World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Im obviously much more comfortable with the ppl on Maestros wagon than mine for both selfish n reads reason. Only person on Maestro I'm iffy on is sis abi

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
oh wait 7/4/1 not 7/5/1. hold on

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Maestro (3) - TFW, SA, Poyser, Smark
Pendex (2) - Doddsy
Jeff (4) - Maestro, N0M, Pendex, CP
CP (0) - Jeff

@Chris
@The Lucha Bear

lets go ladies

by my count there is 12 left (who the fuck said 13 :mj ) so we are in an even worse position than I thought. If the indy has a funky win condition that he completes tonight, it could well be over after today.

Likely split is 7/5/1 so yeah, if the indy disappears then it is lylo (assuming we dont kill scum tonight)

In fact, if one of the extra kills is scum, its almost certainly over if we lynch wrong here

Im gonna stick my neck out and say TFW is town on play. If thats wrong then fuck it, Im probably losing this game anyway.

Which means that safety first play would be to lynch jeff as it guarantees they dont have an extra kill tonight. But then if jeff is town and the indy disappears then its likely over. But then if jeff is scum, then we might lose tonight even if maestro is scum and we lynch him. Obviously, the chances of one of jeff/TFW being scum are incredibly high

I think the numbers spell disaster for jeff, and he should probably be the lynch
Boo, I was hoping better from you as my play speaks for itself imo. I get the paranoia about t4f n myself, can't really do much about my given role however and on play i agree he looks town. Maestro flip gives us more in my opinion, just need to not let fear make your decision :)

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
And yes from my glance readback fomy think there's been new votes since the count.

Maestro recent posts were very poor defencd and I stand by my earlier dissection of his mq. Play wise he's also been a non factor. This is the way imo

My problem with his posts mainly is he seems to be doing the scum defence of 'You guys have nothing, you have no reasons' when I felt like some of the reasons I gave for coming to my conclusion were pretty fair.

Also, the below is just totally false and makes it seem like he hasn't even read the thread propely. How was I the only one to pursue his lynch :confused

you can claim i am lying all you want but the suspicion of tfw was weak to none, it wasnt the kind of suspicion that town have toward their possible counterclaim, and idk how did you came to the conclusion that i somehow fabricated a case that tfw hasnt considered other suspects when in reality i said nothing about him considering other suspect, it was more as in he only one to pursue my lynch.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
if maestro is scum then 7/3/1. If scum have 2 kills then 5/3/1, even if the indy disappears we have another shot
If we lynch jeff and he is town then 6/4/1, but scum only have 1 kill so 5/4/1 maybe less the indy

the problem is me being voteless lol, annoying

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I dont really trust cp tho which is complicating matters for me. Him and jeff obviously arent aligned. If I think smark is town (which I tentatively do), then one of CP/Maestro is likely scum

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I dont really trust cp tho which is complicating matters for me. Him and jeff obviously arent aligned. If I think smark is town (which I tentatively do), then one of CP/Maestro is likely scum
Yes on this post, though. That's where I'm at essentially and cp's hard eject from the Maestro lynch just doesn't sit right with me (the he looks good part still nagging )

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
what it comes down to is, with me being voteless, the game is likely over if we are wrong today, which btw barry, fucking sucks because this would only be a 2nd mislynch

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes on this post, though. That's where I'm at essentially and cp's hard eject from the Maestro lynch just doesn't sit right with me (the he looks good part still nagging )
CP and maestro cant really be scum together though I dont think

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And yes if I were to categorize those three I'd go Maestro cp n smark. If smark is scum he's fooled my ass because meta wise he still screams town to me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
maybe no lynch is the play here? let the 2 guys with extra vig shots pop off. obviously disastrous if they all hit town :heston

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
CP and maestro cant really be scum together though I dont think
I think if cp is scum it's because he doesn't want Maestro flip so id agree. Think I made a post to smark answering this last night too

Maestro

Reaction score
My problem with his posts mainly is he seems to be doing the scum defence of 'You guys have nothing, you have no reasons' when I felt like some of the reasons I gave for coming to my conclusion were pretty fair.

Also, the below is just totally false and makes it seem like he hasn't even read the thread propely. How was I the only one to pursue his lynch :confused

not the only one, thats not what i mean, that part should be obvious, or do you think i am just that clueless and somehow dont know i have a wagon on me, you think town should just roll over and accept getting lynched?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Cp is more dangerous obviously and his usage is as unprovable as mastros but on play Maestro just looks like full of shit lol