World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Eh? What? Didn't you guard him? Why would you be surprised he survived?
how do you know scum killed tpein tho? i legitimately may have missed that but that seems like a pretty big assumption and big hole in your logic if you dont know that for a fact
This isn't looking good. When did he say he protected Jeff?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Book of Genesis - Chapter 66, Verse 6: "Can I just point out how funny it is to be accused of overreacting to a possible lynch, and then come back, and find I'm the top 3 likely lynches today? You can't have it both ways. You can't say I'm being overly defensive and then also put me in a situation where I need to be defensive. As for reads, I have Jeff, Cicada and TFW as scum, and Abi and Phenom as Town. The rest are various shades of town to null from there, but those ones I feel quite comfortable with. Jeff being my top scum read. Because like I said earlier, far too much is lining up for Jeff like it's a narrative being pushed. I have no idea why me having being proven to be targeting Jeff last night is a bad look for me, unless people dislike my stated reason? It just feels like it's any excuse to avoid a Jeff lynch to me, when clearly if we're going optimal information a Jeff lynch informs a lot and that's hardly the only reason to make that lynch. I'm also not seeing the Maestro suspicion which is the single biggest thing I dislike about Abi's play, so if you could explain that for me, @Sister Abigail . I'm not entirely comfortable with CP's watcher claim, either, but there's just enough there for me to go along with it for the time being.

As for lurking, I have been reading the thread without posting in intervals all game long. I've spent great portions of this game just reading and reading, often having to catch up to 30, 40 or 50+ pages at once. So earlier I was rereading earlier parts of the day to see the progression on suspicion onto me. Frankly, I think it's very opportunistic, and now we've reached a point where people have used literally anything as more fuel to justify a lynch. Even "information" which I think is ludicrous at this point in the game."

Vote Jeff

"Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani"
Well, I have never really been that good at reading Maestro. The biggest thing for me is that he's felt very calculated this entire game and trying to come off as Town, as weird as that sounds. Like, I know he often likes to resort to responding to about fifteen posts at once and trying to look productive using that method. I think he did this at least twice in the game and looking at them both I don't really think there was a lot of game solving going on with his replies, more like just making replies to seem active. He also never really pushed any one individual all that much; he's been agreeable with a lot of ideas so far in the game. The biggest things that pings me is just how well his posts and ideas have been timed. Every time he pops in, he seems to be well informed and have some point that he'll agree with or will have a defense for himself. It just seems like he's pretty with this thread despite not seemingly being with the thread, you know? He also did not make a lot of votes in this game and always was kind of seeming like he was playing it safe. Also, his claim isn't super believable. But him going after Jeff, who I think is the power wolf, makes me wonder if I should see Jeff's flip first.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Eh? What? Didn't you guard him? Why would you be surprised he survived?
This is post is so long-wided from Pendex, but is he saying he protected Jeff night 2 and surpised he wasn't a daybreak death?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
why would town have a watcher a tracker and a guy who gets their results, all on the same team? Im about to ask you an insulting question here
Huh how is that far fetched particularly with a host with a checkered history with balance

Pendex

Reaction score
how do you know scum killed tpein tho? i legitimately may have missed that but that seems like a pretty big assumption and big hole in your logic if you dont know that for a fact
Word of Sabnock - Chapter 6, Verse 74: "You yourself said scum killed him because you had investigated him, at the start of the Day Phase. I admit that it is possible that the Vig killed him, I guess, but that doesn't seem likely to me. So we're left with SK and Mafia. Obviously, I lean towards Mafia. It's not that big of a leap either. If I theorycraft that you are scum, then you killing T-Pein allows you to confirm your investigation. Otherwise, I don't think T-Pein makes much sense as scum kill at all, because it should have been you. And with no evidence of an SK even being present in the game, what else am I left with?"

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Pendex is clearly saying he's surprised Jeff wasn't shot at lol come on guys

Reactions: Pendex

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Come Day 3, and out of 4 kills, Jeff wasn't one of them. This already was off to me, and when I then thought about it, I didn't like how the narrative was being shaped for Jeff to be strongly town read yet he was still alive when he had no business being around. At the start of the day, you will see me talking about how the rational conclusion is Jeff is Town, but how my gut tells me he's scum.
Aside from the fact, you are surprised Jeff made it when you protected him. I assume you mean you're surprised he wasn't one of the 4 targets?

Also, explain the jump from starting day with a town read to a scum one a bit further? Seems like a leap just for his clasping to scum reads.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well fwiw given how much he's wingmanning you which is smarks penchant as a teammate, I'm leaning on him being scum too atm

good for you, your reads suck I guess because from my pov he's been playing pretty damn towny all game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
certainly more towny than you :draper2

CraigPelton

Reaction score
omg how dare you say I don't look towny

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
well fwiw given how much he's wingmanning you which is smarks penchant as a teammate, I'm leaning on him being scum too atm
How does this response correlate to the post you quoted?

Pendex

Reaction score
Aside from the fact, you are surprised Jeff made it when you protected him. I assume you mean you're surprised he wasn't one of the 4 targets?

Also, explain the jump from starting day with a town read to a scum one a bit further? Seems like a leap just for his clasping to scum reads.
Word of Shax - Chapter 9, Verse 84: "Please see below. I'm not going to keep repeating myself. I explained it as well as I am ever going to manage across both of these posts".