World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
you are doing this on purpose arent you, you know that was a typo :swaggyp
i do now i guess? dont make typos at critical time maybe and I wont jump down your throat thinking your lying.

Maestro

Reaction score
bro u said the opposite thing back to back and i suspect YOU, obviously imma think you just slipped. this isnt even a defence your posting btw

thats obviously a typo but you can either keep pretending or explain how thats a slip

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
thats obviously a typo but you can either keep pretending or explain how thats a slip

it wasnt obvious to me though, hence why i reacted that way. now stop trying to shade me over your mistake, it's tiring to be quiet honest

Pendex

Reaction score
Book of Genesis - Chapter 66, Verse 6: "Can I just point out how funny it is to be accused of overreacting to a possible lynch, and then come back, and find I'm the top 3 likely lynches today? You can't have it both ways. You can't say I'm being overly defensive and then also put me in a situation where I need to be defensive. As for reads, I have Jeff, Cicada and TFW as scum, and Abi and Phenom as Town. The rest are various shades of town to null from there, but those ones I feel quite comfortable with. Jeff being my top scum read. Because like I said earlier, far too much is lining up for Jeff like it's a narrative being pushed. I have no idea why me having being proven to be targeting Jeff last night is a bad look for me, unless people dislike my stated reason? It just feels like it's any excuse to avoid a Jeff lynch to me, when clearly if we're going optimal information a Jeff lynch informs a lot and that's hardly the only reason to make that lynch. I'm also not seeing the Maestro suspicion which is the single biggest thing I dislike about Abi's play, so if you could explain that for me, @Sister Abigail . I'm not entirely comfortable with CP's watcher claim, either, but there's just enough there for me to go along with it for the time being.

As for lurking, I have been reading the thread without posting in intervals all game long. I've spent great portions of this game just reading and reading, often having to catch up to 30, 40 or 50+ pages at once. So earlier I was rereading earlier parts of the day to see the progression on suspicion onto me. Frankly, I think it's very opportunistic, and now we've reached a point where people have used literally anything as more fuel to justify a lynch. Even "information" which I think is ludicrous at this point in the game."

Vote Jeff

"Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani"

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I think this is probably where I am at currently for POE from want to lynch to don’t.

@Jeff Valley Driver (Eiko Unajeffa)
@Pendex (Sato Pendo)
@Maestro (Mai Stro)
@Cicada (Joe Cicada)
@Doddsy (Aiko Dodse)
@The Lucha Bear (Resu Kuma)

@Sister Abigail (Sasuta Abikane
@The Fourth Wall (Daishi Kabe)
@Chris (Takanata Chrisichouri)
@CraigPelton (Kobe Tocraigawa)
@Poyser (Usada Poya)
Why CP so low, I thought you posted that you didn't like his usage?

OOOOOOH so there isn't a sk?
At least not a traditional one IMO, it's whatever Something Evil is.

I'm definitely leaning on going Pendex atm. Maestro's claim doesn't really sit great either so I'm not too opposed to that direction.

I would say CP looks much worse currently than Smark in the tracker/watcher clash purely because he wasn't on Ekko which is :deandre

Neighbouriser is NAI so not too much in that. PHENOM have you communicated much in the QT, thoughts on what's been said, etc.

Jeff's point that him and TFW are also similar to Tweet does have merit. That's more of a sticky situation currently so I don't really know what to make of much of that

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Lynch Jeff and thank GOATNOM later.
I know you have him third, but are you buying that town have yet another info role?

And since you have Jeff first and Maestro thrid, do you think they could be aligned? What do you make of their interaction here?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
question though @Maestro

Why do you think CP doesn't want to lynch you anymore? You just claimed something that we have discussed is unlike to be town along with CP's role and CIcada's (smarks) role. if you are town and he doesnt want to see your flip anymore, what does that make you think?

I mean your sussing Smark too right? if smark flips town, then what?

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Vote Pendex

Yeah I can't really see any way around it tbh. TP already flipped faith healer, so scum must have protection in order to allow for that mechanic to really factor in IMO. I guess it could also be used to get around a BP vest or something but scum protection is near certainty

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Book of Genesis - Chapter 66, Verse 6: "Can I just point out how funny it is to be accused of overreacting to a possible lynch, and then come back, and find I'm the top 3 likely lynches today? You can't have it both ways. You can't say I'm being overly defensive and then also put me in a situation where I need to be defensive. As for reads, I have Jeff, Cicada and TFW as scum, and Abi and Phenom as Town. The rest are various shades of town to null from there, but those ones I feel quite comfortable with. Jeff being my top scum read. Because like I said earlier, far too much is lining up for Jeff like it's a narrative being pushed. I have no idea why me having being proven to be targeting Jeff last night is a bad look for me, unless people dislike my stated reason? It just feels like it's any excuse to avoid a Jeff lynch to me, when clearly if we're going optimal information a Jeff lynch informs a lot and that's hardly the only reason to make that lynch. I'm also not seeing the Maestro suspicion which is the single biggest thing I dislike about Abi's play, so if you could explain that for me, @Sister Abigail . I'm not entirely comfortable with CP's watcher claim, either, but there's just enough there for me to go along with it for the time being.

As for lurking, I have been reading the thread without posting in intervals all game long. I've spent great portions of this game just reading and reading, often having to catch up to 30, 40 or 50+ pages at once. So earlier I was rereading earlier parts of the day to see the progression on suspicion onto me. Frankly, I think it's very opportunistic, and now we've reached a point where people have used literally anything as more fuel to justify a lynch. Even "information" which I think is ludicrous at this point in the game."

Vote Jeff

"Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani"

There's no way I'm scum with Jeff lol:pogba That'd be a terrible play by us, when us having to claim those roles literally made it so it's Me vs Him. It's essentially counter claim almost.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh look, another scum suspect voting me. totally not suspicious or anything

• Wow
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Maestro

Reaction score
question though @Maestro

Why do you think CP doesn't want to lynch you anymore? You just claimed something that we have discussed is unlike to be town along with CP's role and CIcada's (smarks) role. if you are town and he doesnt want to see your flip anymore, what does that make you think?

I mean your sussing Smark too right? if smark flips town, then what?

there is no change as of the moment

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
There's no way I'm scum with Jeff lol:pogba That'd be a terrible play by us, when us having to claim those roles literally made it so it's Me vs Him. It's essentially counter claim almost.

maestro also put as both as scum btw. very bad logic