World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I think maestro and sa are locked in mafia tbh, poe is getting too tight

Doddsy could be one if mafia only have 4

Otherwise I have an idea of who the last 2 would be but let's wait and see
I think maestro is also scummier on play though

few more quotes of CP's assurance that Maestro is scum , because i looked up more posts by him

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Why? genuinely curious

He feels engaged. Seems like he’s trying to piece things together and make scum pairings and whatnot to hunt.

Maybe it’s just because I haven’t seen a strong scum leadership run from cp in a minute, but it feels like cp actually cares about playing and solving the game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
what makes me scum again?

what suspicion on me?

how many shots do you have, because it doesnt make sense not to use

reason?

whats your read on him?

why am i no.1 priority? because i am not seeing any reasons at all

didnt you read my post in response to this topic? its like you accused me because you thought that post was forced then i explained my pov, but you completely ignored that post and chose to stick with this narrative, when you know mislynches can cost from this point on.

well unless scummates

now thats interesting

high chance one is not town

why indy specifically

this is such an indie post

did you claim anything other than voteless?

reason?

are you trying to shit the attention from you to me? i havent seen any reason from you

i am investigator aligned beholder, used it on ekko d1 and cicada d2 got nothing

i also felt like you are the indy from that one post i quoted above

:bron5

yea no i disagree, this is a bad post to shift spotlight

have you seriously not found anything more suspicious other than the old "forced" narative?

sus

again

sup. the correct poe should be you/cicada/fourth

i feel like you are throwing shades at everywhere to your benefit

in what way are you more confident? as in whats the basis

let me catch up at least, i am not leaving anything out

i havent given a single reason from you

done

honestly give me your own reason

overall, all those that are saying i am scum, i havent seen a single valid reason, all of them are either their own overthinking, or just constructed assumptions of their own to make me look bad, not a single reason i've seen thats remotely valid or good even if you look from neutral perspective there is simply no denying that, they are just plain layers of assumptions upon assumptions, if those are the basis of wanting me out when there are clearly people more suspicious, then i have nothing more to say, its like you guys want to see whatever you want to see(addressing to the townies) that are on the wagon, you guys are following that because someone created a narrative, i'd say you guys are being lazy and arent thinking for yourself, but if there isnt any townie in that wagon, then well good game.

as for my top suspects, they are tfw, cicada and jeff

jeff and tfw doesnt require much explanation as on of the main reason is their claims being similar and there is a high chance one is scum, aside form that the issue i have with tfw is they are so eager to lynch me and isnt even looking at other possibility, which i dont understand why unless they have some secret agenda, they dont even seem to question jeff their possible counterclaim, its as if they are very comfortable as things are going smoothly in a misdirection and not many people seem to sus them. and throughout the game my tfw read has been going back and forth, so if jeff isnt scum tfw is imo.

as for jeff, i think he has been too townie at the start then i noticed most of his posts are, he's is agreeing and disagreeing with people that are bringing the ideas, then getting behind one of them safely, i can see possible agenda, aside form that i think he's been throwing a lot of shades everywhere with random accusations with sis, pendex, phemon, me(at least in my case with the dolphin thing).

cicada mainly for not using the tracker and not doing a lot of scumhunting, though they is below jeff and tfw in my poe atm.

i am not liking cp because of the lack of explanation on my sus and feels like just sheeping the idea, in the hope that they could get an easy lynch, at least thats what i am sensing from them

votelynch jeff

bringing this one back because lies.com , TFW most definitely was suspicious of my claim, right away. Its also completely fabricated that 4th hasnt considered other suspects this phase. on top of all that you end it with basically if im not scum than he is, which at face value looks like he's trying to setup two mislynches in a row (assuming t4w is town, of course, which on play I think he is).

part 2, about smark. You say he hasn't done a lot of scumhunting. Got receipts to back that up? Sounds liek a made up read.

part 3 you are not liking cp, yet, you are following him on my wagon? I even asked you about him being on the wagon later in this phase and you basically shrugged me off.

part 4: yellow text. you can see a possible agenda and say I've been throwing shade everywhere, which is general as fuck and isn't backed up once again by any sort of measurable example. you also say ive been agreeing and disagreeing a bynch and not doing much leading. ok this phase, i may give you that to a degree, regardless if you are discarding the fact i have no fucking vote. you also dont mention anything about d1 and me pushing lethal, or pushing my own reads at other times in the game.

That's 4 strikes in one post. I feel like you are making a lot of thing fit in your narrative without any actual proof of it, and im starting to actually doubt you read the thread.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He feels engaged. Seems like he’s trying to piece things together and make scum pairings and whatnot to hunt.

Maybe it’s just because I haven’t seen a strong scum leadership run from cp in a minute, but it feels like cp actually cares about playing and solving the game.

ok, that's a fair answer. I would be warry of the scum pairing thing as scum do that too (but ive done it this phase too so im not gonna sus him specifically for that thing)

I mostly feel he's being disingenuous about some of the points he's made on me as ive pointed out. I'll admit it could simply be town going with the gut at the very last minute, but i just still find it odd to conclude im the best direction with the information we have available I guess.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That's all I feel like reading back tonight and the things I wanted to address right away. I don't trust CP's intention at this time but am somewhat willing to yield he may have reacted negatively to my playstyle today. Gun to head, I'd go Maestro, as just that one catch up post is a lot of made up non sense imo. Pendex would be my immediate next go to for reasons already explained, I think his flip also solves a few slots and I haven't liked much of his attitude or any of the points he made, really.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ok, that's a fair answer. I would be warry of the scum pairing thing as scum do that too (but ive done it this phase too so im not gonna sus him specifically for that thing)

I mostly feel he's being disingenuous about some of the points he's made on me as ive pointed out. I'll admit it could simply be town going with the gut at the very last minute, but i just still find it odd to conclude im the best direction with the information we have available I guess.
I mean I definitely think one of them is scum, but are you thinking they could both be scum?

Some distancing and then backing off when other options came up?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean I definitely think one of them is scum, but are you thinking they could both be scum?

Some distancing and then backing off when other options came up?

Maybe but that would be a bit weird for cp to demand him to be shot outside of the bait attempt. With Tweet flipping bomb n Chris claiming pgo though, that would only leave one avenue of fuckery if they were aligned. Pretty sure u know what that would be. So I'll say possible but I'd need more data as my point above seems lije a very risky distancing play

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Slumber time though for now

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I definitely think Pendex is the way to go today. Will give further info on Jeff based on the flip, which is similar to Maestro but Pendex is claiming BG when our town guard has flipped, as well as not having convincing reasons for a swap in read on Jeff (who was being pushed alongside them)

Seems a no brainer to me tbh

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Going back and forth on my reads isn't a scum tell of mine, I frequently change directions on a dime and it always throws one or two people for a loop

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Vote Count:

Maestro (3) - TFW, SA, Poyser, Smark
Pendex (2) - Doddsy
Jeff (4) - Maestro, N0M, Pendex, CP
CP (0) - Jeff

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Less than 12 hours left

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yeah okay, 10 hours left. I'm not moving my vote off Pedex at this point, I'm very confident he is the best of the 3 options, both from role shadiness an play over the last day. Only point for going Jeff/Maestro is that it may give us more to go off of but I'd much rather hit scum than go for future info at the moment

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Book of John - Chapter 12, Verse 12: "Because, as my point hasn't been made clearly enough yet, I don't agree that you were pitted against each other. There was some casual talk about it, but it has gone nowhere. And it's not a very high risk move either, because in the worst case, the other one of you looks fantastic after the scum flip. I don't think it's as senseless as you make it out to be, but I will admit that I'm doing what I dislike others doing - coming up with a theory and then finding ways for it to make sense rather than the other way around here. I read you as scum from Day 1, for reasons I gave then too. And while I haven't mentioned this yet, I feel like your claim makes very little sense. I'm not even sure I understand how it works. So there are reasons I have for putting you there aside from just a pet theory of mine regarding you and Jeff."
Are you acting dumb on purpose? They’ve both claimed the same role pretty much, 99 times out of 100 this results in them both being lynched, so they’re obviously not both scum and claiming that role

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If Ekko did use his role he wouldn't have gotten results anyway on account of him being dead though, kills resolve before investigates
Kills resolve last don’t they?

isn’t that the whole point of a hacker role, to potentially get results of someone that dies the same night? At least, that’s the whole point of a TOWN version of that role

also, didn’t he claim before cp? Don’t you think it’s a bit sus he explained away the possibility of being seen visiting the gunsmith the night he died?