World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser @Jeff Valley Driver what are your thoughts on chris, blaine and bigman? tbh i am not seeing much from them
Yeah I’m not really sure big man ever intended on playing properly so no idea

blaine is a good scum candidate, he’s usually more involved as town

Chris is vibing town to me so far

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Are you saying tpeins vote doesn't count because lynch is replaced, or are you saying your duel didn't count? I'm groggy

Because lynch is replaced.

I don’t really care who flips out of the duel tbh, there’s stuff to be gained from both. Obv worth noting that lethal said he was gonna make his decision after reading back, but then seemingly decided to duel ekko before reading back since I asked him about tweet and he made it sound like he hadn’t read any of it. Decent alignment potential there

Um I said I've been on ekko all phase.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

You're thinking big man only signed up to.troll too? That's a bummer I was hoping to play with a few of the older players on a new slate

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well good news - my head isn't spinning and the room isn't zooming about. So, let's get this addressed. Doing an ISO on tweet & lucha right now. If anything changes given I already dueled Ekko, then meh, because I hated his false info crap and found it disingenuous that he's asking for a claim when he doesn't claim himself.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Lucha's post to me does look pretty good, and I don't really mind seeing Lethal or Ekko flip with the Duel. There is enough speculation and uncertainty about the both of them that a flip would be a good thing.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well good news - my head isn't spinning and the room isn't zooming about. So, let's get this addressed. Doing an ISO on tweet & lucha right now. If anything changes given I already dueled Ekko, then meh, because I hated his false info crap and found it disingenuous that he's asking for a claim when he doesn't claim himself.
Once your done catching up id still like a read list from you please

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
You're thinking big man only signed up to.troll too? That's a bummer I was hoping to play with a few of the older players on a new slate

I actually don't think Big Man is trolling and might be scum. Just because he's a lot more of a lowkey player when he draws scum from my memory. Really need to see if he does anything else.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

Blaine has been underwhelming thus far. He was a lot more aggressive in his last town game. I'm unsure on if that makes him scummy as I feel as though he'd be putting more effort in to look good if he was scum and it kind of feels like he's not fully in the game. Feels like his past scum game where he would run away from the thread.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Pulled these out to poke at

Can't say I agree with the notion of daykilling Brutus cause yea, it seems he only signed up to be a pain in the ass but that just seems too convenient of a reason to wanna get rid of him early.

Seems like a panic of losing a member of his team so early in the game.

On about page 20, I see a bit of a discrepancy in people talking about lynching Ekko cause he won't claim, when Ekko isn't even the only one in the game who has a habit of not claiming. Just for that Ima lean town on Ekko.

Distraction from the Ekko conversation

My gut says this is something of an overexplanation

Interesting

I didn't fact check the post but it's more the fact that it appears SA is actually sinking their teeth into something they noticed, which reminds me more of their MO early on last game. That is as opposed to the later part where they would constantly shade me for dumb reasons without ever committing to a push or even a vote.

Might have to go back and check if Tweet has a habit of searching for receipts in past games. He seems more involved than Terminator at this stage of the game

I just noticed Blaine is in this game and has 4 posts

RUH ROH

Subtle bussing? Seems really strange to pinpoint Blaine of all people.

One thing that I do wanna mention though is that this wagon looks fairly similar to last game where despite the fact that I just typed out whatever I felt like, people would follow most of my preferred directions and they would invariably flip town so I figured I was being taken advantage of which turned out to be true. It's a bit too early into this game to get flashbacks yet but let's just say I am wary of a repeat.

And again with the digging up of a previous game. Very interesting.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m disappointed.

@Ekkologix we are forced to lynch either you or lethal it appears. It would be nice if you could share what you are so we can make an educated decision here. There should be plenty of protection roles if needed so you shouldn’t be afraid of claiming if you are in fact town.