World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm saying the fact one guy is getting sussed based on something that is applicable to a number of other players who aren't getting sussed for the same thing points towards the push being unkosher.
It’s not why he was getting sussed though. He hasn’t even refused to claim so far this game (at the time of this post)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
that alone isnt suspicious to me, thats just part of the reason, as i've explained, if someone is lying about you do you assume they are town? what reason could town have to choose necro out of nowhere to accuse him of being guilty, unless to bait, its what he said in his reasoning when asked why isnt he sus/voting ekko, that felt weird.
He didn’t really say he was assuming he was town, he said he’s not confident enough to vote because ekko does do this kind of stuff as town too

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
im very vocal as either alignment

if im inactive im simply rly busy

its NAI

and no honestly i dont wanna influence the game and drop poor reads cuz i havent read the thread compltely

BUT, from what i read, luchas is most scummiest so far
This doesn’t really seem like like a town ekko post from what I’ve heard. Explaining away not having reads and choosing to just tunnel someone based on nothing is pretty weak and scummy

also I don’t really like what tweet has brought to the table thus far. His posts didn’t make any sense because the stuff he was saying wasn’t even relevant to the game; it’s like he just wanted to push against the grain for the sake of it because he knows he gets town reads for doing that, but there wasn’t any sound reasoning. There was also a post where he asked what about mine and Doddsy’s role makes people think we’re town which just came across as super super disingenuous to me as it’s not at all hard to figure out

would lynch/10

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I can’t really condone the Lucha direction on the basis that aside from TFW, the wagon is full of shite

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Should I be more aggressive? How about this. Ekko throws his Vote on me, just because I've made a random vote. T-Pein & Tweet followed with no really hard reasoning behind it (after you pushed the whole "over-explanation" thing. T-Pein posted a couple of things after that and went silent, except for one post, where he backed up Ekko and Tweet went also silent very shortly after voting for me. Both basically haven't been seen since then and Ekko tried to push for more votes for me, including mentioning that it makes me look even more like scum, because I was still on those three votes.

Now. Obviously, it would be bad shit crazy for them to be all baddies, but right now my gut feeling is one, if not even two of them are Scum. Especially after people jump on my "over explanation", it's a safe bet that not many will look at them closely over the next couple of days, after it's revealed that I'm nothing more than a Vanilla Townsbear.

So, for the heck of it I'll change my vote. I still don't believe that an experienced player would try to bait another player into a reaction, with claiming they "got scum" when he supposedly used an ability on day one and Ekko never gave a reasoning why he tried it with Necro, if I haven't missed that. Also the comment I mentioned above, with pushing my train that hadn't moved since Tweet jumped on it, doesn't sit right with me...and not because it's about getting me closer to death. In the end, if I get lynched, nothing important is lost, but I do fear that it will also gain nothing.

Vote
Ekkologix

Tough call since even with what I said, I'm not sure if Ekko is actually Scum. I could also see T-Pein or Tweet (or maybe even both) being involved with Scum, jumping on that Train and when they saw how it evolved, they pretty much don't have a reason anymore to change their votes, while staying under the radar.
Unless the scum team is all bums I don’t really see them getting lucha to claim VT here when he’s the most likely lynch unless he pulls out a good claim

we should switch to tweet imo

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
One thing that I do wanna mention though is that this wagon looks fairly similar to last game where despite the fact that I just typed out whatever I felt like, people would follow most of my preferred directions and they would invariably flip town so I figured I was being taken advantage of which turned out to be true. It's a bit too early into this game to get flashbacks yet but let's just say I am wary of a repeat.
:heston

1627202803380.jpeg
Central

Reactions: CraigPelton

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I can’t really condone the Lucha direction on the basis that aside from TFW, the wagon is full of shite

is he town?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Lethal Banks

we are getting close to deadline here, we have around 4ish hours I think. What are your thoughts on lucha personally? With so little people around currently, it’s looking like him or no lynch, which isn’t ideal in my eyes

if you think lucha is scum or likely scum then cool, add your vote to help ensure the lynch goes through. If you don’t think so then you should duel somebody else. I’d prefer tweet but I can’t promise you’ll have enough support to win the duel (I don’t have a vote of course) but from my POV losing you is also not the worst outcome lmao. You may have some support if you duel ekko

but either way, I want to see you take a stance here one way or the other. I know you’re not in bed so I don’t wanna see any convenient thread dodging and an excuse for why you just couldn’t make it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@Lethal Banks

we are getting close to deadline here, we have around 4ish hours I think. What are your thoughts on lucha personally? With so little people around currently, it’s looking like him or no lynch, which isn’t ideal in my eyes

if you think lucha is scum or likely scum then cool, add your vote to help ensure the lynch goes through. If you don’t think so then you should duel somebody else. I’d prefer tweet but I can’t promise you’ll have enough support to win the duel (I don’t have a vote of course) but from my POV losing you is also not the worst outcome lmao. You may have some support if you duel ekko

but either way, I want to see you take a stance here one way or the other. I know you’re not in bed so I don’t wanna see any convenient thread dodging and an excuse for why you just couldn’t make it

I'll reply to this calmly and suggest that you leave your little pot shots at the door. I'm not feeling anywhere near the best and earlier today could hardly see anything on my screen. Don't patronise me my talking down to me. I'll make my decision once I've caught up. Thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That’s fine, now I know you’re here, a lack of vote or duel will be an active decision which is what I was getting at :)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
That’s fine, now I know you’re here, a lack of vote or duel will be an active decision which is what I was getting at :)

Well I've been riding on Ekko all phase and that's where I'd like to fall on my sword

So....

Duel: Ekko

@Judge Barry

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok, what are your thoughts on tweet out of interest?