beside Becky.

KAYLA BRAXTON: Bayley, Becky Lynch, in just a matter of moments, you’re going to get your hands dirty tonight. 24 hours until War Games at WWE REvolution, you will face Shayna Baszler and former Smackdown Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey in an absolutely HUGE tag team match. After Shayna already won the War Games advantage earlier this week, how imperative is a victory tonight?

Becky looks at Bayley, who nods.

BECKY LYNCH: Kayla, Bayley and I have been working closer than ever the past few weeks. When the best teams with the best, the only standard acceptable is the absolute PEAK. Despite the fact that some are praying on our demise, we’re closer than ever. That’s a fact. A victory tonight is the expectation. We are going to go into War Games and if we got three? We got three. We get four? Then we’ll be the biggest tornado that The Sisters of Doom have ever seen in their life. And we’re already pretty damn big on the scale. Kayla, question. Do you know how many championships stand before you right now? Combined?

Kayla pulls the mic back and shrugs and gives it back. Becky smiles.

Becky Lynch: Ten. Five for me. Five for Bayley. We’ve got twelve for Charlotte Flair too just in case we decide we wanna run away with this. Ronda and Shayna? They can’t hold our freaking jocks. We know the moment. We know the occasion. We rise every time. We will meet the moment tonight here in Kansas City.

Becky’s intensity is ever present. Kayla pulls the mic back.

Kayla Braxton: Bayley, same question.

BAYLEY: Well Ronda seems like she’s still upset that I took my championship back in a match that I let her pick. If you wanna cry about how I haven’t “pinned you fair and square” Ronda, don’t pick the match where you win when you put someone through a table, you little idiot! It is so easy to see why everyone with an ounce of respect for this business hates you, Ronda. You’re a frontrunner and a fake mafioso. And tomorrow night at War Games, after I reintroduce you to my fist, I’m gonna take a lot of pleasure out of kicking you and all your little sisters’ asses inside the cage.

Kayla Braxton: Bayley, I can’t ignore the elephant in the room. We are less than 24 hours away. Do you believe that Sasha Banks will join The Four Horsewomen for War Games? Especially how things ended Monday?

Becky and Charlotte both look right at Bayley.

Bayley: Look, girls. I get it. Tensions are really high. Sasha is saying a lot of stuff because she’s a very emotional person. She doesn’t know how to handle it sometimes. I’ve never wavered. Yes. I do think that Sasha Banks will join us for War Games tomorrow.

CHARLOTTE FLAIR: Well, let’s ignore that she’s not even here for the interview. That she wasn’t there for the team photoshoot. That she wasn’t there and hasn’t been there in the trenches with us for the last few weeks. And wanted to jump off the ship as early as this summer. And Bayley, she tried to coerce you out of being in this fight.

Becky Lynch: Hey, hey, hold on. Hold on.

Becky bars the intense Charlotte from Bayley.

Becky Lynch: Charlotte, what did I just get done telling you?

Charlotte Flair: …Fine.

Flair scoffs. Lynch looks at Kayla.

Becky Lynch: The fact of the matter is, Sasha Banks had better be at War Games. Or she is going to have a lot to explain to all of us. Make no mistake. But I believe that she knows that this is a history-making moment. And that this is for supremacy. Two ideals that she believes in more than most. Sasha… we better see you tomorrow. I don’t want to have any tough conversations with you. I’m tired of talkin’, I might wanna start fightin’.

WHEW… Kayla looked to say something to her, getting out that she wanted to mention something, but before she could Becky directed Bayley along and away they went. Whoops!

Match #6: Tag Team Match
Bayley and Becky Lynch (w/ Charlotte Flair) vs. Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler (w/ The Sisters of Doom)
A historic main event, to be sure. Bayley and Becky teamed for the first time ever on Smackdown. Ronda and Shayna also teamed, 2-on-2, for the first time ever. A historical meeting of the minds went down in this match and the atmosphere around it was pretty hype! Everyone was happy to see The Man around on Smackdown. Well, everyone except for The Sisters of Doom.

Ronda and Shayna looked impressive as a unit. But Bayley and Becky worked tremendously well with each other. It happened IMMEDIATELY too. Despite having no prior experience, the two looked like they had insane chemistry. Like they had teamed for years. Like they were the defending Raw and Smackdown Women’s Champions, that each of them had won almost every title available to them at least once.

Becky kept on here as she made it a point to look good. She worked hurt. Her exposed ribs were a point of attack for Baszler and hated rival Rousey. Ronda and Becky owned the ring for a little bit and the two of them added a little English to every strike they had on each other. There was NOTHING but hatred in their strikes on each other. NO other way to describe it.

The match kept on here as Bayley was tagged in by Becky. Bayley ran in and hit Baszler off her spot on the apron. Becky got up and punched Rousey as she stumbled into Bayley who kicked her in the gut and delivered a Saito Suplex! Bayley directed traffic and told Becky to head up to the top rope! Well that’s interesting! Bayley fought off Rousey who made an attempt to swing control back. But Bayley hit her with a HUGE German Suplex! That’s a new one from The Hugger!

Bayley then grabbed Ronda and in a feat of strength she powered her legs up on her shoulders… and stood her up! Wow! What a feat of strength! And meanwhile, Becky reached the top turnbuckle! Bayley steadied Ronda as Becky then took flight! STEINERIZER! OH! Bayley with the cover! 1! 2!! SHAYNA PULLED BAYLEY OUT OF THE RING! Shayna pulled her with a LOT of might and she’d land hard on the floor!

After getting up, Bayley decided to take out her frustration on Baszler! Bayley tackled Shayna into the barricade and after she surprised the Queen of Spades, she pulverized her! She dove into the ring to break the count and Rousey was ready! She picked Bayley up and then went to hit Piper’s Pit! No! Bayley landed on her feet on the backswing! She pulled Ronda in! BAYLEY-TO-BELLY! Bayley with the cover on Rousey! 1! 2!! NO!!! Ronda kicked out!

Meanwhile, Charlotte watched like a hawk. She then saw Natalya pull something out of her pocket! Charlotte wanted to avoid a repeat situation from Monday night. So Flair immediately ran over! She couldn’t touch Nattie but she could intimidate her! Nattie backed off here as Flair scowled and stared at her. She then did the same to big, bad Beth Phoenix! Phoenix didn’t move an inch but neither did Flair! Nattie couldn’t remove herself from the situation though so it remained the same!

Bayley tagged in Becky and Lynch began to unload on Rousey!! Becky and Ronda then began to trade blows! These two women, fueled by hate and a desire to be the best, just started to drop bombs on each other! Rousey overwhelmed Lynch, but Lynch came back firing! They fought into the corner as the referee tried to get control! Meanwhile, Bayley was pulled away again by a recovered Shayna Baszler!

Shayna and Bayley started wailing on each other too!! Legally they could do that because this was in the confines of a match. But since things were getting out of hand in the ring, it’s a wonder if they’re going to be much longer! Bayley and Shayna’s fight spilled back into the ring. They kept bodying each other and their fight eventually intermingled with Becky and Ronda’s!! Fists were flying across from each side!!

The referee tried to keep things in control! But it sure looked like they were losing control!! The fights kept going and the two sides just weren’t willing to stop! Ronda started fighting with Bayley and Becky fought again with Shayna! The two pairs tackled each other to the mat and kept leveling each other!! The referee couldn’t make sense of it anymore! As Commissioner Regal appeared at the top of the stage, the referee called for the bell!!

Result: No Contest at 9:37.

Immediately, Charlotte darted into the ring and tried pulling Becky away. She was successful in doing that and then went to Bayley. Bayley went to punch Ronda but Charlotte pulled her fist back. Bayley looked at Charlotte awkwardly at first but realized what the stakes were here. Shayna pulled Ronda away immediately as both sides seemed quite content with leaving meat on the bone here!!

The two sides know the stakes and the heavy punishments that would await them. Especially The “Four” Horsewomen. They’re down to just three right now! There’s been a lot of dissent about that. But there’s a lot of unity on display here right now. Charlotte looks a lot like a leader. She’s pulled Becky and Bayley away. They weren’t winners tonight but neither were Ronda and Shayna. That’s a big momentum stopper. Not a gainer. But a stopper. With all the dissension… it felt like a win.

The Sisters of Doom were content to leave them be. But that’s because there was so much confidence on display. Why shouldn’t they be? Right now, they have a huge advantage. They don’t just have the War Games advantage, it’s literally 4-on-3 right now! So there’s no surprise that there were grins all over The Sisters of Doom’s faces.

Which probably should have been an indicator that things felt a little too comfortable for them. Shouldn’t it have been?

Heh.

“SKY’S THE LIMIT!”

WELL, WELL, WELL!

LOOK WHO DECIDED TO SHOW UP!

Standing alongside Bayley, Becky, and Charlotte at the top of the stage…

Was ‘The Boss’ Sasha Banks!

Were The Four Horsewomen finally united!?

Just in the nick of time

For the biggest match in history?

END OF SHOW

TALKING SMACK EXCLUSIVE: Sasha Banks officially signs 3-year contract with Monday Night Raw

Sasha Banks is officially on the Monday Night Raw brand.

Banks signed her contract with Raw, the brand that drafted her in the 2019 WWE Draft. She inked a three-year contract that will pay her $7 million in 2019-20 and then $5 million in 2020-21 and 2021-22.

Banks also received a six-month option in her contract. She is allowed to exercise that option on or before April 25th. If she elects to exercise, she will become a free agent.

Banks will compete in the first-ever Women’s War Games Match in the main event of WWE REvolution.

---

FINAL Confirmed Card for WWE REvolution

*No predictions yet, please*

FIRST-EVER WOMEN’S WAR GAMES MATCH

!!! FIRST TIME EVER, LAST TIME EVER !!!
The Four Horsewomen vs. The Sisters of Doom

NXT Women’s Championship Match
Io Shirai
defends against Kairi Sane

NXT UK Women’s Championship Match
Bianca Belair
defends against Kay Lee Ray

2019 Mae Young Classic Final
Deonna Purrazzo vs. Tegan Nox

Past Meets Present
Trish Stratus vs. Alexa Bliss

Double Jeopardy Match
(If Nikki Bella loses, her and Brie must leave WWE FOREVER)
Nikki Bella (w/ Brie Bella) vs. ‘Ms. MITB’ Ruby Riott (w/ AJ Lee)

Fatal Four-Way Ladder Match to Crown the First-Ever Women’s Intercontinental Champion
Asuka vs. Candice LeRae vs. Liv Morgan vs. Toni Storm

The First-Ever Rock ‘N Wrestling Cup Battle Royal
FEATURING 20 WOMEN FROM THE PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE
Alphabetical Order:
Aliyah, Carmella, Chelsea Green, Dakota Kai, Emma,

Jamie Hayter, Jinny, Katrina Cortez, Kayden Carter, Lacey Evans, Mandy Rose
Maria Kanellis, Mia Yim, Mickie James, Nikki Cross, Niven, Rhea Ripley

Shotzi Blackheart, Sonya Deville, Taynara Conti, Xia Li, Zelina Vega
Plus 3 Mystery Entrants from the Past!

DamageCTRL

Reaction score

THE REVOLUTION PREDICTION CONTEST​

8. FIRST-EVER WOMEN’S WAR GAMES MATCH

Io Shirai

Bianca Belair

Past Meets Present

Double Jeopardy Match

Fatal Four-Way Ladder Match to Crown the First-Ever Women’s Intercontinental Champion

Alphabetical Order:

~ Questions ~
1. Predict the winner of every match. (1 point for each correct guess; 5 BONUS points if you go 8-for-8)
2. Predict the match order (1 point for each correctly-placed match. 5 BONUS points if you go 8-for-8; one FREEBIE has been given. Use it wisely!)
3. What will be the shortest match? (1 point)
4. What will be the longest match? (1 point)
5. What will be the order of entry in War Games?
(Ex.: Ronda-Becky-Shayna-Charlotte-Natalya-Bayley-Nattie-Sasha) (1 point for each correctly placed wrestler; BONUS 10 points if you go 8-for-8)
6. Who will record the most eliminations in the Rock 'N Wrestling Cup Battle Royal? (1 point)
7. Who are the three mystery entrants? (HINT: All 3 are from somewhere within the Attitude Era-Ruthless Aggression Era) (1 point for each correct guess; BONUS 3 points if you go 3-for-3)
8. SPOILER ALERT: We are going INTERNATIONAL, as an International PLE will be announced during the show. Which PROMINENT EUROPEAN CAPITAL CITY will host a PLE in 2020?

---

I am SO EXCITED to share this show with all of you. Since I began this thread almost four years ago, all roads have led to this point. From the very first angle on the post-WrestleMania 35 Raw, my first show in this universe I created, to the conclusion of Friday Night Smackdown on FS1. All roads have led here. All the buildup of the women. All the chicanery and the hijinx, the DRAMA~ and the DILEMMAS. The attacks, ambushes, angles, encounters, matches. Everything! I am so excited. I'm nearly complete with it so it will be up within the next 10 days or so. I'll give y'all time to predict. But seriously, did I mention I was excited? I've never posted a WrestleMania before. So this kinda feels like it.

And be prepared. This show is the end of several chapters. Nothing is going to be the same after this show. Points will be made...almost immediately after. Stay tuned.​

Last edited:

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

8 FIRST-EVER WOMEN’S WAR GAMES MATCH

With this chapter coming to an end, I predict it will be the faces coming out on top here for sure. I can't see any other outcome with this being their last battle. I do see some tension during the match between the Four Horsewomen but they work together for now

5 NXT Women’s Championship Match
Io Shirai
vs Kairi Sane

I think Kairi will end the Io reign but not on the first attempt. Io to retain saving the win for down the line

3 NXT UK Women’s Championship Match
Bianca Belair vs
Kay Lee Ray

This one is a tough one. It really depends what you have planned for Belair next and how soon she is going back to NXT or going to the main roster. I lean towards her winning because her first appearance on the biggest stage.

6 2019 Mae Young Classic Final

This is a very close one. Deonna is a great heel and someone I am shocked never got time in WWE due to how great her Impact run has been. However the story with Tegan Nox coming back after her injury history in 2017 and 2018 to win this tournament feels like a great story. Also sets her up for a title shot versus either Bayley, Toni or LeRae after this PPV.

2 Past Meets Present

I feel like if one of these ends in the legend winning, it is this one. Going to go with Trish but wouldn't be shocked either way on this one

4 Double Jeopardy Match

Ruby taking out the bellas makes her a face in my book

1 Fatal Four-Way Ladder Match to Crown the First-Ever Women’s Intercontinental Champion

This is also tough to call but I feel it is between Toni and LeRae. I can see either one and I also think that will be feud coming out of this PPV either way. Taking a slight gamble and picking LeRae. Maybe thanks to someone helping her win and costing Toni but gives Toni something chase and overcome

7 The First-Ever Rock ‘N Wrestling Cup Battle Royal
Alphabetical Order:

Going with my girl Hayter because Hayter Hits Hard

~ Questions ~
1. Predict the winner of every match. DONE
2. Predict the match order Done
3. What will be the shortest match? (1 point) Ruby vs Nikki Bella
4. What will be the longest match? (1 point) The Main event aka WAR GAMES
5. What will be the order of entry in War Games? Shayna starts with Bayley. Next Natalya followed by Charlotte. Next Beth followed by Becky. And then Ronda followed by Sasha
6. Who will record the most eliminations in the Rock 'N Wrestling Cup Battle Royal? Niven
7. Who are the three mystery entrants? Victoria, Lita and Molly Holly
8. SPOILER ALERT: We are going INTERNATIONAL, as an International PLE will be announced during the show. Which PROMINENT EUROPEAN CAPITAL CITY will host a PLE in 2020? I am going to not guess this one as you a while back gave me a guide for stadiums during the pandemic times so I think I know the answer and don't want to give it away​

Reactions: DamageCTRL
Reaction score

The Four Horsewomen
vs. The Sisters of Doom

This feels like it has to be the Horsewomen, first time ever last time ever. There's a Becky and Bayley story to be told on the Road to Wrestlemania that starts with a win here. You've built an incredible women's revolution around the horsewomen and they deserve the win here. Plus I'm guessing Ronda takes a break or outright leaves after this match based on your news posts so it's gotta be the OGs.

7.) NXT Women’s Championship Match
Io Shirai defends against Kairi Sane

Similiar thoughts here to Roy, Kairi will get the strap from Io eventually but tonight doesn't feel like the night. There's too much other stuff going on on the card to overshadow her. I think there's a dusty finish and we wrap this story up elsewhere with more room to breath.

3.) NXT UK Women’s Championship Match
Bianca Belair defends against Kay Lee Ray

This match should be awesome, but based on the general tone of the news posts, Kay winning is a must. This feels like a big moment for Kay Lee and minor set back for a major back comeback for Bianca. There's been a lot of news chatter about Bianca going to to the moon and that can't happen if he's anchored down in NXT UK with that title.

6.) 2019 Mae Young Classic Final

Tegan feels like the one of the next mega stars of this thread. This would be huge for her.

4.) Past Meets Present

Present should always beat past

2.) Double Jeopardy Match

Ruby probably should win this match, but she can easily get her back. The stakes have me thinking this is a Bella win and then Ruby and AJ win the tag match later on.

1.) Fatal Four-Way Ladder Match to Crown the First-Ever Women’s Intercontinental Champion

Everything I said about Tegan could be applied 10x over to Toni.

5.) The First-Ever Rock ‘N Wrestling Cup Battle Royal
Alphabetical Order:

Could be anyone but feels like it could be a fun star making opportunity for Rhea. Have her make all 19 eliminations

~ Questions ~
1. Predict the winner of every match. (1 point for each correct guess; 5 BONUS points if you go 8-for-8)
2. Predict the match order (1 point for each correctly-placed match. 5 BONUS points if you go 8-for-8; one FREEBIE has been given. Use it wisely!)
3. What will be the shortest match? (1 point) Double Jeopardy
4. What will be the longest match? (1 point) War Games
5. What will be the order of entry in War Games? Shayna-Bayley-Natalya-Becky-Ronda-Sasha-Beth-Charlotte
(Ex.: Ronda-Becky-Shayna-Charlotte-Natalya-Bayley-Nattie-Sasha) (1 point for each correctly placed wrestler; BONUS 10 points if you go 8-for-8)
6. Who will record the most eliminations in the Rock 'N Wrestling Cup Battle Royal? (1 point) Rhea
7. Who are the three mystery entrants? (HINT: All 3 are from somewhere within the Attitude Era-Ruthless Aggression Era) (1 point for each correct guess; BONUS 3 points if you go 3-for-3) Lita, Christie Hemmie, Stacy Kiebler
8. SPOILER ALERT: We are going INTERNATIONAL, as an International PLE will be announced during the show. Which PROMINENT EUROPEAN CAPITAL CITY will host a PLE in 2020? London

---

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

9th Match: FIRST-EVER WOMEN’S WAR GAMES MATCH

3rd Match: NXT Women’s Championship Match

2nd Match: NXT UK Women’s Championship Match

6th Match: 2019 Mae Young Classic Final

5th: Match: Past Meets Present

7th Match:Double Jeopardy Match

8th Match: Fatal Four-Way Ladder Match to Crown the First-Ever Women’s Intercontinental Champion

1st Match: The First-Ever Rock ‘N Wrestling Cup Battle Royal
Alphabetical Order:

~ Questions ~
3. What will be the shortest match? (1 point) Past Meets Presents
4. What will be the longest match? (1 point) Battle Royal
5. What will be the order of entry in War Games? Becky, Shayna, Beth, Sasha, Ronda, Charlotte, Natalya & Bayley
6. Who will record the most eliminations in the Rock 'N Wrestling Cup Battle Royal? (1 point) Jamie Hayter
7. Who are the three mystery entrants? (HINT: All 3 are from somewhere within the Attitude Era-Ruthless Aggression Era) (1 point for each correct guess; BONUS 3 points if you go 3-for-3) Stacy, Molly Holly, Torrie Wilson
8. SPOILER ALERT: We are going INTERNATIONAL, as an International PLE will be announced during the show. Which PROMINENT EUROPEAN CAPITAL CITY will host a PLE in 2020? Paris

---​

Order

Send HOOK
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Right, here goes my comment on your latest SmackDown my friend. Hope it is helpful in some way.

-Usos explanation - This was always going to be a tough thing to explain and get right in The Usos leaving their blood for the OC but I think you did about as good a job as you could. I bought into most of it and I am intrigued as to how the chemistry works going forwards. I'm looking forward to seeing if they stick with AJ Styles and The OC long-term or whether this is for the current feud and then they go back to being a tag team.

-Asuka vs. Storm on the way/IC Title hype - A nice win for Asuka over Mia Yim and I think a feud with Toni Storm would be very, very fun. It feels like that might be what you're setting up with her in the crowd here but I guess we will have to wait and see. I enjoyed the later segment with Storm and Candice including Mia and Dakota and Tegan as well. There's a nice focus on the roster and I think the Women's IC Title might end up being a good addition. From what happened later in the show it seems my instincts were right with Asuka vs. Storm after the IC Title match.

-Jason Jordan - Nice little pre-match promo and squash although I would like him not to just be a carbon copy of Kurt Angle in terms of his finishing moves. He is definitely good enough to have his own moveset with the odd not to the Olympic Hero instead. Wondering just how much you see in him. Looks like we're starting with Jordan vs. Ziggler which I am more than fine with.

-Gargano vs. Orton - This was a really nice surprise although I feel you may have booked yourself into a corner with it. It feels like Gargano needed to win in his first match on SmackDown. But then you couldn't have Orton lose on his return either. I think the positive of it is that it really does fit the character of Gargano but be wary of having him lose too many matches early on as you're trying to establish him.

-Main event - I enjoyed the pre-match promo and the post-match with the eagerly-awaited return of Sasha Banks and the match itself didn't really matter. It served a purpose rather than being a match with a definitive result which I didn't love but it is what it is. I think you have built up this War Games match so well and I cannot wait to see what happens.

Overall, this was a great go-home show for REvolution and I am really looking forward to seeing what happens. You've built it up really well and the main event in particular is sure to be incredibly newsworthy.

-------------------------------

3. NXT Women’s Championship Match

7. NXT UK Women’s Championship Match

2. 2019 Mae Young Classic Final

6. Past Meets Present

4. Double Jeopardy Match

1. Fatal Four-Way Ladder Match to Crown the First-Ever Women’s Intercontinental Champion

5. The First-Ever Rock ‘N Wrestling Cup Battle Royal
Alphabetical Order:

~ Questions ~
1. Predict the winner of every match. (1 point for each correct guess; 5 BONUS points if you go 8-for-8) Highlighted in red
2. Predict the match order (1 point for each correctly-placed match. 5 BONUS points if you go 8-for-8; one FREEBIE has been given. Use it wisely!) Numbers at start
3. What will be the shortest match? (1 point) - Trish vs. Alexa
5. What will be the order of entry in War Games? Beth-Bayley-Shayna-Becky-Natalya-Charlotte-Ronda-Sasha
6. Who will record the most eliminations in the Rock 'N Wrestling Cup Battle Royal? (1 point) Rhea Ripley
7. Who are the three mystery entrants? (HINT: All 3 are from somewhere within the Attitude Era-Ruthless Aggression Era) (1 point for each correct guess; BONUS 3 points if you go 3-for-3) Victoria, Molly Holly, Michelle McCool
8. SPOILER ALERT: We are going INTERNATIONAL, as an International PLE will be announced during the show. Which PROMINENT EUROPEAN CAPITAL CITY will host a PLE in 2020? London

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
The Four Horsewomen
vs. The Sisters of Doom

This has been an epic storyline and this looks like the epic conclusion. For that reason, I have to predict the Horsewomen to come out on top.

7. NXT Women’s Championship Match
Io Shirai

Yeah, I think there's still my life in the chase.

3. NXT UK Women’s Championship Match

I imagine there's big things for Bianca so she can eat the loss here and perhaps come to the main roster?

6. 2019 Mae Young Classic Final

Close call but I think Tegan's comeback story is great and think she benefits most from the win.

5. Past Meets Present

This is a bit of a dream match for me... I could see Trish getting the feel good legends win but I'm hoping she comes back to give the rub to Alexa.

4. Double Jeopardy Match

I'm okay with less Bellas.

1. Fatal Four-Way Ladder Match to Crown the First-Ever Women’s Intercontinental Champion

Hard choice here but feeling Toni here.

2. The First-Ever Rock ‘N Wrestling Cup Battle Royal
Alphabetical Order:

~ Questions ~
1. Predict the winner of every match. (1 point for each correct guess; 5 BONUS points if you go 8-for-8) DONE.
2. Predict the match order (1 point for each correctly-placed match. 5 BONUS points if you go 8-for-8; one FREEBIE has been given. Use it wisely!) DONE
3. What will be the shortest match? (1 point) Trish vs. Alexa
4. What will be the longest match? (1 point) WarGames
5. What will be the order of entry in War Games? Shayna - Becky - Beth - Bayley - Natalya - Sasha - Rhonda - Charlotte
6. Who will record the most eliminations in the Rock 'N Wrestling Cup Battle Royal? (1 point) Rhea Ripley
7. Who are the three mystery entrants? (HINT: All 3 are from somewhere within the Attitude Era-Ruthless Aggression Era) (1 point for each correct guess; BONUS 3 points if you go 3-for-3) Molly, Lita, Torrie Wilson

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
THE REVOLUTION PREDICTION CONTEST

FIRST-EVER WOMEN’S WAR GAMES MATCH

The Four Horsewomen

Past Meets Present
Trish Stratus

Kairi Sane

Kay Lee Ray

Tegan Nox

Rhea Ripley

Double Jeopardy Match
Nikki Bella (w/ Brie Bella)

Asuka

~ Questions ~
1. Predict the winner of every match. (1 point for each correct guess; 5 BONUS points if you go 8-for-8) - Done
2. Predict the match order (1 point for each correctly-placed match. 5 BONUS points if you go 8-for-8; one FREEBIE has been given. Use it wisely!) – In Order From Last On Top, First on Bottom
3. What will be the shortest match? (1 point) – Trish vs. Alexa
5. What will be the order of entry in War Games?
(Ex.: Ronda-Becky-Shayna-Charlotte-Natalya-Bayley-Nattie-Sasha) (1 point for each correctly placed wrestler; BONUS 10 points if you go 8-for-8) - 1. Nattie, 2. Bayley, 3. Beth, 4. Charlotte, 5. Shayna, 6. Becky, 7. Ronda, 8. Sasha
7. Who are the three mystery entrants? (HINT: All 3 are from somewhere within the Attitude Era-Ruthless Aggression Era) (1 point for each correct guess; BONUS 3 points if you go 3-for-3) Michelle McCool, Victoria, Tori (Kane/X-Pac girlfriend in 2000)
8. SPOILER ALERT: We are going INTERNATIONAL, as an International PLE will be announced during the show. Which PROMINENT EUROPEAN CAPITAL CITY will host a PLE in 2020? – Let’s have fun and pick Madrid

DamageCTRL

Reaction score
(Posting early cause I like y'all. This is in 2 parts though)​

...AND NOW…

1674181773572.png

WWE REVOLUTION

“ONCE IS NOT ENOUGH!”

October 26th 2019 | Brooklyn, New York | Barclays Center

A SPECIAL WWE signature airs, featuring all of the women, past and present, with a little bit of future mixed in…

THEN

NOW

AND FOREVER HERE TO STAY.

“Once… was NEVER enough. And it won’t ever be again. Because THIS… is a REVOLUTION!”

AND NOW…

PRESENTING

WWE REVOLUTION!!

~ PYRO!!! ~

~ PYRO!!! ~

~ PYRO!!! ~

~ PYRO!!! ~

~ PYRO!!! ~

The camera took a trip around the packed house in Brooklyn! Barclays Center went up for the early festivities of the show. Michael Cole and AJ Lee then welcomed us to the historic show. The duo hyped up a host of big matches that were on the docket tonight. Three championships are on the line. Big attraction matches. And for the first time ever – WOMEN’S WAR GAMES! Much of the conversation about War Games had been dramatic but things seemed settled last night. Or as settled as humanly possible! But it sure seemed like Sasha Banks was finally on the same page as The Four Horsewomen. And earlier today, the quartet arrived and seemed to display plenty of unity. They were seen arriving in the same ride at the same time and to the same place. That’s as close as they’ve been in weeks!

The Sisters of Doom also showed unity on their way into the building. Though they’ve suffered tough losses, they’ve been on the same page THROUGHOUT this entire ordeal. Which, as shown by how much hostility the other side showed, had to be an advantage at this point. There was no reported drama or hullaballoo on their end at all. Everyone knew their goal, everyone was on the same time, and everyone wanted to kick The Four Horsewomen’s ass. In their eyes, that’s all that they needed to succeed.

That’s the main event, though. First, it was time to make history.

Plenty of presentation to discuss! Toni Storm debuted a new theme song on her way to the ring. She got the big guns playing her to the ring – Motley Crue’s “Looks That Kill” brought her to the ring.

Elsewhere, Candice LeRae looked like Dark Phoenix and had that whole cosplay going on.

Liv Morgan, meanwhile, rocked gear that was Brooklyn Nets inspired!

Asuka just looked like… Asuka, which was more than enough for the badass former two-time Smackdown Women’s Champion.

FATAL FOUR-WAY LADDER MATCH to determine the FIRST-EVER WOMEN’S INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION

There was plenty to like from the energy of this match. And the fearlessness of the competitors as well. Ladders were introduced early on and punishment was dished out early. Candice ate a lot of ladder in the early goings but hit Liv Morgan hard with an Alabama Slam straight onto the ladder rungs! Candice would later be hit with a big dropkick by Asuka that sent the ladder into her! So she felt the wrath of the steel too. Candice wasn’t finished with Asuka though. A few moments after that, she climbed up, hammered The Empress, and hit her with a Russian Leg Sweep off the ladder! Candice would then fight with Toni Storm, her arch nemesis at this point. LeRae would once again feel the incursion of Storm – she grabbed LeRae and hit her with a Fisherman’s Plex on the Ladder!!

Toni ascended but Liv Morgan curbed her momentum. But Toni grabbed hold of Liv soon after and delivered an Electric Chair Drop off the ladder on her! Things stayed chaotic here as Candice and Asuka fouht on the ladder. Asuka would get Candice woozy, climb off, grabbed Candice and POWERBOMED HER off the ladder and ONTO ANOTHER ONE!!!

After some setups of ladders, things got even wilder. Candice had Asuka outside after a ladder was set up, vaulted up on the ropes. Liv Morgan took this opportunity to make like Shelton Benjamin, running up the ladder, and she FLEW and crashed down on LeRae! Not to be outdone, but Toni Storm tried her best to! Storm moments later set up a ladder near the ropes. She climbed up and then SOARED! A CROSS BODY on Asuka from the top of the ladder!! The two daredevils eventually reconvened on the ladder. They came up to the top here and battled. Liv won the advantage here and went for broke – SHE HIT OBLIVION ON TONI OFF THE LADDER!! Down the two of them went as they risked life and limb for the new championship!!

Liv’s pursuit of the IC Championship was snuffed out by Candice eventually though. She’d incapacitate Liv after tipping the ladder over after she tried to retrieve the championship. Candice then fought with Asuka again. The two had been punching back and forth. LeRae then won the battle and then went a step further. She propped Asuka up on her shoulders, walked over by a setup ladder across a pair of chairs. AND DELIVERED THE RAZOR’S EDGE TO ASUKA ON THE LADDER!!

Asuka was incapacitated. Liv Morgan was incapacitated. Nobody seemed to be in Candice’s path. Until Toni Storm reemerged from the rubble of course. LeRae saw her as she was about to grab the title.

LeRae reached up for the title but then saw Toni gaining steam! Storm was up to the third rung from the top and LeRae then punched her down! Storm threw a punch back at her and got her, but LeRae came back with a forearm! Storm held on as LeRae went for the championship again. Storm then got in another good shot! She got up to the next rung and delivered another blow to LeRae! Candice came back with a shot of her own too! LeRae threw ANOTHER hard right at Toni, and Toni answered with another! And the two just started to punch each other one hard shot after the other!! They both connected HARD with shots to the jaw, nearly knocking the other off the ladder! Storm then grabbed Candice but Candice raked her eyes!! LeRae then reached up, GRABBED THE TITLE! But Storm suffed her with a punch to the chest! Storm then reached up and GRABBED THE TITLE, but couldn’t quite get it! LeRae then scored with a HUGE forearm! Toni NEARLY fell back and Candice tried to punch her hand off the top rung! But Toni ducked out of the way and then vaulted herself up! And the top of her head SMOKED Candice in the jaw!! LeRae was then put on DREAM STREET! Toni then grabbed her by the head and BANG!! HEADBUTT TO LERAE!! Who—

SUDDENLY FELL BACK AS HER EYES SHUT!!

OH MY GOD!!!

INCOMING!!!

LERAE CRASHED DOWN THROUGH THE LADDER!!!

HO-LY!!!

Toni’s mouth WENT AGAPE! She couldn’t believe what just happened! She couldn’t believe what she’s just did!! She looked down, ASTONISHED, while LeRae lied in the wreckage of the ladder, SPLIT IN HALF!!

Toni then looked up and her mouth stays agape!

The Women’s Intercontinental Championship was WITHIN GRASP!!

Toni stepped up to the top!!

NO ONE else around!! She reached up AND

UNHOOKED THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

THE RACE TO THE TOP IS OVER!!!!

WINNER: Toni Storm at 21:44.

~ TONI STORM IS THE FIRST-EVER WOMEN’S INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION! ~

UNBELIEVABLE!!! It is Toni Storm who makes history! She is the FIRST-EVER Women’s Intercontinental Champion!! Toni holds the title up in sheer amazement, celebration, and elation over her head. She looks like a woman who just went through nearly 22 minutes of action. And boy did she ever! But Storm is at the top of the ladder, she won the race, and she is a history-maker!!

Following the replays, we come back to Storm still on top of the ladder. She holds the newly won championship near to her. She then climbs down a little and then leans back as she sits down on the penultimate rung up near the top! And she holds the title over her head again as a confetti bath pours down! And FIREWORKS start going off on stage! We are in no shortage of celebratory moves here, ladies and gentlemen! Toni Storm met the moment tonight… again! For the second consecutive year, Storm celebrates a huge win at the all-women’s event.

A video package played.

‘Pay No Mind’ by Madeon and Passion Pit plays.

Shots of stadiums that have hosted WRESTLEMANIA quickly accelerate! From the Pontiac Silverdome to the Georgia Dome, the Citrus Bowl to Hard Rock Stadium, to the Superdome to Levi’s Stadium!

“IT DOESN’T GET ANY BIGGER OR MORE EXCITING THAN THIS!”

Cyndi Lauper leads Wendi Richter to the ring at WrestleMania I!

“TONIGHT!”

Images of Miss Elizabeth and Sensational Sherri!

“HEROES WILL BE MADE!”

Trish Stratus and Lita make their entrances at WrestleMania X-8! Trish is sprinkled in a bit more there too from WrestleMania XIX, 21, and 22!

“AND CAREERS AND LIVES CHANGED FOREVER!”

Mickie James and Melina make entrances at WrestleMania!

Then Charlotte Flair makes her entrance at WrestleMania 33!!

Becky Lynch gets FIRED up in the ring at WrestleMania 32!

Asuka makes her entrance at WrestleMania 34!

Ronda Rousey goes on the hunt at WrestleMania THIS year! Alexa Bliss makes her entrance at WrestleMania 33, as does Naomi!

Bayley hits the Elbow Drop at WrestleMania 33 with the stage in the background! Sasha Banks makes her SPECTACULAR entrance at WrestleMania 32!

Becky Lynch hoists up both the Raw and Smackdown Women’s Championships at the end of last year’s WrestleMania!

WRESTLEMANIA 36 – A 2-NIGHT SPECTACULAR

1674184486229.png

April 4 & 5 2020 | Tampa, Florida | Raymond James Stadium

We go to ringside.

Alicia Taylor
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome a special guest of honor tonight at WWE REvolution. She is one of the most influential women’s vocalists in history. She has been inducted into the Hollywood and Songwriters Hall of Fame. An advocate for the LGBT community. As well as one o the most recognizable faces in wrestling history with the Rock and Wrestling Connection! Ladies and gentlemen, one of BROOKLYN’s own, CYNDI LAUPER!!

Hell yeah! We see the one and only Cyndi Lauper at ringside! A tremendous applause bursts out of the Barclays Center. Lauper waves at everyone from her seat and smiles. Then…

“WELCOME TO THE QUEENDOM”

Oh?! Well this is surprising! Here comes Stephanie McMahon! Stephanie is given a round of applause here as she has a microphone in hand.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON

Ladies and gentlemen, pardon the interruption, let’s give another hand to one of your own here in New York City, the one, the only, the LEGENDARY Cyndi Lauper!

Another round of cheers!

Stephanie McMahon

Cyndi, it is an honor and a privilege to have you as a guest of honor here tonight at WWE REvolution. It is arguable that if it was not for you and the Rock and Wrestling Connection, without your presence at WrestleMania 1, that we would not be here today and that WWE would not be the leader in this industry.

More cheers! Cyndi nods her head, taken aback here it seems.

Stephanie McMahon

Cyndi on behalf of myself, my husband, the WWE, and the WWE Universe, there is truly only one thing to say. Thank you.

Well isn’t this nice! There’s then a few photo clips shown of Cyndi at Mania I!

Stephanie McMahon

And Cyndi. Cyndi I am not just out here just to give you the respect and the praise that you’ve earned. I’m here to deliver a special announcement to you.

Oh??

Stephanie McMahon

Cyndi, on behalf of all of us at WWE. All of the WWE Universe, past, present, and future. The talent, past, present, and future. It is my honor to inform you that this April in Tampa, Florida, you will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame!

Wow!!! Talk about an announcement! Long overdue as well!! Cyndi is taken quite aback here as she receives a huge pop and applause from the crowd.

A video package then plays, highlighting the amazing rock and wrestling career of Lauper.

Conveniently, as we return, the ring is starting to fill up! Lauper is now standing next to the ROCK ‘N WRESTLING CUP, which will be presented to the winner of the battle royal.

We are in the midst of the entrance for MANDY ROSE and SONYA DEVILLE who are seen wearing matching outfits tonight. How cute. After they finish up, a new song hits the waves…

“TAKING IT ALL”

As some catchy and hard beats hit the PA system, a confident and exuberant woman walked out from the back through some smoke. The woman was fair-skinned with black hair with brown and blonde streaked in it, wearing white and blue gear, icy-looking at that.

The titantron then introduced us: It was JAMIE HAYTER!

“LOVEFURYPASSIONENERGY”

HELLO!! I guess we know the first surprise entrant! And out comes LITA! She earns a magnificent reaction from the Brooklyn crowd.

“EYE OF THE HURRICANE”

And our second! It’s MIGHTY MOLLY! Molly receives a very nice hand from the crowd as she races down to the ring!

“ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID”

And the third and final surprise? VICTORIA! Victoria earns a BIG pop from the audience as she’s now returned twice in the New York area in the last two months!

THE FIRST-EVER ROCK ‘N WRESTLING CUP BATTLE ROYAL
In Alphabetical Order:
Aliyah, Carmella, Dakota Kai, Emma, Jamie Hayter, Jinny, Kayden Carter,

Lita, Mandy Rose, Maria Kanellis, Mia Yim, Mighty Molly, Nikki Cross, Niven,
Rhea Ripley, Shotzi Blackheart, Sonya Deville, Victoria, Xia Li, and Zelina Vega

For the betterment of everybody involved, we are going to cycle ahead just a bit!

Aliyah by Niven at 00:23.

Jinny by Niven at 00:45.

Katrina Cortez by Jamie Hayter at 00:58.

Kayden Carter by Jamie Hayter at 1:22.

Maria Kanellis by Lita at 2:07.

Xia Li by Niven at 2:25.

Zelina Vega by Jamie Hayter at 2:42.

Sonya Deville by Mighty Molly and Nikki Cross at 3:15.

Mighty Molly by Mandy Rose at 3:32.

Mandy Rose by Nikki Cross at 3:45.

Shotzi Blackheart by Niven at 3:57.

Mia Yim by Dakota Kai at 4:15.

Carmella by Jamie Hayter at 5:20.

Victoria by Jamie Hayter at 6:26.

Nikki Cross by Niven at 6:36.

AND THEN THERE WERE SIX…

DAKOTA KAI… EMMA… JAMIE HAYTER…

LITA… NIVEN… RHEA RIPLEY…

And everybody to this point has already gathered at least one elimination. Jamie Hayter has plowed through the competition with five eliminations to her name. Niven ALSO had five herself! So the two most dominant women in the match so far were in the final six and accounted for FOUR of the last FIVE eliminations.

Emma was looking to latch onto her former New Frontier mate here. She made it clear that she was siding with her. While Rhea and Dakota formed an alliance out of respect, while Niven waited in her corner and while the legendary Lita stood in hers, getting ALL the fan support here, Hayter looked at the scene. She saw her options. So she chose one.

She grabbed Emma from behind AND THEN TOSSED HER OUT OF THE RING!!!

WOW!!!

ELIMINATED: Emma by Jamie Hayter at 7:10.

Hayter’s SIXTH elimination sees her completely dissolve a bond! Emma looked on with shock in her eyes here but Hayter seemed intent on making this her night! And with everyone seeing what she’d do to a friend, everyone else just stared right at her! Hayter then began to pick a fight with the biggest one on the block! She ran up on Rhea!! Hayter then took on Ripley and Dakota and Niven and Lita meanwhile battled on the other side! While that happened, Rhea shoved Jamie down and then yelled at her. Hayter got up and shoved her! Hayter got in Rhea’s face. Ripley shouted at her to get her head in the right place. She told Dakota the same thing and stared over at the fight that Lita was having with Niven. Niven shoved Lita away and the trio of newcomers stared at the mammoth Niven!

Niven realized what was going on quickly. She relished the thought and called the trio on! Rhea looked over at Lita, who went over to the group. Ripley nodded at Lita and the Hall of Famer nodded right back! And there they went after Niven!! The quartet tried to take Niven out. Niven initially refused to be moved however! She shoved them all away! She then took on each of them but then they got the numbers game going again! Jamie then ran up and CLOBBERED Niven with a huge Spinning Lariat! It rocked Niven who hit the ropes and came back into a SCORPION KICK by Dakota Kai! That sent her wobbling also and then Rhea grabbed Niven and pushed her up against the ropes. Kai then came around and BANG! RUNNING BOOT TO THE FACE! Niven then stumbled in as Rhea grabbed her. RIPTIDE TO NIVEN!! Lita then grinned as Rhea picked Niven up and served her to the Hall of Famer. TWIST OF FATE TO NIVEN!!

The quartet then picked Niven up, ran her over… AND OUT OF THE RING!!

ELIMINATED: Niven by Dakota Kai, Jamie Hayter, Lita, and Rhea Ripley at 8:40.

Jamie Hayter then goes and picks Lita off and away we go there! Lita and Jamie fight while Rhea and Dakota start blasting off on each other. Dakota withstood the onslaught from Rhea as she then sent her over top! But Dakota stayed aboard! Rhea then ran forward but Dakota sent her boot up! SCORPION KICK to Rhea! Kai then quickly sprang up and wrapped her boots around Rhea’s neck and pulled her forward! And over! AND-NO! Not quite! Rhea’s holding on for dear life!! So Dakota lets go of the top rope and takes a huge risk and pulls her with her weight forward! OVER Rhea goes there!! And Dakota latches onto the ropes with her boots!! As Rhea FALLS DOWN!!

ELIMINATED: Rhea Ripley by Dakota Kai at 9:30.

WOW!! Dakota didn’t get two feet down but she did get two hands! And with that elimination, Kai gets payback on Rhea for the victory Ripley had on the Kickoff Show! Kai springs up and off from her hands on the floor and gets back on the apron! Meanwhile, the WWE Hall of Famer in the matchup regains her composure. She watches as Hayter comes over to her! NO! Lita dips away and Hayter eats the turnbuckle! She then turns around and walks into a TWIST OF FATE from Lita!! Dakota then tries to surprise Lita and goes for a Scorpion Kick on her! NO! Kai saw that move work twice and tried a third but it didn’t work! Lita sent her boot down and then kicked Kai! Kai went up and then back down with a TWIST OF FATE!! Lita then dragged Kai over close to Hayter. Lita then went to work, as she went to the top rope. The crowd roared as Lita got up to the top rope, posed, AND THEN HIT THE MOONSAULT DOWN ON HAYTER AND KAI!!

Lita then pulled herself up to applause from the crowd. A lot of it! She was gutting this out and looked good doing so! She certainly had the crowd behind her plenty here as they seemed to want her to win the match! Lita pulled Dakota up and tried to take her out of the match! Kai fought desperately to stay alive and then tried to wrestle Lita over the top rope! Lita was starting to slow down and Kai tried ot take advantage of that! But Lita landed on the apron and then wisely caught Kai with a Hangman’s neckbreaker! Kai was stunned and Lita then slipped back inside. She kicked her in the gut and went for another Twist of Fate! No! Kai shoved Lita in the corner and ran in and BOOM! BOOT TO THE FACE!! Kai had Lita woozy and ready. She took a step back and instead of going for the kill, she watched Lita go over to the ropes. She ran in and tried eliminating her! NO! Lita dipped down and sent Kai packing!! Over the top and TO THE FLOOR!

ELIMINATED: Dakota Kai by Lita at 11:05.

And we’re now down to TWO!! It’s WWE Hall of Famer Lita and 24-year-old upstart Jamie Hayter left in this match! Hayter, who’s had a hand in SEVEN eliminations tonight could have her eighth be an historic one! But Lita isn’t going to let it happen easily. The two converge and start to wail on each other. Lita’s last gasp here has taken a lot of energy out of her. She starts to seemingly get a little more urgent. She tries to finesse her way into getting Hayter eliminated, but the younger Hayter has way more juice in her! She shuts Lita out and keeps slugging her. It’s clear she has fresher legs and that durability might help her out big.

But Lita goes for broke again. She kicks Hayter in the gut out of nowhere moments later- TWIST OF FATE!! It doesn’t lead to an elimination but it at least takes Jamie down!! Lita gets up seconds later and fends Hayter off as she charges in. She kicks at her and tries to chip away. Hayter comes in again and once again looks for the Twist of Fate! NO! Hayter spins out of it and was sure to grab Lita by the wrist. She then VIOLENTLY pulled her in- LARIAT!!! OH SHE SMOKED LITA WITH THE LARIAT!!! Hayter then quickly pounced, seizing the moment, as she picked Lita up, ran over, and TOSSED HER RIGHT OUT OF THE RING AND TO THE FLOOR!!!

ELIMINATED: Lita by Jamie Hayter at 13:32.

WINNER: Jamie Hayter at 13:32.

~ JAMIE HAYTER WINS THE FIRST-EVER ROCK ‘N WRESTLING CUP! ~

The huge SHOCKING win by Hayter gave everyone around the ring a jolt! The 24-year-old hopeful just eliminated two Hall of Famers, maybe three one day (Carmella), and EIGHT wrestlers overall to win the first-ever Rock ‘N Wrestling Cup Battle Royal! Hayter got emotional here as she dropped to her knees after she realized she won. She got up and pumped her fist. She would later be rewarded with the Rock ‘N Wrestling Cup Trophy by Lauper, who hugged the victorious Hayter. Jamie was anything but a hater as she showed plenty of respect to the rock and roll icon AND new WWE Hall of Famer. Lauper and Hayter then stood by each other with the trophy as confetti and streamers poured out from everywhere! Hayter then took center stage with the cup as she hoisted it up high! The celebration continued as a second emerging young women’s star has been crowned tonight!

A vignette aired.
A shooting star flew across the sky and then we saw a UFO flying through! The UFO went at hyper speed through the sky. It was picked up again and the next thing we knew, it appeared to go down!

It was then time to get right into our first championship match of the night!

NXT UK WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
‘The EST of NXT’ Bianca Belair

The name of the game was frustration. Kay Lee Ray was frustrated throughout this match. Bianca Belair was tough for her to deal with. Sure, Ray had showed some aggression and hatred for Belair for the past week or so. Based just on how she’s talked to everyone around her, it seems like she’s been stewing mad for a while now. And now she had the perfect opportunity to make it known. Ray though attacked Belair with ferocity. Bianca matched it and stayed without any brittle.

Belair showed off her strength and tossed Kay Lee around a bit after weathering the early storm. She showcased her awesome athleticism and got the crowd behind her pretty swiftly. Bianca kept the pressure on Ray but Ray stole momentum back eventually. She was woozy in the corner but set up a successful drop toehold that sent Bianca crashing down on the middle turnbuckle!! And she hurt her forearm in the process breaking the fall! Kay Lee got up, realized this, and started to stomp on Bianca’s forearm!

Ray tried to use this to her advantage and she was able to knock Bianca off her feet a few times. But Belair stood firm and didn’t quit. Ray tried to make her quit, but Belair absolutely refused. But Kay Lee wasn’t through dishing out the punishment. The two fought on the apron until Ray sent The EST off! And Belair crashed on the barricade right on her forearm! Ray clearly wants to hurt Bianca and she’s made that perfectly clear. She grabs Bianca by the forearm and slams it right down on the barricade with authority!

Bianca basically fights on here for a bit with one arm. Ray puts her in a predicament and into the Tree of Woe in the corner. She beats on Belair and then went to the opposite corner. Kay Lee raced in and hit a dropkick into Bianca’s chest! Bianca falls down and Kay Lee pounced on her. Near fall! Kay Lee kept on and she tried to go for the Gory Bomb! However, Bianca wouldn’t let it happen! In fact, as they locked arms, she POWERED KAY LEE OVER HER AND ON HER FEET! Ray was startled and Bianca clobbered her with a huge clothesline with her good arm!

Belair wiped herself out there but it was needed! She dug deep after that but Ray eventually seized back control. She put Bianca to the mat and then went up to the top rope. Kay Lee Ray looked down and then soared off – SWANTON BOMB ON BIANCA BELAIR! 1! COULD SHE CLINCH IT!? 2! NEW CHAMPION!? NO!!! KICK OUT BY BELAIR!! Kay Lee thought she clinched it! She freaked out and then tried to take her aggression out on The EST.

But The EST was ready! Kay Lee kicked at her arm but Belair dodged her! And Ray walked in as Bianca powered her up on her shoulders! Instead of going for the KOD, Belair kept Kay Lee up and went with a TORTURE RACK!! WOW!! Bianca used her massive arm and bicep to keep Ray up as she kept her in the Rack! And eventually there wasn’t much Kay Lee could do! Kay Lee tapped out!! BIANCA RETAINED THE TITLE!!

WINNER: Bianca Belair via submission at 11:45.

~ BELAIR RETAINS THE NXT UK WOMEN’S TITLE ~

Bianca celebrated with GREAT jubilation after making Kay Lee Ray tap out to the Torture Rack! She jumped up on the middle rope, ECSTATIC, in the corner and got the crowd fired up! Belair is obviously appreciative that she got out of that with a win and is damn happy to get it! She received her title and hoisted it in the air in celebration. Bianca received a great response from the Brooklyn crowd who took to her every step here. That’s been consistent all year and isn’t the first time she’s received a positive response in this borough this year!

COMING THIS MAY

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN WWE HISTORY

THE WWE UNIVERSE WILL HAVE ITS EYES

ON DUBLIN!

WWE: THE DUEL IN DUBLIN

1674185727605.png

LIVE! MAY 16 2020 FROM 3ARENA

We see several notables in the crowd, giving their support! Finn Balor (how timely) is here as is the WWE Champion Kofi Kingston! And we also see a collection of WWE Hall of Famers! Jacqueline, Ivory, and Torrie Wilson!

We sent it back to Kayla Braxton who had the NEWLY-CROWNED Women’s Intercontinental Champion, Toni Storm! Storm expressed elation for her victory tonight in an incredibly demanding match. She praised everyone in the match, yes, even including Candice LeRae for putting their bodies on the line. She said a championship is supposed to mean something, it’s supposed to be something that people fight for and aspire to hold. Toni said that everything was going to hurt tomorrow but that means that everything tonight was earned. Storm said that she wanted to thank her opponents tonight for putting her through hell because she doesn’t want anything easy.

Storm said that since she’s the first champion then her responsibility is to set the standard of excellence. She reflects on past first-ever champions: Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, Pat Patterson, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bayley. All of them are among the greatest and Storm wants to follow in those footsteps. Toni revealed that she wanted to defend this Women’s Intercontinental Championship on EITHER show! Storm said she was eager to do it and said that she wanted to defend the championship one week from Friday in London, England! Toni dared whoever to come challenge her and said it didn’t matter who. Storm said she’d go to the arena, lace her boots up, get in there, give 110% and leave the Women’s Intercontinental Champion! A passionate promo from the new champ!

AJ Lee then leaves the broadcast booth here and we quickly understood why as Ruby Riott made her way out to the ring to “Black Sheep.” A high-stakes encounter was on the way here as Ruby sought complete Bella elimination! Not just one of them, both of them!

DOUBLE JEOPARDY MATCH
(If Nikki Bella loses, she and Brie MUST Retire and Leave WWE!)
Nikki Bella (w/ Brie Bella)
vs. ‘Ms. MITB’ Ruby Riott (w/ AJ Lee)

Deadset on trying to garner respect, the Money in the Bank holder worked this match with a purpose. As did her opponent, as Nikki tried to preserve her and her sister Brie’s careers. The crowd was pretty split on this one. Ruby had garnered popularity and it didn’t hurt to have the popular AJ Lee in her corner either. But the Bella Army came in legions to Brooklyn. Their fan support was abundant and it certainly kept Nikki in the match as it progressed. Riott intended on silencing the Bellas for good tonight. For the most part early on, she rose to the occasion and was doing that.

Nikki strived to get back in the matchup though and she would! And she would without the help of her sister Brie who watched on from ringside. Nikki sent Ruby into the corner and lit her up with a leaping forearm to the face! Nikki then pulled her up for the Rack Attack 2.0! But Ruby slid off her! Riott then pulled her down and hit an Inverted DDT!! Looking like a Scorpion Death Drop! Riott couldn’t make the cover though as she landed hard on her shoulder. She pulled herself up and by then, Nikki had moved near the ropes.

She went on the attack and kept it going until Nikki was able to break it. Ruby stayed on the offensive and moments later had Nikki in position. RIOTT KI—NO! Nikki sidestepped her and then clobbered her with a fierce forearm to the face! Nikki went down to cover! 1! 2! SHOULDER UP! Ruby was able to dig deep and stay alive in this match. Nikki kept the attack going but Riott eventually threw her into the ringpost! Ruby crawled away t rest a bit as AJ offered encouragement. In the meantime, Brie walked over to Nikki. Brie offered something to Nikki. Nikki nodded and then the two tried to switch!

To their credit, they got away with it…but merely for a moment! AJ walked around the ring and noticed Nikki going to hide! Lee shouted at Ruby, who noticed that it was Brie instead in the ring! Brie went at Ruby who ducked the shot! She then leapt up and hit a dropkick on her! Nikki then pelted AJ with a big right hand and then ran into the ring! She picked Ruby up and then BOOM! RACK ATTACK 2.0! 1! 2! NO!!! Ruby kicked out!!

The referee tried to get control of the situation. As it turned out, Brie landed awkwardly on the outside. The official took himself out and checked in on her. Meanwhile, Nikki looked to hit Ruby with another one of her forearms. Nikki then sprinted ahead and tried to take Ruby’s head off! NO! Nikki MISSED and her momentum then took her into AJ, who was on the apron!

AJ… who kissed her! WHAT!

OH, LIKE SURVIVOR SERIES 2014!

A measure of revenge on Nikki!! Nikki looked stunned and froze up. Ruby then raced over and BANG!! RUNNING BOOT IN THE CORNER!!

Nikki woozily walked in… to a RIOTT KICK!! AJ demanded the official get in the ring and he did!

1! 2!! 3!!!

WINNER: Ruby Riott via pinfall at 9:47.

~ The Bellas MUST Retire and Leave WWE! ~

An emotional end to the career of The Bella Twins! The Bellas are given a standing ovation by the fans after the match. Their old tricks just weren’t enough to get past an old foe and the holder of the Money in the Bank contract. Brie and Nikki blow kisses to the crowd and go around the ringside area and say bye to mostly everybody. They embrace each other at the top of the stage and send their last goodbyes. It’s the end of an era, ladies and gentlemen.

NXT CHI-TOWN RUMBLE

NOVEMBER 23RD 2019 | CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

Backstage, Jamie Hayter was found doing an interview on Instagram Live with Kayla Braxton. As the Rock ‘N Wrestling Cup winner celebrated her win, the interview was joined by someone… Lita! Lita offered encouragement to the young star and said she earned the win tonight. What a huge endorsement that is! Jamie and Lita embraced each other and then Hayter went on her way here.

An epic video package set to “Finale” by Madeon played to highlight the upcoming Mae Young Classic Final! It focused on our combatants and their roads to get there. And now it’s time to crown a new Mae Young Classic Champion!

Both ladies came out in spectacular fashion. Tegan Nox walked out dressed in Captain Marvel attire – the actual suit’s colors this time!while we saw Purrazzo dressed in pink and black with white boots, perhaps paying homage to Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart!

MAE YOUNG CLASSIC FINAL
Deonna Purrazzo
vs. Tegan Nox

Deonna Purrazzo and Tegan Nox had crossed paths multiple times in the last few months. They’ve been at odds with each other ever since Tegan aligned herself with Mia Yim at TakeOver: Toronto during Yim’s Street Fight with Purrazzo that night. This, though, is their first one-on-one meeting. What a meeting it is! The stakes could not be higher for these two women at this stage of the tournament. Michael Cole reminded us that they’ve already accomplished a lot. Each has already gained entry into next year’s MYC, and each has already earned the opportunity to qualify for the Royal Rumble AND for either next year’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match or the 2021 one. So what’s up for grabs tonight? Bragging rights, $100,000, AUTOMATIC entry into the Rumble and the MITB Ladder Match of the winner’s choosing, and a very nice trophy!

Deonna goes at the knee of Nox, always vulnerable. Commentary reminds us of what she did to Dakota Kai in the Mae Young Classic Quarterfinals. Purrazzo seems to have a similar attack emphasis here. And to her credit it works early on. But Tegan is able to dance away without much damage done! Nox proves slippery and countered many of Purrazzo’s early attempts to plant her. Almost like she faced her best friend in the Quarters! Speaking of, Tegan’s offense in the early going with her kicks SURE look a lot like Dakota’s! Nox put Purrazzo on her ass moments later and then eventually sends her out of the ring! Nox’s confidence in herself throughout the tournament has grown exponentially. She is no longer just the lovable underdog. She got here, she’s good enough to get here, and she certainly is good enough to win it all too! An early test of that confidence? Tegan saw Deonna on the outside. Last year, Nox went for broke and it cost her dearly… this time, Tegan races to the ropes, hits them, sprints ahead… AND DIVES THROUGH WITH A TOPE DOWN ON PURRAZZO! CLEANLY!

Nox cleared a big mental hurdle!
She looked to keep going on the attack, but Deonna slammed her side into the ring! Purrazzo then hit Tegan with a knee right into her chest. She did it again and then booted Tegan’s bad knee HARD! The cheapshot by Purrazzo allowed her to run up and knee Tegan in the jaw! Nox was hurt and Deonna simply rolled into the ring to break the count temporarily. Purrazzo then grabbed Nox and threw her into the ring and kept trying to decimate Nox’s knee. Deonna stayed on the offensive over the next few minutes. She wasn’t determined to put Tegan away yet, even though she worked with urgency. She instead tried to methodically pick her opponent away. Nox was in peril and showed it and gained the support of the fans as the match wore on and took a toll on her.

Purrazzo put pressure on Nox’s knee and back as she arched her in a Single-Leg Boston Crab! Nox toiled in the submission for a few moments there and while she eventually broke the hold with the ropes, damage was certainly done. Purrazzo kept on, slamming her body down on Tegan’s knee. She dragged her out and stomped down on her knee! She then came of the ropes and delivered a Harley Race-like knee down on Nox’s knee!! Deonna kept the punishment going as she delivered several feet stamps on her body. Deonna then dropped through the ropes and pulled Tegan’s legs out through the ringpost. Purrazzo then grabbed her bad leg, already dealt a great deal of hurt, and swung it as Nox’s knee BANGED against the ringpost! Oh no!! Deonna climbed into the ring to break the count as referee Charles Robinson accosted Purrazzo and told her to get back in the ring. Deonna simply said no and went back to the outside. She pulled Tegan out from under the bottom rope. Purrazzo then dragged Nox over to the steel steps. Tegan tried to then fight back as she saw peril straight in her face!

Tegan put her boot down on the steps and elbowed free of Deonna. But Purrazzo came back forcefully with a huge forearm shot to the face! Deonna then dragged Tegan over by her bad leg. She pulled the steel base of the steps off then! She then fit Tegan’s knee on the base of the steps and then stomped on it! Deonna then put the top of the steps up against the leg! Lil’ Naitch again accosted Purrazzo, but Purrazzo responded by breaking the count and coming back out. She then went in and drilled a boot into the steps that slammed against Nox’s knee! OH NO!! Purrazzo evilly grinned while Nox grabbed her knee and screamed in pain. Nox kept writhing as Purrazzo watched from the outside. She seemed very delighted. But she wouldn’t be for long. Despite looking down and out, Nox refused to give up and jumped back in the ring! Deonna took this as an opportunity to deliver more punishment and hit a big Sidewalk Slam on Nox! But a count of 2 followed!

Nox’s resiliency stayed on display. Deonna ramped up the pressure but Nox wouldn’t go away. Tegan fought Purrazzo off in the corner later in the match. Deonna then slugged her with some strikes but Tegan became unmoved! Nox got in Purrazzo’s face, as if to tell her she wasn’t going anywhere, and slammed her in the corner! Tegan then kept on, striking Deonna, and then sent her across the way to the ropes. Nox then exploded off the blocks and hit a clothesline! Nox then ran in again with a second explosive clothesline! Earth’s Shiniest Hero then ran to the ropes, sprinted back and hit Deonna with a big Bulldog! Tegan kept the resiliency up and ran up on Purrazzo and BOOM! Heel Kick to Purrazzo who dumped into the corner! Tegan then measured herself up, got the crowd alive, and got to the opposite corner. Tegan then sprinted and ahead and BOOM! CANNONBALL COMIN’! ONTO PURRAZZO!! Tegan rolled back and fired herself up. She then pulled a crawling Purrazzo in and butterflied the arms – she looked to hit… STORM ZERO?!

That’s Toni Storm’s finishing move! Good friend of Tegan Nox’s at that! But Purrazzo refused to be hit with it. She kept her arm muscles going and then twisted Nox around. Purrazzo tried to backslide Nox, but Nox refused to budge! The two were at a brief stalemate that concluded with Purrazzo winning and hitting the backslide! NO! Tegan rolled through! She also pushed Deonna’s head down so she’d be out of position! Tegan rose to her feet, pulled Deonna up by her butterflied arms – STORM ZERO! STORM ZERO TO PURRAZZO!! 1! 2!! NO!! Purrazzo kicked out and Nox SURELY thought she might have had it won there! But while Toni couldn’t hit the move on Deonna, the move did nothing to pin Purrazzo! Perhaps Deonna is Toni-proof? The two resumed hostilities here and Nox eventually took a big swing at Purrazzo! But the crafty Virtuosa dodged the bullet, and then pounced! Chop block to the bad leg!

The despicable cheapshot from Purrazzo earns her heat from the crowd but this is one woman on a mission right now to do one thing: Win the Mae Young Classic. And clearly, Purrazzo has proved that she will go to any length to make that happen. As evident by her repeated stomps to Tegan’s bad knee and leg in the corner! Deonna hung Nox’s bad knee up on the second rope, stepped over, and jumped on it! And The Virtuosa wasn’t done. Purrazzo pulled Tegan away and stomped all over the leg again! She then ran off to the ropes and dropped a big leg on the knee!! Purrazzo then stayed on Tegan as she pummeled her back! After letting those fists fly, Purrazzo then began to unlatch her knee brace! Nox tried to fight her away but Deonna viciously hit her back! Then Purrazzo successfully unlatched the knee brace! Deonna kept it in her hands and smiled as boy was this familiar to her. Purrazzo similarly took the knee brace off against Dakota Kai in the MYC Quarterfinals! She climbed to the outside, grabbed Tegan’s legs, folded them up… and she sure paid homage to Bret Hart alright! FIGURE-FOUR on the ringpost!! Nox screamed, SCREAMED in pain as Deonna wouldn’t let go of the hold! She did at the count of four though, and rolled off her as grinned like a Cheshire cat.

She looked at how vulnerable Nox was in the ring now. Tegan’s writhed in pain for many moments now as Purrazzo grinned more as she got in the ring. Deonna called her “pathetic” and a “loser.” She claimed once again that this was “her tournament” and Tegan was about to find that out. Purrazzo lifted her by her arm, twisted it, pulled her in- FLATLINER!! Deonna covered Tegan! To win the Mae Young Classic! NO!! 2 count for Purrazzo, Nox stays alive! Deonna looked annoyed that Tegan stayed in the mix and then started to attack Nox’s arm in retaliation! That arm, of course, could leave Tegan in trouble if Deonna wants to use her Fujiwara Armbar later! Purrazzo kept on the offensive here as Nox still refused to go away quietly. Tegan made an effort later, got Purrazzo on her heels, and then tried to hit her with a German Suplex! NO! Purrazzo countered out, chopped the arm down, and rolled over and locked in a Kneebar!

The very same kneebar that did Dakota Kai in back in the Quarters!
Tegan was trapped in the center and after suffering so much damage, she had to toil in even more now! Purrazzo kept the hold applied and wrenched away at her knee. Nox screamed in more pain here as she tried to crawl for the ropes. Deonna kept the hold applied and squeezed more pressure down on her with her legs. Nox still stood steadfast here in not giving up yet! Nox made a push for the ropes while Purrazzo tried to hold on. She could sense the tide shifting here but Nox made it happen before she could wrestle her away. NOX GETS TO THE ROPES AND STAYS ALIVE!! There is CERTAINLY no shortage of drama in this one! Deonna let go of the hold because she had to and got angered with Nox. She walked over to Tegan and kept disrespecting her. Nox would pull herself up and hit Deonna with an uppercut!

Nox kept fighting back, on one leg, and Deonna couldn’t withstand this late onslaught! Nox peppered Purrazzo with blows. Nox then ran off to the ropes and Deonna went to score with what would’ve been a HUGE lariat. But Tegan ducked underneath, grabbed ahold as she whirled around her and DRILLED HER WITH A NECKBREAKER! That turned the tide because both ladies were wiped out then! Both reached their feet before the 10 count and then started to slug it out. Deonna hit a huge knee lift on Nox but Nox responded with one of her own! Deonna went for another lariat but Nox ducked that too! Tegan comes around and socks her in the abdomen! She then pulls her down and DROPS HER with a brutal DDT! SPIKING Purrazzo! Tegan goes to cover but Deonna rolls out of the ring! Savvy move by Purrazzo! Wrestling like a 15-year vet! Tegan got Deonna back in the ring moments after and set her up in the corner. She and Deonna would fight it out, but Tegan got the advantage after a big headbutt! Tegan then set Deonna up in the corner, as she propped her up on the top rope. Nox then got up on top, looked out, looked down at Deonna AND HIT A HURRICANRANA ON DEONNA!!

Is this Tegan’s moment!? Tegan looked out at Deonna in the center of the ring, woozy to get up… conjuring up some memories of another plucky babyface who had a big clinching win in Brooklyn! Nox then ran in… AND DELIVERED! SHINING WIZARD TO DEONNA PURRAZZO!! She gets ALL of it!! Nox crawls over and makes the cover on Purrazzo! 1! FOR THE MAE YOUNG CLASSIC! 2! THE COMEBACK STORY IS COMPLETE!

THRE-NO!!!

OH! OH DEONNA KICKED OUT AT 2.75!!

Tegan and Brooklyn simply CAN’T believe it! Deonna took her BEST shot and she’s STILL ticking! Tegan wrestled through these thoughts here and knew she had to think of something here. She pulled Deonna up and Irish whipped her HARD into the other corner! Deonna hit the turnbuckles hard and came back, spring off them, AND SHE CLEARED NOX OFF HER FEET WITH A HUGE SPINNING LARIAT!! She tried it twice before but couldn’t get it. Didn’t miss the third time!! Deonna then made no bones about it. She pulled herself up a few moments later with an angered look on her face. She pulled Nox up and BAM! FLATLINER ON THE ARM! AND STRAIGHT INTO THE FUJIWARA ARMBAR!! OH NO!! Tegan is trapped again!! The referee consults the plucky eight-seed as Purrazzo looked to finish the match!!

Nox screamed in pain as she already had been in immense pain! So what does Deonna do? Deonna shifts the move over and keeps the arm trapped behind her!! AND STARTS PUMMELING NOX IN THE FACE WITH HER ELBOW!! SHE’S TRYING TO KNOCK TEGAN OUT!!

Purrazzo keeps the pummeling up and-

TEGAN GOES…

NIGHT-NIGHT!!

IT’S OVER!!!

WINNER: Deonna Purrazzo via technical knockout at 14:46.

~ Purrazzo WINS the MYC! ~

DamageCTRL

Reaction score

PART II!

1674186858672.png

“Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has ruled that Tegan Nox is UNABLE to finish this match! Therefore, the winner of the match and the 2019 MAE YOUNG CLASSIC… DEEEEONNA PURRRRAZZOOOOO!!

And that announcement makes it official! After a brutal, grueling, two-month long tournament, Deonna Purrazzo has made history! She has ASSERTED herself at the top of the mountain! She has won the Mae Young Classic! In April, Deonna began her quest to let everyone know how good she is. She claimed that the MYC was hers, and people like Mia Yim and others had wasted their chances. Deonna, clearly, did not waste her opportunity tonight. Her tactics might have been seedy, they might have been dubious, but they were tactics from somebody who relentlessly wanted to show how BAD they wanted to win this tournament. And boy did Deonna do that. Deonna beat Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, Toni Storm, and Tegan Nox to win the whole dang thing! What a group! An EARNED victory!

Speaking of Storm, Deonna joins the club of MYC winners that features the new Women’s Intercontinental Champion as well as the #1 Contender for the NXT Women’s Title, Kairi Sane!

Deonna was awarded the MYC cup, a trophy she will certainly hold near and dear to her heart. She was rewarded with a confetti bath while fireworks went off above her!

SURVIVOR SERIES: A FIGHT FOR THE GOLD

NOVEMBER 24TH 2019 | CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

Tegan Nox was found backstage hobbling. The defeated Nox had shooed away help up after all the work that was done on her. A concerned Dakota Kai appeared and consoled Tegan. Tegan hugged her best friend and tag team partner and got visibly upset. Kai calmed her down and walked Tegan along here.

Nicely enough, a surprise awaited Tegan as they approached her locker room. Kai opened the door and turned the light on. Inside? Toni Storm… Liv Morgan… Asuka… Rhea Ripley… and others… applauding Tegan Nox!

Though Tegan was a runner-up, her performance clearly made her a favorite in the locker room!! Even those she beat, as Asuka and Rhea notably encourage her. Nox hugged each and every woman who came up to her. And shockingly enough – some Hall of Famers appeared too! Nox hugged Jacqueline, Ivory, ‘Mighty’ Molly Holly which made Tegan visibly happy.

Toni then embraced her good friend. Dakota came over and joined her for a hug. It seemed that even in defeat, there is good for Tegan Nox, who might have really impressed a lot of people this evening.

Our scene then shifted to our next bout following a video package for the match.

PAST MEETS THE PRESENT
Trish Stratus
vs. Alexa Bliss

This one was personal for Alexa Bliss, who’s been out for something to prove since the beginning of 2019. It’s been a long road to get here, but this is easily her biggest match since she was sidelined last year before Evolution. And she is tasked with facing the self-appointed CEO of the WWE Women’s Division! Trish carried a major presence with her as she got to the ring and carried it with her throughout the match. She is who she is, and the crowd certainly gravitated to her. Bliss was no slouch herself in terms of fan support as you might expect her to be.

Trish plays all of the early hits in the beginning of the matchup. The point, the Ma-Trish, all the signature maneuvers! But Bliss is built for this and she showed it by withstanding her early attack. Bliss turned the tide on Stratus and would soon send her packing out of the ring. Bliss, fired up, was overheard telling Trish she sent her over “THERE” and hit her with her signature point! That got Trish a little chippy and she exploded back into the ring! Bliss and Stratus went face-to-face for a moment and Alexa then smacked her! Bliss then struck her with a right hand and went on the offensive.

Alexa kept on with her attack on Stratus. She started to put the Hall of Famer on her heels a bit as it’s clear that her arrogance is biting her here. She might have underestimated Alexa Bliss a bit, as the former five-time Women’s Champion mounted a serious counterattack. She sent Trish out of the ring with a running dropkick and then climbed on the apron. She ran off and BOOM! She connected with a Front Flip down on Stratus, sending her crashing down on the mat! Alexa kept going on the outside and whipped Trish over the announce table!

Bliss wouldn’t take a countout victory though. She wanted to pin Trish, so she grabbed her and sent her back in the ring. Alexa kept on, but Trish eventually threw her face-first into the second turnbuckle!! A devastating blow, especially considering Bliss’ history of head injuries. Trish didn’t seem to show any remorse for that move either. She kept going like it never even happened! She put the boots to Bliss and then peeled her out of the corner. She slammed her down with an Alabama Slam and then went to the corner. Stratus scaled the ropes, positioned herself up top and rose up. She then made like “The Rocket” Owen Hart and hit a beautiful Missile Dropkick on Bliss! WOW! Stratus scampered over to cover, but Bliss kicked out at 2!

Trish kept trying to finish Alexa off. But those attempts proved futile as the relentless Bliss refused to be denied. Trish trash-talked her a bit, but that brought something out of Alexa! Bliss popped off on Stratus in the corner and beat her up! Bliss sent Trish into the ropes and ran off and hit her with a running Cross Body! She then peppered her with right hands! Bliss then gotup and fired herself up as the crowd cheered. Trish then ‘called for help’ in the corner as she tried to recover. Bliss then turned around as she saw Trish crawling to the corner. She got up as the referee approached. Alexa ran in—BLAM! THE REFEREE GOES DOWN!!

Oh no!! Trish very clearly pulled the official in the way! Bliss gets discouraged here and Trish looks to capitalize! Trish recuperates a bit as Bliss then checks on the official. Bad move to turn your back on Stratus, who lurked behind her. The former six-time Women’s Champion looked poised to strike! Alexa then turned back around as Trish lunged ahead! CHICK KICK—NO!! Bliss ducks under with a MA-TRISH! WHOA!! Trish looked to be startled by that and put in a bad position! Alexa then grabbed her from behind, ran ahead and… STRATUSFACTION TO TRISH STRATUS!! Bliss lands down as Trish is down and out, flopping out to the right! The referee is now in position to make the count! Alexa hooks the leg! 1! 2! 3!!! BLISS WINS!!!

WINNER: Alexa Bliss via pinfall at 10:27.

~ BLISS DEFEATS STRATUS! ~

She did it!! She did it!! Bliss beats Stratus!! Alexa won the match with Trish’s own finishing move! If that isn’t finding your edge, I don’t know what is!

The five-time Women’s Champion celebrated her win on the outside as she found her parents and family at ringside! Meanwhile, in the ring, Trish was throwing a fit! Stratus was seen making a kicking motion with her foot and pointing to the rope at the referee. The referee that was dazed and confused because of Stratus!

Then the replays made an interesting note: Trish might have a point! She had her foot under the rope before the count of 3! And the referee was out of position! Oh man… … But the referee said the decision was final and that’s that! Oh man!

THE FUTURE OF THE WWE WOMEN’S WOMEN’S DIVISION!

An instrumental tune greets us as a video package starts, highlighting the future of the WWE Women’s Division!

We see a slew of names.

BIANCA BELAIR

SHOTZI BLACKHEART

KAY LEE RAY

DAKOTA KAI

TEGAN NOX

And then several other names.

JAMIE HAYTER

DEONNA PURRAZZO

LIV MORGAN

TONI STORM

RHEA RIPLEY

Then quite a few more!

NIVEN

ISLA DAWN

CORA

INDI HARTWELL

KAIRI SANE

IO SHIRAI
It’s been a heck of a night. And now it’s time for our final championship match of the night!

NXT WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Io Shirai ©

Last year at WWE Evolution, Kairi Sane was the NXT Women’s Champion. This year, it is Io Shirai who holds the gold. Now the two friends collide in a match that many anticipated since both arrived in the NXT brand. Both Sane and Shirai made spectacular entrances on their way to the ring and were given a slew of streamers and bouquets of flowers prior to the match officially beginning. As it did, Shirai stood unwaveringly. She simply has enjoyed a phenomenal year since last year’s Mae Young Classic finale. AJ Lee chimed in on the broadcast, saying she talked to Shirai, who said that was the “biggest disappointment of her career.” Lee said that Io believed she was better than Toni Storm then and better than the new Women’s Intercontinental Champion now, and it’s fueled her to go on this great run she has been on since April. Interesting details!

Sane didn’t play like the lapdog she was at TakeOver: Toronto, when she aided Io over rival Candice LeRae. She sparred with io at the start of the matchup. There was a major feeling out process. Both ladies know each other like the back of their hands. So, there were a lot of counters, a lot of ducking, and a lot of averting. Both ladies fought to an early stalemate, which earned an ovation from the crowd. They continued to grapple with each other and later earned another ovation after they hit another stalemate. Frustrated, Shirai then started striking Sane a little bit harder. Lee claimed Shirai wanted to show her dominance now and assert herself. By the way that Io worked, Lee’s thoughts were very much on the money. Io definitely started to get into a groove. She and Kairi had been through it all this year, but the way Shirai was attacking Sane, you wouldn’t know they were tag partners, allies, friends, and the like.

Shirai threw Sane out of the ring and then followed in. She watched as Sane got up, as Io either was showing respect… or, more likely, wanted Sane to see the big kick she gave her into the side of the ring! Sane favored the area as Io threw her arm back and scored with a HUGE chop to the chest! And then an open-palm strike! Io then grabbed Kairi by her hair and shook her head at her and kicked her in the leg! She then slammed her palm down on Kairi’s back, and then stomped down on it! Io grew more physical, as if she was asserting her dominance in the dynamic. As if she wanted everyone to know who the lead dog was. She then grabbed Kairi and forcefully threw her into the barricade!

Io then walked over and grabbed a steel chair! Hey wait a minute! You can’t do that! But Io didn’t use it. She instead set it out. Then she grabbed Kairi and sat her down on it. She then pummeled Kairi for a few moments, which left her dazed! Io then walked away to the ringpost. She measured her best friend and tag team partner up. Then she sped forward. Then she launched forward! RUNNING FRONT KICK TO KAIR—NO! KAIRI MOVED! IO CRASHES HARD INTO THE CHAIR AND BARRICADE! Wow!! Io went for broke and came up with nothing! And she’s hurt now! Sane pulled herself away from the scene and watched Io writhe in pain. She tried pulling herself up as Sane looked on. The referee called both ladies back into the ring. Io, hurt in her face, reached out for Kairi. Sane nodded her head and got up to her feet. She grabbed Io’s hand and pulled her up—but suddenly Io whipped Kairi into the barricade AGAIN!

What?!
Io shook her head in disgust and yelled at Sane, who grabbed her ribcages in pain. She walked over and continued to shout at Sane. The mic overheard the word “WEAK!” be thrown out by Shirai as she slapped Kairi upside the head! Then she grabbed her by the hair and threw her back into the ring. Io then continued on as she kept attacking Kairi! AJ said Io seems mad at Kairi for helping her up, but Cole noted that Io was the one who put her hand out. AJ said that it must have been a test and Kairi failed it. She then points out the differences in their reactions earlier this summer against Candice LeRae, and said there was a definite contrast between the two. And that proved true here, for sure.

The action kept up though as Io stayed in control. But Kairi was making a break for it. She had Shirai set up near the ropes. She ran in, but Io bent down and sent her flying over top! Kairi crashed and burned as Shirai smiled and then went out on the apron. She then grabbed the top rope, leapt up, SPRANG OFF AND HIT AN ASAI MOONSAULT DOWN ON KAIRI!! The spectacular move drew an awe-inspired reaction. There might not be a better Moonsault on the planet, and that’s not even the one Io uses to snuff out her opponents. She just did that to show off it looks like, based wholly on her reaction. She pointed to herself as she grabbed Kairi again and said “MY WORLD!” and dragged Kairi over to the steps. She then began to fit her hand in between them! Hey! Io stepped back and BOOM! A KICK RIGHT ONTO KAIRI’S HAND!!

And that’s the arm that Kairi hits her Elbow Drop with!! Io watched as Kairi was in obvious pain now. But the NXT Women’s Champion used this as an opportunity to assert her dominance. She dragged Sane back in the ring, pulled her in and BOOM! BRAINBUSTER!! 1! 2!! SHOULDER UP FROM SANE!! Io seemed a bit annoyed by that result so she went for it again, but again got two. Io then took it out on Kairi as she hit some open-palm strikes on her again, and roughed up her hair as she very clearly was acting a bit disrespectful now. Io sent Kairi corner and flattened her with a clothesline! Sane dropped down and then Io mocked her best friend by Walking the Plank! The indignance of the NXT Women’s Champion… she then ran in and NO! MISFIRE!!

Kairi snuck out under the ring!! Io hit the turnbuckles hard and fell to her feet. Kairi then got up and then scaled the turnbuckles. She was battling through the bad hand and the punishment, but Sane could take a licking and keep on ticking. Kairi proved that as she jumped off the top rope! BULLDOG to Io Shirai! Kairi landed a bit hard on her hand so she couldn’t immediately get the pin, so she got up and then hit Io with several clotheslines! Sane was beginning to rally again and then sent Io flying to the outside with a running front dropkick!! Kairi had gathered momentum and seemed to be in the midst of a takeover! Kairi then got on the apron. She looked down at Shirai and then walked the plank on the apron! And then ran up and PENALTY KICKED SHIRAI!

Kairi then dropped off the apron and went on the attack. But moments later, Io raked her in the eye! She then used this to plant Sane with a DDT on the floor!! Io with the cheapshot and wipeout move! The NXT Women’s Champion then broke the count and set Sane back up again on the chair. Uh oh… bad intentions… Io got her set and pummeled her with her forearm until Kairi was dazed and lost. For good. Shirai then walked away to the other ringpost. She zeroed in…sprinted ahead… DROPKICK INTO KAIRI WHO SLAMMED BACK-FIRST INTO THE BARRICADE OFF THE CHAIR!! Io folded Sane like a cheap suit!! Io with great command here just took her best friend out! The Genius of the Sky went into the ring here with Sane and dragged her to the center. She pulled her up, butterflied the arms and lifted her up! She kept her up vertically, let all the blood rush to Kairi’s head… AND THEN SLAMMED HER DOWN ON HER LEG WITH A BACKBREAKER! 1! 2! IO RETAI—NO!

Oh no! Kairi hasn’t gone away quite yet! This seemed to really annoy Io! She grabbed Kairi and shook her head. She sent her into the corner and shouted at her before she slapped her across the face! She did it again and kept shouting at her, as the word “WEAK” came up again. She kept slapping Kairi, who started to look genuinely annoyed herself. Shirai shouted at her while pointing to herself, once again displaying her dominance. But Kairi then slapped Io across the face! Oh! OH!! Kairi does it again! Kairi keeps slapping Io! Io fires back with an open-palm strike! Sane and Shirai begin to Shotei the CRAP out of each other to the crowd’s delight!!

Io went to knee Kairi, but Kairi grabbed Io by the leg! Kairi spun her around and BAM! ELBOW TO THE FACE!! Io was knocked for a loop and Sane assured that she goes down with a running dropkick! Then Kairi decided it’s time to REALLY walk the plank! SLIDING D TO IO SHIRAI!! Kairi then went up and got the crowd going with an animated response, as she wants to GO! She then sized Io up here. She looked ready to uncoil. Kairi then went in, looking to hit the INTERCEPTOR! NO! Shirai LEAPFROGGED the Spear attempt! But Kairi kept going, and Io swung and missed on Kairi! Sane then ran and hit the ropes and came back—INTERCEPTOR! INTERCEPTOR TO SHIRAI! COVER BY KAIRI! 1! 2! TO WIN THE NXT WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP! NOOOO!

Io kicked out!!
Shirai stayed alive and Sane, a former champion herself, tried not to get too discouraged. But she didn’t waste any time either. She picked Shirai up and BAM! Tokyo Slam! Sane then got up and slapped her elbow! Everyone knew what time it was! Sane then went up to the top rope! She looked for her signature move and the crowd rose with her. Sane got to the top, leapt off LOOKING FOR THE INSANE ELBOW… NO!! IO MOVED OUT OF THE WAY!! Io then got up, visibly angry, and picked Sane up and delivered ANOTHER Brainbuster to Sane! Io wasn’t through yet as she BLASTED Sane with ANOTHER Brainbuster! Sane, out like a light, lied on the mat as Shirai then went over to the corner. Looking pissed off that Kairi seemingly just… put up a fight… and looking incredibly driven, Io moved with a great sense of urgency. She got up…

BANG! MOONSAULT TO KAIRI SANE!!!

1!

2!!

3!!! OVER!

WINNER: Io Shirai via pinfall at 12:37.

~ Shirai RETAINS the NXT Title! ~

Post-match, things got tense. Shirai refused to help Sane up to her feet. Kairi was wounded, for sure. Nearly 13 minutes passed in this match and it was a physical fight at times. Kairi had to get herself up to her feet. Io shook her head at her. “You disappoint me,” Io told her. “You are not champion. You are not Io Shirai. You are Kairi Sane, you are weak.” Io was kinda toeing a line here, or stepping over it, with disrespectful behavior. Sane looked at Shirai as Io put the title in her hands.

“GIVE ME MY TITLE!”
Io shouted at Kairi. Shirai extended her arms out, implying she wanted Sane to put her title around her waist. Sane looked at the championship… the title she held one year ago… She looked absolutely humiliated right now. Shirai mocked her openly more than once. Sane held the title up and looked at Io. Shirai nodded and closed her eyes and waited for Sane to wrap the title around her waist.

Kairi heard the crowd… they didn’t really want her to put the title around her waist…

But after a lull, that’s what happened. Kairi was met with boos as she wrapped the NXT Women’s Championship around her best friend’s waist.

Shirai nodded her head as her music hit. Sane then walked over and hoisted Io’s arm up in victory. Io smiled wide, but she was probably the only person who liked what they were seeing right now. Kairi stood with no flinches, but one just had to wonder… how much humiliation can one woman take?

A video package played.

We are at a poker table somewhere in Las Vegas, Nevada, according to the words that fly across the screen.

The name of the game appears to be Texas Hold ‘Em. And somebody continues to win hands.

And a frustrating amount of women – who just happen to be WWE superstars – keep losing hands.

One in particular, ALEXA BLISS, frustratingly loses a straight by a suit. And yet… That someone got a flush.

Alexa Bliss:
Ugh, you’ve GOT to be kidding. I’m over it. Whatever.

The person is revealed.

BECKY LYNCH!

Becky smiles and shakes her head as Bliss walks away.

And… then Becks is approached.

By the rest of The Four Horsewomen! BAYLEY! CHARLOTTE FLAIR! SASHA BANKS!

They seem to want in. Especially Sasha, who sits right down at the table.

Becky looks at the dealer.

Becky Lynch:
Deal ‘em in… they’re friends. (Looks over at the group) But don’t bet against The Man.

Becky smirks and is dealt her cards. She turns them over and the camera jumps to behind her back. And we look at the two cards in her hands, both reading… something other than a card suit, we’ll tell you that!

3VOLUTION

THE THIRD-ANNUAL SPECTACULAR!

LAS VEGAS

OCTOBER 2020

After the ad read, we go right back to the table. Becks seems to… still have won some hands here.

Bayley:
Becky, seriously? You’re unbelievable.

Sasha Banks: Yeah, Lady Luck is enjoying her stay with you.

The dealer then looks over, away from Becky and the gang.

Dealer:
Can I help you, ladies?

Appearing in shot by the poker table, with The Four Horsewomen notably glancing RIGHT over, are

DAKOTA KAI, TEGAN NOX, and TONI STORM!

Toni Storm:
Yeah, deal us in. We’d like a challenge.

Storm was confident in her words as she sat down at the table with Dakota and Tegan! We flipped back to Becky, who smiled again.

Becky Lynch:
Game on…

The video concluded.

And now… it all comes down to this.

If you’ve followed from the beginning, you know that this is and has been the main arc of this thread. And now… it all comes to an end.

So, one more time, let’s ride.

WAR GAMES RULES
1. There are SEVEN periosd in the War Games Match
Period 1: 5 Minutes
Periods 2-7: 2 minutes each

2. One woman from each team in Period 1
3. Winning team of the Advantage Match sends in the second woman after the 5-minute period
4. After period 2 (2-on-1 advantage) ends, Losing Team sensd second woman, making War Games 2-on-2
5. After Period 3, team with the advantage sends in their third woman
6. Teams alternate until ALL EIGHT women are in the cage
7. After ALL EIGHT women are in the cage, THE MATCH BEYOND BEGINS!
8. There are only TWO WAYS to win War Games:
Submission OR Surrender
9. No pinfalls, countouts, or disqualifications
10. The head referee, Jessika Carr, will have the FINAL ruling

The two teams made their entrances, all in matching attire. The Sisters of Doom rocked army fatigues, facepaint and all.

The Four Horsewomen made their way to the ring to “Wild Horses.” Because of course they did. Matching jackets and facepaint to boot, as well. Togetherness on display.

And now… it’s time.

THE FIRST-EVER WOMEN’S WAR GAMES MATCH

PERIOD 1: SASHA BANKS versus BETH PHOENIX
~ 5 MINUTES ~

The match begin with big, bad Beth Phoenix on The Sisters of Doom’s side while Sasha Banks was tasked with starting for The Four Horsewomen. It seemed like it was a game of trust with The Four Horsewomen. They wanted to see what Sasha would do, be on display, as her antics did not seem to warrant a full reconciliation. Banks battled with Phoenix throughout the first five minutes. A grueling first five minutes it was. Banks stood toe-to-toe, using her tremendous wrestling abilities. But Phoenix began to overwhelm Banks. Her power was put on display. She flung Banks into the cage wall HARD at one point, sending Banks crashing down hard. Beth kicked Banks against the cage wall and kept bullying her. Three of the other Four Horsewomen looked on from ringside, as all they could do was watch. None of them could help for seven minutes. The trouble with losing the advantage.

Banks started to rally late towards the end of the period. She slipped off Phoenix’s shoulders after she attempted to lawn-dart her into the cage wall. Banks tried to chop Phoenix down like a cherry tree. She grabbed her by the hand, ran up the ropes in the corner, pushed off the cage and took Phoenix down spectacularly! And most importantly it bought Banks some time. She would pull herself up and knocked Phoenix loopy in the corner. Banks kept up the pressure and then would hit a running double knee in the corner! Banks then grabbed Phoenix and pushed her up against the cage fence! She kept her on the second rope and then ran off the ropes. She sprinted forward and threw her leg down on Phoenix’s neck, shoving it into the cage wall! Banks rolled away after the brutal move but kept up on the attack. Sasha definitely knew she had to prove her worth and she looked like a woman on a mission.

But those good things didn’t last long. Banks later dove at Phoenix off the top rope but The Glamazon caught her! Beth then ran forward and ran Sasha’s back into the cage! She did it again and then threw her into the cage wall! Banks collapsed down like a heap and then Beth started putting the boots to her. The BOOTS! She beat the hell out of Banks and tossed her around a bit afterwards. She seemed to enjoy doing that, like she was a ragdoll. Banks was then put on Beth’s shoulder, and was rammed into the cage wall again! She then put Banks up and WHAM! Into the corner! Beth threw her leg into Banks’ mid-section repeatedly. She tried to purposely make Banks gasp for air and gasp she did. She then kept on the attack with several stomps on the ribs and the lungs of The Legit Boss. She pulled her up again and threw her back-first into the cage! Banks was taking a beating! What’s worse: Time was starting to tick down!

10… 9… 8…

7… 6… 5… 4…

3…

2…

1…

**BUZZER**

PERIOD 2: SASHA BANKS
versus BETH PHOENIX and… NATALYA
~ 3 MINUTES ~

And in came the heiress to the Hart family throne! Natalya scaled up the steps and climbed into the cage. She got in the other ring as Beth assisted in bringing Beth over to her. Beth threw her into Nattie, who received and hit Sasha with an Inverted Atomic Drop! Nattie then grabbed her and slammed her down with a Russian Legsweep! Phoenix wouldn’t let Sasha get away as she picked her up and threw her into Nattie, who grabbed her, lifted her up and BAM! Backbreaker to Banks! Natalya then hops up on the top rope, standing on the second… ELBOW DROP! Hey, this sequence looks a little familiar! And Nattie then grabs Sasha’s legs. SHARPSHOOTER! Nattie paid homage to her uncle with the ORIGINAL Five Moves of DOOM~ there and now has Sasha in the Sharpshooter! While Cole questions why she would do this – she can’t win the match this way – AJ says that that’s exactly why it’s happening – they’re trying to weaken Sasha as much as possible!

Nattie is sure to taunt Bayley on the outside. As does Beth Phoenix. This angers Bayley quite a bit. Nattie eventually relents here but Banks is taking a beating. It’s visibly upsetting Bayley, who seems like she might be next in the match, just based on her behavior. Nattie taunts her again as Phoenix grabs Sasha by the throat and powers her up! Phoenix SLAMS Banks down on her back, and Natalya comes over and puts Banks between the two rings! Nattie comes out and kicks Banks betwen the ropes and then pulls her up. She then powers her up and BAM! SUPLEX ON THE STEEL BETWEEN THE RINGS! Nattie kinda hurt herself here, but rolled through the ropes and laughed. She laughed right at Bayley, who grew more angered. She then snapped and went and looked under the ring. And she grabbed a—she grabbed a sledgehammer! She SLAMMED it down on the stairs as Nattie looked pretty startled. Nattie told Bayley she wouldn’t dare bring that in here and Bayley threatened her with it! Nattie glared at Bayley, who seemed quite serious right now! Nattie shook her head and turned around. She and Beth then started putting the boots to her again! Nattie directed traffic and then sent Sasha to the ropes. Beth then grabbed her on return as Nattie ran to the ropes, came back, and BANG! HART ATTACK TO SASHA BANKS! And meanwhile… time ticked down!

10…9…8…

Bayley seemed quite prepared to enter the match!

7…6…5…4…

And she wasn’t planning on leaving the sledgehammer behind!

3…

2…

1…

**BUZZER**

PERIOD 3: SASHA BANKS and… BAYLEY
versus BETH PHOENIX and NATALYA
~ 3 MINUTES ~

Bayley ran in the cage, all guns blazing, and swung her sledgehammer right into a running Nattie! Straight in the gut! Beth Phoenix then came over but Bayley swung and connected on Beth Phoenix as well! With both subdued she put the hammer down and grabbed Nattie and threw her into the cage wall! She grabbed her again and threw her in once more for good measure! These two have quite a history in a cage, actually, all FOUR do! Bayley seems to have not forgotten that history either as she’s come in with great ferocity. Bayley then kicked and struck Beth as the crowd came alive for Bayley’s aggressive offense! Bayley then subdued Beth and then walked back over to Nattie, in the corner.

She kicked and stomped on Beth and then went over to pick The Boss up! Bayley gripped Sasha’s hand and the two looked like they trusted each other. Bayley then instructed Sasha to do something and she then went in on Beth! But not before Bayley handed her something that she dug out of her tights! The camera tried to pick it up but then Bayley went over to attack Nattie! The camera stayed on them and then went over to Sasha. Banks could be seen wrestling with Beth’s hands! She kicked at Beth and then started to—tape her wrists together! OH! Bayley gave Sasha tape! And she’s tying Beth up! And she then tapes her up to the second rope! She can’t move away from it!

And mimicking what happened in the cage on Labor Day, Beth has to watch as Bayley and Sasha beat Nattie up! Beat her up good do Bayley and Sasha, who really look like a well-oiled machine. Like they are completely in sync with each other. Say what you will, when these two are on, they are ON! Bayley gets Nattie up on her shoulder as Banks holds her up to. They then run over and throw Nattie in like a LAWN DART at the wall! But they have a big problem now – Beth has just ripped off the tape! The two of them realize it and they try to get after Beth before she gets going. They nearly take her out again, but Phoenix wipes BOTH of them out clean with a HUGE double clothesline! And that sets the stage for the NEXT ENTRANT to come in the match…

10… 9… 8…

And that appears to be ‘The Queen of Spades!’

7… 6… 5… 4…

Here comes Shayna Baszler!

3…

2…

1…

**BUZZER**

PERIOD 4: BAYLEY and SASHA BANKS
versus BETH PHOENIX, NATALYA, and… SHAYNA BASZLER
~ 3 MINUTES ~

The Queen of Spades entered the cage! Beth Phoenix decided to throw her some fresh meat in the form of Sasha Banks! Banks had toiled now for 11 minutes and she’s definitely going through it. Baszler grinned as she had her all to herself here in the other ring. She picked Banks up but Banks fought back! She tried to fend her off but Baszler hit her hard. Baszler violently then tossed her into the cage wall! She did so violently that Banks just fell between the cage and ropes! Baszler kicked her over and over again as the cage wall did a number on her back. She pushed Banks’ back into the wall by shoving her knee up into her chest! She was trying to exasperate her as well!

Baszler succeeded in doing so and kept stomping away. Meanwhile, Bayley was taking a beating at the hands of Beth Phoenix and Natalya! Charlotte and Becky could only watch as The Boss ‘n Hug Connection was getting decimated. Baszler pulled Banks up by her gut and began to slam her down HARD on the mat! She did so a couple of times as she kept bringing her over closer to the middle. She then pulled her up by her gut once again, got her on her shoulder AND THEN PROCEEDED TO SLAM BANKS ON THE STEEL BETWEEN THE RINGS! OH GOD!! Oh for the love of God! Banks hit that HARD and she is OUT! And now Baszler went to join in as Bayley started to fight back against Beth and Nattie!

Shayna then sic’d herself on The Hugger and started beating her up!! Bayley tried fighting but she quickly became defenseless! A 3-on-1 assault was carried out on Bayley as The Sisters of Doom took full control! They taunted the two remaining Horsewomen outside of the ring, who glared back at them. Ronda mocked them from the other side of the cage as The Rowdy One could smell victory! But what everyone else could sense was that one of the two Horsewomen were moments away from getting in the match! And by the looks of it, they sure as hell needed someone! Banks was slow to get back up to her senses while Bayley kept taking a beating, but The Hugger wouldn’t die. Resilient was Bayley, who began to fight back again!

10… 9… 8…

And she was about to get help in the form of… Charlotte Flair!

7… 6… 5… 4…

Here comes The Queen!

3…

2…

1…

**BUZZER**

PERIOD 5: BAYLEY, SASHA BANKS, and… CHARLOTTE FLAIR
versus BETH PHOENIX, NATALYA, and SHAYNA BASZLER
~ 3 MINUTES ~

Charlotte quickly jumped into the cages! Charlotte knew she was about to eat it so she was ready! She ducked a right from Nattie and hit her with a chop! Beth ran in but Charlotte side-stepped her and WOO!! Another chop, this one to Phoenix! Baszler ran in at her, but Charlotte was REAL quick to chop Baszler! Charlotte kept going, not forgetting that it was Shayna who brutally attacked her and put her on the shelf at The Great American Bash! Charlotte got Shayna in the corner and chopped her over and over and over! Charlotte WOOOOO’d at Shayna and then unleashed a BRUTAL chop that sent Shayna down in a heap! Wow! What an electric showing from Charlotte! Beth then got her off balance with a big strike and then went in for a big blow! Beth tried to squeeze Charlotte up on the cage! NO!

Charlotte moved and Beth splashed into the cage!!
Charlotte then grabbed Beth and threw her in again! And again! And again! Charlotte then put Beth between the ropes and the cage and teed off on her! Forearm after forearm here, as she made her drowsy. Charlotte then ran to the ropes, ran off them, came over and WHAM! BIG BOOT TO THE FACE OF BETH, SLAMMING IT INTO THE CAGE WALL! Charlotte has come in and taken out two of The Sisters of Doom! And now it’s suddenly turned into a disadvantage for Natalya! Nattie got up and saw her allies were down. She then took a run at Charlotte and The Queen was happy to oblige! She rocked her back and forth, back and forth, and The Queen held serve!

Charlotte then looked over at Bayley and told her to do something. She sent her in as Bayley grabbed Nattie and hit her with a Bayley-to-Belly! Just then, we saw Sasha Banks going up to the top… FROG SPLASH! Bayley then went up to the top, held herself up with the top of the cage, and… ELBOW DROP to Natalya! Charlotte then got in position as Banks pulled Nattie up. Charlotte ran off to the ropes, came forward, and BANG! NATURAL SELECTION! It appeared that The Horsewomen were desperately trying to weaken Natalya, which could prove helpful later! And there was a great sense of urgency because they were about to lose their advantage! The last Sister of Doom was gearing up to enter the match and the crowd recognized that!

10… 9… 8…

7… 6… 5… 4…

Here…

3…

Comes…

2…

ROUSEY!

1…

**BUZZER**

PERIOD 6: BAYLEY, CHARLOTTE FLAIR, and SASHA BANKS
versus BETH PHOENIX, NATALYA, SHAYNA BASZLER and… RONDA ROUSEY
~ 3 MINUTES ~

And now The Sisters of Doom were fully in the match! But they didn’t look like it right now because three of The Four Horsewomen just did a number on them. Ronda wasn’t playing around, as she introduced a few steel chairs that she tossed in the ring! Ronda then got into the ring and the first person to greet her? Sasha Banks! Ronda glared at Banks, who decided to remind us all of how this started! Sasha threw up the ‘4!’ Ronda looked aggravated, but she looked even more pissed while the crowd went wild! The camera saw Sasha giving her a-uh… salute! And then Ronda and Sasha went into fisticuffs! But Ronda slammed the already weakened Banks right into that cage! Her back may well be imprinted with the cage at this point!

Ronda started pummeling Banks against the cage with her knee. Over and over again she lifted it straight into Banks’ abdomen. She aimed to crush it and kept going and going and going and GOING! Bayley then went and sprang off on Rousey! Oh did these two have quite the rivalry! The two started picking each other apart and meanwhile, Banks was willing herself up! She then came in but Baszler then went in and struck her! Beth and Nattie started going after Charlotte as the tide was turning back into The Sisters of Doom’s favor! And only one woman could watch from the outside. But that one woman was a dangerous, dangerous woman, as everyone knows…

Ronda started to tee off on Bayley and sent her packing to the other ring! But as that happened, simultaneously, Charlotte sent Beth over the ropes to the other ring! And Nattie was soon to follow! Rousey looked annoyed as Banks and Baszler fought in the middle! Rousey then tried to snuff Banks out but Charlotte then reached over and hit her! A melee was starting to break out in the center of the ring, through the ropes! Ronda then looked up at the clock and then decided to pull her girls back! Out of restraint! Everyone in the building could sense what was about to happen. Everyone rose to their feet as time ticked off the clock. Ronda conferred with her girls as The Horsewomen stood and waited, just like everybody else…

10… 9… 8…

Because FINALLY…

7… 6… 5… 4…

The Man…

3…

CAME…

2…

AROUND!

1…

**BUZZER**

PERIOD 7:
THE LONG-AWAITED IN-RING CONFRONTATION

THE FOUR HORSEWOMEN
BAYLEY – BECKY LYNCH – CHARLOTTE FLAIR – SASHA BANKS

VERSUS

THE SISTERS OF DOOM
BETH PHOENIX – NATALYA – RONDA ROUSEY – SHAYNA BASZLER

THE MATCH BEYOND… HAS BEGUN!

Becky shot into the ring and joined up with her confidants. Ronda kept everyone fresh here but things were about to EXPLODE! The crowd wanted it, the women wanted it, everybody wanted it. And it didn’t take too long! The groups walked toward the center of the ring… and it was The Four Horsewomen who invaded The Sisters of Doom’s space! And ring! AND THERE THEY WENT!! OFF AND RUNNING!! Becky after Ronda! Bayley after Beth! Charlotte after Baszler! Banks after Natalya!! The full-sized, long-awaited, much-anticipated encounter was starting to break out! Becky repeatedly popped Ronda in the face and used the cage wall to her advantage!

The two just absolutely HATED EACH OTHER and that was evident in how they attacked each other! Ronda even BIT Becky to get an advantage and then whacked her with a steel chair!! Ronda then went over and started to blast all the Horsewomen with the same chair! Rousey played dirty but it was all legal inside the cage! She then went after Banks, who at this point had been in the match for almost TWENTY-FIVE minutes! Ronda slammed the chair over Banks’ back OVER AND OVER AGAIN! To which she was then hit hard by Bayley with a tackle! There is nothing Bayley wouldn’t do for her friend! Bayley was pounced on but that bided enough time for Lynch to get back to fit.

Becky grabbed the sledgehammer that Bayley had introduced earlier! She then decided to toss it to Bayley, who grabbed it and quickly blasted Beth in the gut with it! Phoenix approached her then, and she was hit hard! Bayley dropped the hammer, grabbed Beth and BANG! BAYLEY-TO-BELLY STRAIGHT ONTO ONE OF THE CHAIRS!! Baszler then took her out from behind! She picked Bayley up and then went for the Kirifuda Clutch! But Bayley ran Shayna back-first into the cage! Natalya then went and grabbed the hammer, and went to use it! NO! Charlotte reached back for it! She pulled Nattie back in sent her into the cage wall! Ronda tried to double-team Bayley with Baszler, but Banks came over and splashed down on Baszler! There’s nothing Sasha wouldn’t do for Bayley!

Becky and Charlotte then started to go over to Baszler! Bayley and Sasha double-teamed Ronda while Baszler fell victim to an onslaught by the Women’s Tag Team Champions! Charlotte grabbed a steel chair while Becky put Shayna’s ass to the mat! Meanwhile, Banks had ascended to the top rope and was hanging on top of the cage now! Becky stood atop the top rope in the corner on the other side and gripped a chair! Bayley loaded Ronda up in POWERBOMB POSITION…

…AS BANKS LEAPT OFF FOR THEIR BAYLEY BOMB-METEORA COMBO, STRAIGHT ONTO A CHAIR!!

AND BECKY MEANWHILE LEAPT OFF AND SCORED WITH A LEG DROP WITH THE CHAIR ONTO BASZLER!!

WOW!!!

The Four Horsewomen might’ve just taken the two biggest heads in The Sisters of Doom OUT!! Bayley was quick to once again grab the tape and tossed the roll over to Charlotte! Charlotte then understood her assignment and started taping Shayna up with Becky in the corner! Beth then tried to intervene on Bayley and Sasha, who tried to do the same to Ronda! But Bayley was ready for it! She grabbed the hammer nearby and struck Beth in the stomach with it! Without any hesitation! She tossed it down then and got back on Ronda with Sasha, and they taped her up! Bayley taunted Ronda afterwards and then hit her HARD in the stomach with the hammer for good measure!

Charlotte, Becky, and Sasha then dragged Beth over to the other corner! And then they beat up on her too!! And taped her up!!

Oh MY!! The Four Horsewomen have banded together and have bound up three of The Sisters of Doom!

Which just leaves oooone… more…

The rat herself, Natalya.

Nattie realized what was going on here and looked absolutely helpless. She tried to go make a break to help them but The Four Horsewomen quickly pounced on her!! And commentary noted that the tape was tied so strong and is so thick it’s impossible for them to get out!! Nattie is brought down here, as Sasha delivers a devastating Backstabber! Nattie wobbles into a Bayley-to-Belly from the Smackdown Women’s Champion! Becky then pulls her up and, for added measure, delivers the Manhandle Slam! And still, nobody from The Sisters of Doom is stopping this! And they could if they wanted to! There is SURRENDER! Natalya kept taking a beating while she looked at her “sisters…” … thus far unwilling to help her out!

Charlotte then stepped in and stomped on Nattie! Then she got in position as Becky then got on the mic. “Alright… lasses… it’s this simple,” Lynch said, looking at The Sisters of Doom. Meanwhile, Charlotte grabbed one of the steel chairs. She walked over with it and began to fit it on her neck! Oh…

“Surrender now,”
Lynch said. “Or the rat gets what the rat has been owed,” The Man threatened! The tables were turned finally! Nattie was completely out now as well. There wasn’t much helping her from herself! So someone else was going to have to do it!

Lynch looked on at all three of them as Bayley then grabbed the hammer. Oh… no…

“One more time,”
Lynch declared. “Do you dopes surrender? Or do ya like your rat scrambled?” This got serious in a hurry! Bayley tapped the bat on the chair as if it were home plate! The Hugger then got ready to swing like Jackie Robinson! But then—

“THAT’S IT!”

Everyone looked over.

“That’s enough! We concede,” said…

RONDA ROUSEY!

…OH!

Becky quickly pulled Bayley’s arms back with the hammer as it wasn’t necessary anymore!

IT’S OVER!!!

WINNERS: The Four Horsewomen via SURRENDER at 30:07.
~ THE FOUR HORSEWOMEN ARE THE MOST DOMINANT GROUP IN WWE ~

And that’s how it ends!

Ronda Rousey surrendered on behalf of The Sisters of Doom! She didn’t want to be the one responsible for Natalya’s brains being SCRAMBLED with the sledgehammer by Bayley! Nobody else curiously stood to defend her, but it seems Rousey realized that they were in trouble and couldn’t bother anymore!

The fact is… they just got beat! And The Four Horsewomen have proved a point!!

Four years ago… August 22nd 2015… they stood in the ring, here in Brooklyn holding up 4s, just as they did to conclude this night.

That marked the beginning of a new era in WWE for women’s wrestling.

And tonight… October 26th 2019…

We have witnessed the end of that era.

Defined by…

The Four Horsewomen.

END OF SHOW

Attachments

• 1674186728748.png
    1674186728748.png
    566.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Order

Send HOOK
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Here we go! I’m very excited to read this show so here come my comments on Revolution my friend. No idea what you’re going to do but eagerly anticipating it.

-Toni Storm the first ever IC Champion – I really enjoyed this ladder match and you gave all four women involved some nice spots. I think they all came out of it looking like stars and I wanted either Toni or Asuka to win so I was more than happy with this result and the finish which was superb. I fully expect the two of them to feud over the title. Just one quick note, a lot of the time you can remove the word ‘then’ as it isn’t needed. It just got a tad repetitive that’s all.

-Jamie Hayter wins the Battle Royal – Wow, what a performance that was from Hayter. I thought she would impress but not quite do it but it seems you have big plans for her with this display. Not only did she win, she dominated the field and eliminated the most people. Having Lita be the last woman for her to eliminate was a good touch as it will resonate more. Nice news with Lauper going into the Hall of Fame and we had to have a Stephanie appearance didn’t we! :lol

-Bianca Belair vs. Kay Lee Ray – Not much to say here to be honest. The match did what it needed to in Bianca winning and she is definitely a better champion for sure. Wondering what happens with her next and whether she moves across the pond or you like her on the UK brand. Also, cool idea having a show in Dublin.

-Bellas must retire – I thought this was clever on a number of levels. The Bellas, in reality, don’t have much to offer right now and by giving Riott the win it gives her an even bigger rub and something more to shout about on top of having the Money in the Bank briefcase. The AJ Lee kiss was a nice throwback as well and it all just felt neat and tidy to call time on the Bellas in this fashion. Good work.

-Deonna Purrazzo – I obviously know the name but I haven’t seen much of her in real life but I got a real sense of how much of a destroyer she was in this match which was amazing by the way. I’ve always felt Tegan is fine but missing something to be really special so I’m fine with giving the win to Deonna. Definitely the match of the night so far and it was expertly written my friend. I was super invested.

-Bliss beats Trish – This was a surprise result but it is clear with the finish you did that these two will definitely be meeting again. I was okay with it as it wasn’t a real non-finish, it was sort of half of one. Alexa finishing it with the Stratusfaction was a cool way to give her the win as well. I can’t imagine this would have been great in the ring, but it is more about the characters who are both definitely super over.

-Io vs. Kairi – I enjoyed this match with the two friends going at it and Io being the monster heel, winning and then humiliating Sane after. I do think you may end up with them working together rather than Kairi snapping back but we shall see on that one. It wouldn’t surprise me either way. I rate Io so much and would love to see her out of NXT very soon and competing on RAW or SmackDown.

-WAR GAMES – I loved everything about this and it was a fitting end to the storyline which has run through this BTB timeline from the start. I was worried we might have people turning on one another and I can’t tell you how happy I am that you chose to not do that and just gave us a proper, ugly, War Games with the right winners and an epic ending in Rousey surrendering for her team. I honestly can’t fault anything in this match at all and I thought you got the gravitas of the occasion down so well. Amazing writing and work.

This was a PHENOMENAL show from start to finish and it really shows an all-women PPV can be done if everyone is built right. I often say I am a big fan of how much focus they get on your shows and this just proves it. They all have defined characters and are just as good as the men in the ring because of it. Outstanding work and I can’t wait to see what happens next!

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
I know it's been said over and over again but I don't think it can be said enough about how awesome it is you've made the women perhaps the most prominent part of this BTB to the point where this almost feels like a WrestleMania type event for them.

Starting off with the ladder match is always a great choice to start the show off fast and furious. Loved a lot of these ladder spots but I think Toni winning was the right call here and I look forward to seeing her continued rise.

Nice little moment for Cyndi Lauper.

Don't mind knocking out a lot of the early eliminations with the brief recap. Nothing wrong with saving your own sanity. I love me some Hayter so it's awesome to see you running with her here and letting her look so dominant in the match with those eliminations and ultimately winning. Really exciting to see where she goes from here.

UFO? Could it be who I think it is? The Alien coming to WWE?!

Good showing from Kay Lee Ray, thought she might take it but can't argue with keeping the title on Bianca for now.

Dublin? Nice and of course Becky makes the logo for that. I imagine she'll get quite the pop there.

Nice touch having some of the male wrestlers watching on in support of the event. Toni getting to defend the title in London is awesome too.

Yes! Bellas lose! Woohoo! Haha. Ruby continues her strong run since becoming Ms. MITB which is awesome and loved AJ getting involved in the end. End of an Era indeed but it's for the best.

Cool moment with Lita and Hayter. Nice way to continue to give Hayter the rub from a legend after the Battle Royal.

Purrazzo and Nox really brought it here and I really liked the finish of this one to put over how much of a badass Purrazzo is by knocking her the f out. She clearly joins Hayter as the on the rise talent in the division.

Trish and Alexa was as much fun as I hoped it would be and it was interesting to watch Trish play the heel during the match and thought once the ref bump happened it was going to end badly for Bliss but damn if she didn't pull it off after all. Great moment for Alexa and I strongly approve, lol.

Io and Sane was another really fun match with a really great story going for it. Shirai looks like such a jerk and Sane showing some heart during the match but ultimately falling short. But really enjoyed the post match here as the story continues. Definitely intrigued about where this goes and when Sane will finally have enough of Io.

And of course... WAR GAMES. This feels like such a huge match and was built up so much better than any actual War Games WWE has done. This feels like a real definitive feud ending match, as it should. This storyline has been probably the biggest and best one I've seen in BTBland in a while and it's unfortunate we didn't have a 2022 awards ceremony because it should've been able to win an award, lol. This was as brutal as it needed to be for a blood feud and did not disappoint. And I also love that you had it be Ronda be the one to give up for the team instead of letting one of the lesser members take the bullet... it adds that extra umph and makes the win feel even bigger for the Horsewomen.

Just amazing show overall and if we have a 2023 awards, it's definitely on my short list for show of the year even now in January.

DamageCTRL

Reaction score

MULTIPLE WRESTLERS HIT WITH MEDICAL DISQUALIFICATIONS AFTER REVOLUTION

WWE’s medical staff issued medical disqualifications to several wrestlers following the events of WWE REvolution.

The following wrestlers received these disqualifications:
~ Bayley
~ Beth Phoenix
~ Charlotte Flair
~ Liv Morgan
~ Natalya
~ Ronda Rousey
~ Shayna Baszler

Bayley, Charlotte Flair, and Liv Morgan each received 14-day disqualifications. As a result, those three are barred from in-ring competition for two weeks, and then they will be re-evaluated. It’s been suggested to all three to avoid physical confrontations, but they may still appear on TV.

Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Ronda Rousey, and Shayna Baszler each received 30-day disqualifications. All four are barred from in-ring competition for 30 days and will then be re-evaluated. All four have been recommended to be off TV for 30 days.

---

POST-REVOLUTION NEWS & NOTES

- Internally, WWE views REvolution as a “smashing success” based on how everything has gone. It’s arguable that morale amongst the women has never been higher.

- All four women in the Ladder Match were praised for their efforts backstage. Toni Storm obviously stands as the most to gain from that match after winning it, but we’re told momentum has gone “way up” for Liv Morgan from where it was before this fall. Her performance against The Sisters of Doom and then on the way to REvolution have boosted her.

- The decision to put Jamie Hayter over in the Rock ‘N Wrestling Cup was made within the last few weeks. Higher-ups, including Cristoffer Novak, the assistant to Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque, have “fallen in love” with the 24-year-old as she could be next in the big youth movement going on in the division.

- In fact, Novak pitched the idea that she eliminate legends so that she could jump off the map right away. His case was heard and was obviously delivered.

_ Lita may potentially be sticking around on Smackdown. We’re told she’s wanted to come back to contribute in any areas available to her and that the idea has been bounced around for a potential part-time comeback.

- Bianca Belair and Kay Lee Ray were each praised for their efforts. Discussion continues to remain consistent that Belair could be main-roster bound after WrestleMania 36.

- WWE is expected to have “multiple” PLEs overseas or in unique locations next year. Dublin will not be the only city outside of the North American market that will receive a major show. We’re told Australia and other European countries like England, France, Germany, Italy, and Wales are up for discussion.

- In an interesting story, it turns out that The Bellas had a hand in their departure from the company. And we’re told it actually had something to do with a recent addition. AJ Lee’s return and consistent presence apparently “upset” The Bellas greatly due to heat the two sides have had in the past. A tag team match between Riott and AJ against both Nikki and Brie was pitched, but turned down. Considering that AJ had signed on to be commentator on Smackdown and now has a role as manager for Riott, The Bellas felt as though the “writing was on the wall” for them. And so, they have retired and exited the company. It’s not known if they will return.

- The decision to have Deonna Purrazzo win the Mae Young Classic was “months in the making.” While it’s true that Tegan Nox has gotten pushed and will now appear on Smackdown, the thought is that bigger things lie ahead for Nox, even with the loss, which was felt through a gutty performance. The plan is to push Nox as a significant babyface with Dakota Kai and Toni Storm.

- With that in mind, Deonna Purrazzo is not expected to be called up soon. Nor is Rhea Ripley, who will be on NXT in the US “soon” from what we were told.

- The finish to Alexa Bliss-Trish Stratus suggested that the feud is not over. Along with Lita, there have been rumblings that Trish Stratus could potentially make a part-time return to the ring. She is obviously in great shape and is currently advertised to have a Meet and Greet Survivor Series weekend. Take that for what it’s worth.

- Io Shirai and Kairi Sane were both praised unanimously for their efforts. They are both expected to remain in NXT for the time being.

- WWE already has in mind what they want the main event of Evolution 3 to be next year in Las Vegas.

- The War Games match was a “rousing success” and the culmination of an epic, years-long angle. It is true that it is the ‘end of an era’ as the vibe backstage was that things were about to change drastically. All told, outside of all the tension, every woman in the match was professional before, during, and after. We are told there was a conversation backstage between Becky Lynch and Ronda Rousey and that it potentially was filmed for a future WWE 24 documentary about the show.

- Ronda Rousey’s call to surrender will reportedly have “significant ripple effects” for whatever is next in storyline. WWE writers and talent have told us that we are, essentially, “on the cusp of everything turning on its ass,” as it was described to us by one personnel member.

- Speaking of Rousey, we can confirm that she is not the women’s superstar those around the wrestling world expect to depart WWE at the end of November. The 30-day medical suspensions are both in-storyline and also giving those talents rest. You may potentially draw your own conclusions on who was listed and who wasn’t.​

Last edited:

JDBengal

Reaction score
What a fantastic job so far, particularly with REvolution. I've been glued to my phone any chance I can get the past couple of days, primarily for the Horsewomen storyline. Should've been something WWE did IRL when they had the chance. Also love what you're doing with the younger talent, primarily Toni Storm!

Great work, and I can't see what you have planned for the Horsewomen and Sisters of Doom now!