World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Kills resolve last don’t they?

isn’t that the whole point of a hacker role, to potentially get results of someone that dies the same night? At least, that’s the whole point of a TOWN version of that role

also, didn’t he claim before cp? Don’t you think it’s a bit sus he explained away the possibility of being seen visiting the gunsmith the night he died?

Yes, that’s the primary purpose of hacker.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah, so I don’t think I believe that ekko didn’t use his role N1

i don’t HATE a jeff lynch, but I think maestro is the way to go here, for sure

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Pendex

Reaction score
Are you acting dumb on purpose? They’ve both claimed the same role pretty much, 99 times out of 100 this results in them both being lynched, so they’re obviously not both scum and claiming that role
Word of Lucifer - Chapter 0, Verse 0: "First, and last, time that I'm going to ask you to cease the personal attacks there. Nothing in any of my posts has come close to insulting anyone's intelligence, so there is no reason for you to escalate it there either. If you find yourself unable to phrase what you want to say in a respectful manner, I suggest you take several moments to gather yourself before posting, so you can do so. Like I said earlier, my perception of this place has been positive so far, and I don't want one person's inability to filter themselves adequately to poison that perception."

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Word of Lucifer - Chapter 0, Verse 0: "First, and last, time that I'm going to ask you to cease the personal attacks there. Nothing in any of my posts has come close to insulting anyone's intelligence, so there is no reason for you to escalate it there either. If you find yourself unable to phrase what you want to say in a respectful manner, I suggest you take several moments to gather yourself before posting, so you can do so. Like I said earlier, my perception of this place has been positive so far, and I don't want one person's inability to filter themselves adequately to poison that perception."
Stop repeating the same dumb points then

Pendex

Reaction score
Book of Lucifer - Chapter 0, Verse 0: "Well, I asked. Is he always this pleasant?"

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I think it’s safe to say it’s pretty preposterous that he wouldn’t use after claiming or Mae didn’t get results.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score

isn’t that the whole point of a hacker role, to potentially get results of someone that dies the same night? At least, that’s the whole point of a TOWN version of that role

also, didn’t he claim before cp? Don’t you think it’s a bit sus he explained away the possibility of being seen visiting the gunsmith the night he died?

Ah alright I might have gotten that wrong. I always thought kills were early but fair chance I am getting confused as dead people don't normally get results anyway.

If that is the case I dunno why you'd claim that usage tbh

I dunno about that last point, because he didn't claim until days later right? Any results coming would likely have come out by then in regards to visiting ekko n1 so there wasn't really a need to claim it IMO. Also well within the realm he is scum with CP so I'm not gonna place too much stock in that at the mo.

I'm not super opposed to going maestro as I said earlier but pedex still looks the best option to me

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
If he is scum the only reason he'd lie would mean ekko must have actually smithed scum actually.

I mean he could try cover a town result but I don't find that as likely as he could have made himself look much better with an accurate result

Could be a good shout to check who ekko was sus on if he flips scum

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Book of Lucifer - Chapter 0, Verse 0: "Well, I asked. Is he always this pleasant?"

He insinuated I was acting dense on purpose this same game. I guess that means he finds your logic short of what he would consider to be common sense so he thinks that means you must be putting on errs as mafia.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If he is scum the only reason he'd lie would mean ekko must have actually smithed scum actually.

I mean he could try cover a town result but I don't find that as likely as he could have made himself look much better with an accurate result

Could be a good shout to check who ekko was sus on if he flips scum

If he’s lying altogether it’s just fake usage. If he legit has that role, probably did identify someone currently alive.

Maestro

Reaction score
If someone said that before then that just means someone is seeing the same stuff as I am. I don't remember every post Ekko said and they died N1 so it's not like I've stolen a constantly said read.

Secondly, I'm not going to do a second ISO on you and track the time stamps of your posts compares to posts when someone mentioned you as suss. I'm not the only person who has noticed how you conveniently come on when the heat starts to rise a bit.

i doubt you came up with that yourself, because people brought that up later as well but you are claiming somehow your("calculating/cautious") reasoning accurately matches with them?

the later statement is pretty false though, the one instance that everyone thought that was the post where i mixed up ekko's claim, i dont remember anyone pointing out any other posts claiming that.

case may have been an over y strong word, but here are some receipts

pretty clear he was hard reading you scum and has yes to provide any reasoning why you all of a sudden "look good"

:draper2

i was curious about that as well, because i wasnt seeing any reasons but you were doing the same as well.

there is no point trying to angleshoot from host's intentions, that way everyone can come up with tinfoil theories

you were awfully quite when i came, arent you going to discuss anything else other than mechanics, because theory crafting mechanics is easy and lazy play. indy/sk point.

He insinuated I was acting dense on purpose this same game. I guess that means he finds your logic short of what he would consider to be common sense so he thinks that means you must be putting on errs as mafia.

just because he doesnt understand a concept doesnt mean he can say its dumb though, at least logically, but if he wants to be personal anyone can do that.

but yeah, "absolutely shocked if he wasnt aligned with tweet" to looks good, solid

what i've noticed you guys just make some random reads without backing them up.

few more quotes of CP's assurance that Maestro is scum , because i looked up more posts by him

like i said there was no "how/why" i.e reasoning.

bringing this one back because lies.com , TFW most definitely was suspicious of my claim, right away. Its also completely fabricated that 4th hasnt considered other suspects this phase. on top of all that you end it with basically if im not scum than he is, which at face value looks like he's trying to setup two mislynches in a row (assuming t4w is town, of course, which on play I think he is).

part 2, about smark. You say he hasn't done a lot of scumhunting. Got receipts to back that up? Sounds liek a made up read.

part 3 you are not liking cp, yet, you are following him on my wagon? I even asked you about him being on the wagon later in this phase and you basically shrugged me off.

part 4: yellow text. you can see a possible agenda and say I've been throwing shade everywhere, which is general as fuck and isn't backed up once again by any sort of measurable example. you also say ive been agreeing and disagreeing a bynch and not doing much leading. ok this phase, i may give you that to a degree, regardless if you are discarding the fact i have no fucking vote. you also dont mention anything about d1 and me pushing lethal, or pushing my own reads at other times in the game.

That's 4 strikes in one post. I feel like you are making a lot of thing fit in your narrative without any actual proof of it, and im starting to actually doubt you read the thread.

you can claim i am lying all you want but the suspicion of tfw was weak to none, it wasnt the kind of suspicion that town have toward their possible counterclaim, and idk how did you came to the conclusion that i somehow fabricated a case that tfw hasnt considered other suspects when in reality i said nothing about him considering other suspect, it was more as in he only one to pursue my lynch.

i havent seem much from cicada thats what i am stating, if you or cicada want to prove otherwise, be my guest.

part 3, completely false statement, i am the first one to make a case on you along with the vote.

i've seen you throw shades on phenom, myself, pendex, cp, sis alone, i am pretty sure they wont disagree, you did that with me in last phase as well with your dolphin thing, now you are telling me thats general? what does that mean?

also you defending tfw doesnt make much sense either, if you are willing to vote tfw, i might reconsider

Yeah okay, 10 hours left. I'm not moving my vote off Pedex at this point, I'm very confident he is the best of the 3 options, both from role shadiness an play over the last day. Only point for going Jeff/Maestro is that it may give us more to go off of but I'd much rather hit scum than go for future info at the moment

you have no issue with tfw and cicada?

Are you acting dumb on purpose? They’ve both claimed the same role pretty much, 99 times out of 100 this results in them both being lynched, so they’re obviously not both scum and claiming that role

not impossible to look believable, but i also dont like how they are reading eachother town, you have no issue with that?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
If he’s lying altogether it’s just fake usage. If he legit has that role, probably did identify someone currently alive.
I'd assume he has the role either way, you wouldn't claim something with such comparable usage if you didn't have it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah that post is shit, lynch him imo. He’s literallly just shading everyone lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like even me he realises he can’t shade me as mafia so he shades me as indy and calls everyone else mafia :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also I’m not speculating on mechanics. I know exactly how your role works and if ekko used his role on N1, you’d have gotten his results. Ergo, I think you’re lying.