World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
not the only one, thats not what i mean, that part should be obvious, or do you think i am just that clueless and somehow dont know i have a wagon on me, you think town should just roll over and accept getting lynched?

I'm not sure where in my post I should you should just roll over if you're town?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Maestro

Why do you think Jeff is scum? Why didn't you answer my questions about town reads, do you have any?

Who do you think jeff's teammates are?

Jeff, can you put what you think the entire team is together?

TFW, you too whilst we're at it. Assuming smark/cp arent gonna be around unfortunately

@Doddsy are you still here?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Jeff Valley Driver if we do lynch maestro and he does flip town, you absolutely need to use your protective shot on doddsy. Obv if he's scum, the game would be over on a mislynch here anyway, if he's town then him being alive is the only way we can still win

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
We could really do with seeing where @Chris and @The Lucha Bear are at honestly on voting. Two people who I believe are town. Just not sure if Lucha will show up before deadline as they haven't been around much.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Pendex you should probably also protect doddsy tonight if we lynch a townie today. They cant block both of you!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Jeff Valley Driver if we do lynch maestro and he does flip town, you absolutely need to use your protective shot on doddsy. Obv if he's scum, the game would be over on a mislynch here anyway, if he's town then him being alive is the only way we can still win

no problem

doing my list now as well, just getting on PC

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
A 4 man team is hard to put together actually

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Its hard to put maestro with many people, unless they've just all bussed him

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
@Maestro

Why do you think Jeff is scum? Why didn't you answer my questions about town reads, do you have any?

Who do you think jeff's teammates are?

Jeff, can you put what you think the entire team is together?

TFW, you too whilst we're at it. Assuming smark/cp arent gonna be around unfortunately

@Doddsy are you still here?

I've got a Maestro and Pendex on a team. Especially if Jeff flips town as they are both on the wagon. After that I'm not as sure but Abigail/Smark/CP would be the pool for me. I don't think anybody else really makes sense. Out of all those three, Smark seems the most town.

I could see Abigail and Pendex together as they had some quite weak reasons to not want to pursue them from my memory.

Maestro

Reaction score
I'm not sure where in my post I should you should just roll over if you're town?

you were saying my defense is scum defense, whats a scum defense and whats a town defense, you think there is a difference in pattern? i just want to know why you made such statement?

also arent you gonna talk about how i thought you were the only one pursuing my lynch? or are you going to leave it there.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Doddsy could be scum as well, I keep forgetting but I just have felt good about him and I feel like it does make sense for him to be on Town with Poyser's voteless and other players being able to be made voteless too. That feels like a big fuck you to town if scum gets a double voter on top of that.