World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maestro

Reaction score
Like even me he realises he can’t shade me as mafia so he shades me as indy and calls everyone else mafia :heston

whos this everyone that i am calling mafia, you seem to be afraid of having an one on one conversation with me because you know you cant prove my arguments wrong, try harder :bron5

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
whos this everyone that i am calling mafia, you seem to be afraid of having an one on one conversation with me because you know you cant prove my arguments wrong, try harder :bron5
What are your arguments exactly? I haven’t really seen any

I saw you shade me, cp, sister Abigail, jeff, smark and TFW all in that one big mq you posted

Maestro

Reaction score
What are your arguments exactly? I haven’t really seen any

I saw you shade me, cp, sister Abigail, jeff, smark and TFW all in that one big mq you posted

you can go quote my posts then

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nah lol, don’t think I really need to

Maestro

Reaction score
Nah lol, don’t think I really need to

then my point stays, you are incapable of doing a reasonable argument, or simply afraid because you cannot bring anything to the table. i told you to quote my post so that you can express your point more clearly why you feel what you feel but you seem reluctant to do it. i mean you can say i am shading all you want but you need to explain how that is shading because i am just stating facts. :toomanykobes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
then my point stays, you are incapable of doing a reasonable argument, or simply afraid because you cannot bring anything to the table. i told you to quote my post so that you can express your point more clearly why you feel what you feel but you seem reluctant to do it. i mean you can say i am shading all you want but you need to explain how that is shading because i am just stating facts. :toomanykobes
Is there a point to this kind of defence or? I know you think you’re discrediting me, but you’re really not. Discreditation isn’t really a defence anyway

anyone that reads through your post can see you’ve thrown shade at half of the game as a “defence”

who are you looking to lynch today? Do you have any town reads?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah, so I don’t think I believe that ekko didn’t use his role N1

i don’t HATE a jeff lynch, but I think maestro is the way to go here, for sure

I'm not sure how long we have left, but the Pendex direction doesn't seem to be gaining as much traction aside from Doddsy's DV so it's looking to between Maestro and Jeff at present. Jeff has one more vote at Barry's last count.

I think i'll switch to Jeff to resolve the deal with us both if it comes down to it. Just not really seeing it on play but I don't have any experience with him so I could be wildy off the mark. I do think we could hit scum there because of the overlap, but I also think Barry may have put both of us in to deter role spec. That's a worry of mine. Confidence level is way higher on Maestro because his reactive play has very much felt like "Anyone but me"

We've got some people that haven't voted yet at all, right? Chris, Lucha etc.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Yeah okay, 10 hours left. I'm not moving my vote off Pedex at this point, I'm very confident he is the best of the 3 options, both from role shadiness an play over the last day. Only point for going Jeff/Maestro is that it may give us more to go off of but I'd much rather hit scum than go for future info at the moment

Do you have a preference between Jeff and Maestro if it comes down to it? They are at 3 and 4 votes respectfully. Pendex hasn't gained any votes since yours, so I'm unsure if that would go through today.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So looks like we’ve got a little over 6 hours left. I’ll try and work out a vote count

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm awake. Still wanna lynch Maestro

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Vote Count:

Maestro (3) - TFW, SA, Poyser, Smark
Pendex (2) - Doddsy
Jeff (4) - Maestro, N0M, Pendex, CP
CP (0) - Jeff

^ Maestro and Pendex being on Jeff does ring alarmbells for me, because I have that terrible gut feel Jeff might flip town and despite the info being good on the wagon from that flip, the split might not be great for us after 4 kills. I suppose it is likely one or both of them is just bussing Jeff as well.

I guess Smark could be scum but haven't really seen it myself, and he may be aligned with Maestro.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And yes from my glance readback fomy think there's been new votes since the count.

Maestro recent posts were very poor defencd and I stand by my earlier dissection of his mq. Play wise he's also been a non factor. This is the way imo

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Maestro (3) - TFW, SA, Poyser, Smark
Pendex (2) - Doddsy
Jeff (4) - Maestro, N0M, Pendex, CP
CP (0) - Jeff

@Chris
@The Lucha Bear

lets go ladies

by my count there is 12 left (who the fuck said 13 :mj ) so we are in an even worse position than I thought. If the indy has a funky win condition that he completes tonight, it could well be over after today.

Likely split is 7/5/1 so yeah, if the indy disappears then it is lylo (assuming we dont kill scum tonight)

In fact, if one of the extra kills is scum, its almost certainly over if we lynch wrong here

Im gonna stick my neck out and say TFW is town on play. If thats wrong then fuck it, Im probably losing this game anyway.

Which means that safety first play would be to lynch jeff as it guarantees they dont have an extra kill tonight. But then if jeff is town and the indy disappears then its likely over. But then if jeff is scum, then we might lose tonight even if maestro is scum and we lynch him. Obviously, the chances of one of jeff/TFW being scum are incredibly high

I think the numbers spell disaster for jeff, and he should probably be the lynch

Maestro

Reaction score
Is there a point to this kind of defence or? I know you think you’re discrediting me, but you’re really not. Discreditation isn’t really a defence anyway

anyone that reads through your post can see you’ve thrown shade at half of the game as a “defence”

who are you looking to lynch today? Do you have any town reads?

idk how you see it as defense tbh, like how the hell did you come to the conclusion that its remotely defensive, you are trying too hard man. i am simply calling out your bullshit reads.

then you come up with the argument that "anyone that reads my posts can see i've thrown shades at half of the game as defense", implying you've read my posts but end up asking me who iam looking to lynch? are you being serious? if you've read my posts you'd already know who i am looking to lynch, on top of that you are saying i am shading all the time when you havent brought a single proof that i am shading.