World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
If you flip town I'd lynch Maestro but I also haven't ruled out that you were throwing him under the bus since you kept praising my non existent case on him

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Smark move on from the setup spec pls it isn't going to help us here

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Nah, both are town often. If you always give one to scum, scum would always have one doomed member right off the bat.

At least with jailkeepers and roleblockers, they just wouldn't claim those roles.
Eh point is valid I guess but we generally don't have them both as town because it's too much investigation so I'm still pretty sus on it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Book of Raguel - Chapter 123, Verse 18: "I, too, would like to know this. I think it's beyond the pale almost."
Word of Amdusias - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "How, exactly, have I played scummy? So far you have one post you yourself admit is based on an interpretation that is at least partially contingent on my personality, which you also admit you cannot speak for, and the remaining reason is my claim. So how have we gone from that to "played scummy" in basically no time at all? "

im not going to answer why I think you are scummy again. reread the posts from earlier?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If you flip town I'd lynch Maestro but I also haven't ruled out that you were throwing him under the bus since you kept praising my non existent case on him

solidly on the fence, nice

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Eh point is valid I guess but we generally don't have them both as town because it's too much investigation so I'm still pretty sus on it
I feel that's specifically whey scum have Maestro's role if he's scum. CP could easily be scum without a role cop flip, but I'm going Maestro, personally.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I clearly didn't know Pendex's role lol I was trying to catch him out on it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
outside of my annoyed vote on cp.

I would still go:
maestro/pendex

if maestro scum likely so is sis abi as i mentioned earlier due to the soft defence.

if pendex is scum it would look better for cp in this case as i also mentioned earlier.

Lynching me will flip me town so do so at your own risk and look who's on the wagon before being overzealous :draper2

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I feel that's specifically whey scum have Maestro's role if he's scum. CP could easily be scum without a role cop flip, but I'm going Maestro, personally.
I think good shout Maestro is scum but I don't really agree that he factors too much into this, as watcher/tracker can cover the role cop role, as well as choose their own info targets, where as Maestro can only see other people's results right? It's not on the same level

Pendex

Reaction score
It makes absoutely no sense for me and Jeff to be aligned scum, I don't know what to tell you. Tweet flipped Gift Giver. It would make no sense for us to play it that way.

Sure, one of me or Jeff could be on the scum team. I'll give you that.

You can look back at my interactions and thought process around Tweet though, and it's quite clear I feel I'm not.
Word of Camio - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "You can't just keep telling me it makes no sense and expect me to just change my mind on this. You have to actually show me why. Because all you seem to be coming up with is an alleged counterclaim that you were reluctant to process as one from the start, and as of this point has been all but settled as a topic. We even had Doddsy just now claiming the only bad look on Jeff is my protect on him, as if me flipping Town clears Jeff in any way, shape or form. For the record, I can see Doddsy being scum with him instead of you, sure, but when you look at how you've handled this counterclaim do you really not see what issue I could take with it, at all?"

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm going to bed in 20 minutes so I'd have to see what the consensus is tomorrow vote wise as it feels like not everyone is on the same page at the moment. My lynch order would go Maestro>Pandex>Jeff today

I'd vote Jeff to clear things up with the role overlapping if I had to do, just not really feeling the scum flip at the moment.

Anyone know how long is left in Day, there's still quite a bit correct?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think good shout Maestro is scum but I don't really agree that he factors too much into this, as watcher/tracker can cover the role cop role, as well as choose their own info targets, where as Maestro can only see other people's results right? It's not on the same level
Nah, I'm not saying it replaces the role cop. It's used to see what the town info gatherers are getting to build a plan for when they know town has bad info.

They'd still have a role cop most likely.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Word of Camio - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "You can't just keep telling me it makes no sense and expect me to just change my mind on this. You have to actually show me why. Because all you seem to be coming up with is an alleged counterclaim that you were reluctant to process as one from the start, and as of this point has been all but settled as a topic. We even had Doddsy just now claiming the only bad look on Jeff is my protect on him, as if me flipping Town clears Jeff in any way, shape or form. For the record, I can see Doddsy being scum with him instead of you, sure, but when you look at how you've handled this counterclaim do you really not see what issue I could take with it, at all?"
it makes no sense for 4th and i to be alligned simply due to how we claimed. theres 0 way you could fake that unless you believe were master class actors. terrible read