World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm going to bed in 20 minutes so I'd have to see what the consensus is tomorrow vote wise as it feels like not everyone is on the same page at the moment. My lynch order would go Maestro>Pandex>Jeff today

I'd vote Jeff to clear things up with the role overlapping if I had to do, just not really feeling the scum flip at the moment.

Anyone know how long is left in Day, there's still quite a bit correct?

we have a shit ton of time. day end at like noon tomorrow EST

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Word of Camio - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "You can't just keep telling me it makes no sense and expect me to just change my mind on this. You have to actually show me why. Because all you seem to be coming up with is an alleged counterclaim that you were reluctant to process as one from the start, and as of this point has been all but settled as a topic. We even had Doddsy just now claiming the only bad look on Jeff is my protect on him, as if me flipping Town clears Jeff in any way, shape or form. For the record, I can see Doddsy being scum with him instead of you, sure, but when you look at how you've handled this counterclaim do you really not see what issue I could take with it, at all?"

Just answer this: Why would me and Jeff in a team together both decide in advance to claim roles that would pit us against eachother? They was no way of gauging how people would react either in terms of lynching for the day. It's poor scum play and makes absoutely zero sense.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Word of Camio - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "You can't just keep telling me it makes no sense and expect me to just change my mind on this. You have to actually show me why. Because all you seem to be coming up with is an alleged counterclaim that you were reluctant to process as one from the start, and as of this point has been all but settled as a topic. We even had Doddsy just now claiming the only bad look on Jeff is my protect on him, as if me flipping Town clears Jeff in any way, shape or form. For the record, I can see Doddsy being scum with him instead of you, sure, but when you look at how you've handled this counterclaim do you really not see what issue I could take with it, at all?"
It's the only thing I've seen be given to push Jeff, if there's more let me know but it's all I've seen aside from TFW overlap but as I mentioned earlier that's a bit of a nothing when factoring in Tweet.

Is Jeff your desired push? Why did you guard him yesterday, and what's caused your change?

Nah, I'm not saying it replaces the role cop. It's used to see what the town info gatherers are getting to build a plan for when they know town has bad info.

They'd still have a role cop most likely.
Eh feasible

Reactions: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Doddsy im just reading back last few pages. you had some sort of question for me?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I think you're barking up the wrong tree with TFW Pendex

Jeff flip gives us the most to work with imo since if he flips scum the # of players I see bussing him is much smaller than with maestro and also Pendex whereas lynching in those two doesn't do a lot for my Poe

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
It's the only thing I've seen be given to push Jeff, if there's more let me know but it's all I've seen aside from TFW overlap but as I mentioned earlier that's a bit of a nothing when factoring in Tweet.

Is Jeff your desired push? Why did you guard him yesterday, and what's caused your change?

The bolded is a good point. Why did Pendex protect Jeff and now he wants him gone? Usually the town read would be pretty strong if you're going to protect someone from kills for the night.

Pendex

Reaction score
Just answer this: Why would me and Jeff in a team together both decide in advance to claim roles that would pit us against eachother? They was no way of gauging how people would react either in terms of lynching for the day. It's poor scum play and makes absoutely zero sense.
Book of John - Chapter 12, Verse 12: "Because, as my point hasn't been made clearly enough yet, I don't agree that you were pitted against each other. There was some casual talk about it, but it has gone nowhere. And it's not a very high risk move either, because in the worst case, the other one of you looks fantastic after the scum flip. I don't think it's as senseless as you make it out to be, but I will admit that I'm doing what I dislike others doing - coming up with a theory and then finding ways for it to make sense rather than the other way around here. I read you as scum from Day 1, for reasons I gave then too. And while I haven't mentioned this yet, I feel like your claim makes very little sense. I'm not even sure I understand how it works. So there are reasons I have for putting you there aside from just a pet theory of mine regarding you and Jeff."

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think you're barking up the wrong tree with TFW Pendex

Jeff flip gives us the most to work with imo since if he flips scum the # of players I see bussing him is much smaller than with maestro and also Pendex whereas lynching in those two doesn't do a lot for my Poe

my play has been less scummy than both these players and ive explained how we get plenty out of the other two flips. vehemently disagree and still think you're scared to see Maestro's flip :draper2

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Why would I be scared of maestros flip at all lol

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'd definitely go Pendax and Maestro before going Jeff here. If someone wants to give me a reason for Jeff other than the Pendex guard and TFW clash I'm open to hear it but I've not seen anything so far.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why would I be scared of maestros flip at all lol

Because he claimed a role that cant be town with you and smark. ive already made this point two times, and smark liked the post. its really not rocket science so you trying to laugh it off is a bit much

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Book of John - Chapter 12, Verse 12: "Because, as my point hasn't been made clearly enough yet, I don't agree that you were pitted against each other.

If you look at how people reacted after I claimed, it's quite clear I wasn't the only one thinking "These roles overlap"