World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
^ Doesn't count :)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Ok, what are your thoughts on tweet out of interest?

I'm barely through Lucha and now you're on about tweet? ooft. Give me like 20 ok

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
One thing that I do wanna mention though is that this wagon looks fairly similar to last game where despite the fact that I just typed out whatever I felt like, people would follow most of my preferred directions and they would invariably flip town so I figured I was being taken advantage of which turned out to be true. It's a bit too early into this game to get flashbacks yet but let's just say I am wary of a repeat.

Tweet talking about old games this early? Ruh roh...

Maestro

Reaction score
vote looch

No point in parking on lethal now. Get this wagon moving and we can decide from there

is him not having any reads early on is the main reason you voted looch? Otherwise i get that you wanting to move from lethal.

Maestro

Reaction score
Should I be more aggressive? How about this. Ekko throws his Vote on me, just because I've made a random vote. T-Pein & Tweet followed with no really hard reasoning behind it (after you pushed the whole "over-explanation" thing. T-Pein posted a couple of things after that and went silent, except for one post, where he backed up Ekko and Tweet went also silent very shortly after voting for me. Both basically haven't been seen since then and Ekko tried to push for more votes for me, including mentioning that it makes me look even more like scum, because I was still on those three votes.

Now. Obviously, it would be bad shit crazy for them to be all baddies, but right now my gut feeling is one, if not even two of them are Scum. Especially after people jump on my "over explanation", it's a safe bet that not many will look at them closely over the next couple of days, after it's revealed that I'm nothing more than a Vanilla Townsbear.

So, for the heck of it I'll change my vote. I still don't believe that an experienced player would try to bait another player into a reaction, with claiming they "got scum" when he supposedly used an ability on day one and Ekko never gave a reasoning why he tried it with Necro, if I haven't missed that. Also the comment I mentioned above, with pushing my train that hadn't moved since Tweet jumped on it, doesn't sit right with me...and not because it's about getting me closer to death. In the end, if I get lynched, nothing important is lost, but I do fear that it will also gain nothing.

Vote
Ekkologix

Tough call since even with what I said, I'm not sure if Ekko is actually Scum. I could also see T-Pein or Tweet (or maybe even both) being involved with Scum, jumping on that Train and when they saw how it evolved, they pretty much don't have a reason anymore to change their votes, while staying under the radar.

i like this post

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah and pre excusing a town flip was what got me lel
He made a very similar statement as town last game, but much much later in the game so yeah...that particular post seems awkward timing wise.

I still don't trust lethal at all though :francis

Maestro

Reaction score
do you want to look scummy?
what's up with this vote?
he was just trying to push you and get some reads on you.
he town reading you rn.
terrible vote

you are back to the top of my list.

after Lucha...you are next.

dafuk do you mean "want to look scummy"? its as if he is scum in the first place and wanting to look town. they way you worded makes me think either you want to be looked townie or you want him to look townie. dont like this post

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh and regarding looch his answer post satisfied me as I was mostly pushing due to them not giving me reads and the lethal wagon stalled. And yes, very much aware they were suspicious people on said wagon which was one of the reasons I dropped a vote there. Seems it was at the very least a little bit educational as both ekko n tweet made some rather not excellent posts after I left n he claimed :Cocky

Maestro

Reaction score
He didn’t really say he was assuming he was town, he said he’s not confident enough to vote because ekko does do this kind of stuff as town too

i get that but he was being passive towards ekko, when this kind of play should be called out everytime, specially when it didnt work before, he should've been more aggressive

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He made a very similar statement as town last game, but much much later in the game so yeah...that particular post seems awkward timing wise.

I still don't trust lethal at all though :francis
It wasn’t just that, his whole objection to the ekko wagon was not based in reality and as I said screams that he just wanted to go against the grain for the sake of it. He even literally said he gave ekko a town read for refusing to claim and people being mad about it even though that never happened :bosque

I don’t really care who flips out of the duel tbh, there’s stuff to be gained from both. Obv worth noting that lethal said he was gonna make his decision after reading back, but then seemingly decided to duel ekko before reading back since I asked him about tweet and he made it sound like he hadn’t read any of it. Decent alignment potential there

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i get that but he was being passive towards ekko, when this kind of play should be called out everytime, specially when it didnt work before, he should've been more aggressive
Yeah maybe, I don’t think it makes him scum though

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It wasn’t just that, his whole objection to the ekko wagon was not based in reality and as I said screams that he just wanted to go against the grain for the sake of it. He even literally said he gave ekko a town read for refusing to claim and people being mad about it even though that never happened :bosque

I don’t really care who flips out of the duel tbh, there’s stuff to be gained from both. Obv worth noting that lethal said he was gonna make his decision after reading back, but then seemingly decided to duel ekko before reading back since I asked him about tweet and he made it sound like he hadn’t read any of it. Decent alignment potential there

:WOW yeah at this point in the day seeing lethal or ekkos flip is fine. Defo better than no lynch because as you said theyll be meat on the bone left to digest post flip. Good point about tweet defending ekko there as well, I agree with you