World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Unless the remaining mafia are Jeff/Doddsy/snark exactly which is possible I suppose

Reactions: Sister Abigail

CraigPelton

Reaction score
vote jeff

Let's do this

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If I had a vote I'd kind of want to go after CP since his tuned completely changed since Maestros claim and they are unlikely to be scum together either. we achieve the same with pendex
I’m not going to indulge you with a legit answer on this one. You know what the term is.

so basically, no matter what, I'm just scum and whoever I sussed are a potential bus. got it. solid read man

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Idc what Jeff and Poyser have to say about it they're both voteless LMAO cucked

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I mean it's just not likely town have this many info roles. One of them is surely a scum role to counter town's. :draper2

CraigPelton

Reaction score
If I had a vote I'd kind of want to go after CP since his tuned completely changed since Maestros claim and they are unlikely to be scum together either. we achieve the same with pendex

so basically, no matter what, I'm just scum and whoever I sussed are a potential bus. got it. solid read man
yeah I find him believable. Also on multiple occasions you acted like I had made some big case on him that you agreed with and that was total malarkey lol I just said I thought he was scum with tweet

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Unless the remaining mafia are Jeff/Doddsy/snark exactly which is possible I suppose
If I'm paired with anyone, this is the mostly likely pairing for sure.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
glad i sussed cp right as we was voting me at least. but yeah, this is a terrible wagon with scummy a/f people on it. you should know better than this. should be lynching Maestro or Pendex. you know, people who have actually PLAYED scummy.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
At work rn. Will get a vote Count when I can.

Pendex

Reaction score
There's no way I'm scum with Jeff lol:pogba That'd be a terrible play by us, when us having to claim those roles literally made it so it's Me vs Him. It's essentially counter claim almost.
The logic is sound here. I'd be surprised if scum don't have any protection at all. I'm going off soon until the morning but would switch to Pendex

I'm not really feeling the Jeff lynch right now, even with our roles overlapping kind of. I've had him as town on play most of the game
Word of Agares - Chapter 0, Verse ???: "How can you hold both of these positions simultaniously, and then tell me my conclusion makes no sense? You tell me that it is you vs Jeff, and then having made no attempt to push Jeff's lynch today, softly play down the "counterclaim" stance you just had and then stick with your read as opposed to what you were telling me just moments before. You either are clearly in a counterclaim, or you're not. You can't tell me it makes no sense for you and Jeff to play like this when there's a very real possibility that not only do neither of you get lynched today, but also neither of you getting lynched tomorrow. Which would basically be a scum win, no? You really, truly don't see why I may have issue with this?

There is also a lot of "what if" to justify my lynch here. "What if the healer is a scum role". The problem with "what if" is it doesn't actually mean anything, if you believe I'm scum I could be lying about the role entirely.
"

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Am I i missing something on Maestro? Why is the claim believeable. The results seemed like they were easy to fake with Ekko being dead and Smark already outing he hasn't used. Unless I overlooked a detail.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
glad i sussed cp right as we was voting me at least. but yeah, this is a terrible wagon with scummy a/f people on it. you should know better than this. should be lynching Maestro or Pendex. you know, people who have actually PLAYED scummy.

You're shading everything that moves right now bro. The Maestro thing was clearly a typo and you were all over that as a slip. I understand you’re frustrated we’re blowing up your spot my guy, it happens though.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
CP could easily be the rolewatcher I suppose, and one of TFW/Jeff is lying, most likely.

But I don't hate CP rn or Jeff, that much, and I'm not familiar with TFW. Hard to say.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Nah we're not going Jeff over Pendex, that makes no sense.

Jeff doesn't look bad from that guard unless Pendex is scum, confirm that and Jeff after he flips scum

• Wow
Reactions: Kross Rhodes