World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Word of Shax - Chapter 9, Verse 84: "Please see below. I'm not going to keep repeating myself. I explained it as well as I am ever going to manage across both of these posts".
That's literally the post I was quoting asking you to expand upon. I don't find your reasoning sufficient for such a stark change of read. Noted.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
How does this response correlate to the post you quoted?
Because he's saying me you and maestro can't all be town and while I disagree with the logic I don't necessarily disagree with the conclusion since you and Jeff seem associated

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Because he's saying me you and maestro can't all be town and while I disagree with the logic I don't necessarily disagree with the conclusion since you and Jeff seem associated
I agree it feels unlikely, but I'm sticking with Maestro. You feel towny to me atm.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Book of Peter - hapter 5, Verse 8: "It's not really his surviving that is the issue. It's the fact that no kill attempt was made on him, but was made on T-Pein instead. Maybe I'm explaining this awkwardly. In my head, scum would have seen that Jeff has a gun, and they gave it to him, and then the reason they gave him the gun just completely backfired as that player was lynched off. So I don't know why they would kill the player Jeff had cleared, instead of Jeff himself. Take my protection out of it, because scum cannot factor that in to their kill logic. Does that make sense?"
So you're saying you're surprised he wasn't shot at?

1. There's no guarantee he wasn't tbh
2. Guard was still in play.
3. If we assume CP is town, then there could have been watcher fear. High likelihood if they had a ninja they used it early.

This isn't looking good. When did he say he protected Jeff?
This is post is so long-wided from Pendex, but is he saying he protected Jeff night 2 and surpised he wasn't a daybreak death?
Yes he did protect Jeff, CP also claims to have seen the visit.

Pendex is clearly saying he's surprised Jeff wasn't shot at lol come on guys
Yeah I get that but it's still not adding up

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm still not understanding how you think Maestro looked good either which is why I'm flabbergasted at the switch on me by you @CraigPelton . im getting fairly annoyed at this point however and that might be clouding my judgement. imma go blaze and come back shortly to re-read

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I feel that frustration. Toke up. :blaze:

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Maestro

Reaction score
Yeah it's really not adding up for me, plus he acted like I nor anyone else had any legitmate reasons to supect him which is totally false.

i havent seen any reasons though, just some assumptions, which i've already dismissed, but you are being stubborn.

Well, I have never really been that good at reading Maestro. The biggest thing for me is that he's felt very calculated this entire game and trying to come off as Town, as weird as that sounds. Like, I know he often likes to resort to responding to about fifteen posts at once and trying to look productive using that method. I think he did this at least twice in the game and looking at them both I don't really think there was a lot of game solving going on with his replies, more like just making replies to seem active. He also never really pushed any one individual all that much; he's been agreeable with a lot of ideas so far in the game. The biggest things that pings me is just how well his posts and ideas have been timed. Every time he pops in, he seems to be well informed and have some point that he'll agree with or will have a defense for himself. It just seems like he's pretty with this thread despite not seemingly being with the thread, you know? He also did not make a lot of votes in this game and always was kind of seeming like he was playing it safe. Also, his claim isn't super believable. But him going after Jeff, who I think is the power wolf, makes me wonder if I should see Jeff's flip first.

the 1st point seems straight from ekko, which i havent seen you addressed before when brought up before. and its unlike you to take someone else's read for your own.

as for the second point i'd like to see some examples or atleast elaboration.

Maestro

Reaction score
like i said i havent seen any solid reasons against me aside from assumptions and speculations

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
i havent seen any reasons though, just some assumptions, which i've already dismissed, but you are being stubborn.

the 1st point seems straight from ekko, which i havent seen you addressed before when brought up before. and its unlike you to take someone else's read for your own.

as for the second point i'd like to see some examples or atleast elaboration.
If someone said that before then that just means someone is seeing the same stuff as I am. I don't remember every post Ekko said and they died N1 so it's not like I've stolen a constantly said read.

Secondly, I'm not going to do a second ISO on you and track the time stamps of your posts compares to posts when someone mentioned you as suss. I'm not the only person who has noticed how you conveniently come on when the heat starts to rise a bit.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Word of Ose - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "It isn't really a good point, because I've already explained this in an earlier post. I protected Jeff because, with Jeff having been given a gun from Mafia, let me assume that Jeff is Town. Jeff being given the gun tells me Mafia are very wary of Jeff, and want him to read Tweet as Town. There's no other reason why they would place that gun in his hands. Given that, then, Jeff has an investigation on T-Pein. With the plan to win Jeff over with Tweet ruined, killing T-Pein made no sense, because doing so would only strengthen Jeff's position. So I protected Jeff, because if he was Town, he made by far the most sense to kill to me. Come Day 3, and out of 4 kills, Jeff wasn't one of them. This already was off to me, and when I then thought about it, I didn't like how the narrative was being shaped for Jeff to be strongly town read yet he was still alive when he had no business being around. At the start of the day, you will see me talking about how the rational conclusion is Jeff is Town, but how my gut tells me he's scum. My interactions with Jeff today, and how quick he is to latch onto scum reads that he sees getting any traction once he gets pressure his way, has me more and more convinced, to say nothing of the level of resistance his wagon has gained. I suggest next time, you ISO my posts before deciding that my behavior is inconsistent. There aren't all that many posts to go through. "

First off that's a lot of Jeff's xp . I don't agree I've been quick to latch on to anything buster, I don't even have a vote. You go on to say there is resistance to my wagon where I'm rather certain it's the largest right now. You're also kind of implying that people not voting me look bad , which is kind of shitty on your part. From what i can tell from this post too, a large portion of your sus is simply that I'm not dead, which is also not a great point because that's not something an accused towny can even defend. Even weirder that your surprised ik alive when you claim to have protected me. It doesn't add up one bit to me. You finally end your post with snarkyness.

Tl/Dr I dislike very much

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
this post is pretty hilarious though, i wonder what case you are talking about

case may have been an over y strong word, but here are some receipts

I'd vig maestro tbdean
I would vig maestro and be absolutely shocked if he wasn't aligned with tweet lmao
Maestro
SA
Blaine
Chris
Necro
PHEN0M

from most scummy to least of my POE IMO TBD(ean)

pretty clear he was hard reading you scum and has yes to provide any reasoning why you all of a sudden "look good"

:draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but yeah, "absolutely shocked if he wasnt aligned with tweet" to looks good, solid

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If you flip town I'd lynch Maestro but I also haven't ruled out that you were throwing him under the bus since you kept praising my non existent case on him

i didnt praise the case, and if you look at the quotes above, saying that you absolutely think him and tweet are aligned, is indeed a very strong statement, regardless if you want to harp on my specific use of the case. At least be honest in the fact you made in 100% clear he was your #1 suspect. Also again the use of praise here is very manipulative and exaggerated. I think you know that too.