World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So maestro is saying ekko didn’t use his role on N1..?

I’m quite far behind just fyi

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So maestro is saying ekko didn’t use his role on N1..?

I’m quite far behind just fyi
yes.

claimed ekko n1 smark n2 no result on both iirc

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and now cp and phenom are leading a wagon of susbuckets on me :francis

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
If Ekko did use his role he wouldn't have gotten results anyway on account of him being dead though, kills resolve before investigates

Pendex

Reaction score
Is Jeff your desired push? Why did you guard him yesterday, and what's caused your change?
The bolded is a good point. Why did Pendex protect Jeff and now he wants him gone? Usually the town read would be pretty strong if you're going to protect someone from kills for the night.
Word of Ose - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "It isn't really a good point, because I've already explained this in an earlier post. I protected Jeff because, with Jeff having been given a gun from Mafia, let me assume that Jeff is Town. Jeff being given the gun tells me Mafia are very wary of Jeff, and want him to read Tweet as Town. There's no other reason why they would place that gun in his hands. Given that, then, Jeff has an investigation on T-Pein. With the plan to win Jeff over with Tweet ruined, killing T-Pein made no sense, because doing so would only strengthen Jeff's position. So I protected Jeff, because if he was Town, he made by far the most sense to kill to me. Come Day 3, and out of 4 kills, Jeff wasn't one of them. This already was off to me, and when I then thought about it, I didn't like how the narrative was being shaped for Jeff to be strongly town read yet he was still alive when he had no business being around. At the start of the day, you will see me talking about how the rational conclusion is Jeff is Town, but how my gut tells me he's scum. My interactions with Jeff today, and how quick he is to latch onto scum reads that he sees getting any traction once he gets pressure his way, has me more and more convinced, to say nothing of the level of resistance his wagon has gained. I suggest next time, you ISO my posts before deciding that my behavior is inconsistent. There aren't all that many posts to go through. "

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Word of Ose - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "It isn't really a good point, because I've already explained this in an earlier post. I protected Jeff because, with Jeff having been given a gun from Mafia, let me assume that Jeff is Town. Jeff being given the gun tells me Mafia are very wary of Jeff, and want him to read Tweet as Town. There's no other reason why they would place that gun in his hands. Given that, then, Jeff has an investigation on T-Pein. With the plan to win Jeff over with Tweet ruined, killing T-Pein made no sense, because doing so would only strengthen Jeff's position. So I protected Jeff, because if he was Town, he made by far the most sense to kill to me. Come Day 3, and out of 4 kills, Jeff wasn't one of them. This already was off to me, and when I then thought about it, I didn't like how the narrative was being shaped for Jeff to be strongly town read yet he was still alive when he had no business being around. At the start of the day, you will see me talking about how the rational conclusion is Jeff is Town, but how my gut tells me he's scum. My interactions with Jeff today, and how quick he is to latch onto scum reads that he sees getting any traction once he gets pressure his way, has me more and more convinced, to say nothing of the level of resistance his wagon has gained. I suggest next time, you ISO my posts before deciding that my behavior is inconsistent. There aren't all that many posts to go through. "
Eh? What? Didn't you guard him? Why would you be surprised he survived?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Because he claimed a role that cant be town with you and smark. ive already made this point two times, and smark liked the post. its really not rocket science so you trying to laugh it off is a bit much
Huh why can't it be town with us

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

how do you know scum killed tpein tho? i legitimately may have missed that but that seems like a pretty big assumption and big hole in your logic if you dont know that for a fact

• Wow
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
It's 1am for me so I need to go to bed. I'll be back on early tomorrow and see where things stand and will change my vote if needs be to help us get stuff done. Keeping my vote on Maestro for the time being as feel more confident on it than the Jeff direction.

The claim from Maestro didn't really change my mind all that much as the results were very easy to fake.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
why would town have a watcher a tracker and a guy who gets their results, all on the same team? Im about to ask you an insulting question here
I'm defintely not buying it. I feel it's CP or Maestro, and I know you want to vote CP, but I think Maestro is the counter to him and I.

Pendex

Reaction score
Eh? What? Didn't you guard him? Why would you be surprised he survived?
Book of Peter - hapter 5, Verse 8: "It's not really his surviving that is the issue. It's the fact that no kill attempt was made on him, but was made on T-Pein instead. Maybe I'm explaining this awkwardly. In my head, scum would have seen that Jeff has a gun, and they gave it to him, and then the reason they gave him the gun just completely backfired as that player was lynched off. So I don't know why they would kill the player Jeff had cleared, instead of Jeff himself. Take my protection out of it, because scum cannot factor that in to their kill logic. Does that make sense?"