World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm still not giving up my lethal read btw. Looch wagon has value in a few ways however. Lethal needs to clarify his role asap still. N give me a reason to read his ass town

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll check back early in the a.m . Try and get a claim out of looch n actusl reads from lethal. Sleep time

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
You're best off doing an ISO of him but I'm voting him because he feels overly cautious, is still sitting on a random vote from the start of the game and really went in detail over explaining that random vote. Which did feel weird.

Anyway must stop responding to Smark and his sexy Bliss avatar. Bed we must go.

Should I be more aggressive? How about this. Ekko throws his Vote on me, just because I've made a random vote. T-Pein & Tweet followed with no really hard reasoning behind it (after you pushed the whole "over-explanation" thing. T-Pein posted a couple of things after that and went silent, except for one post, where he backed up Ekko and Tweet went also silent very shortly after voting for me. Both basically haven't been seen since then and Ekko tried to push for more votes for me, including mentioning that it makes me look even more like scum, because I was still on those three votes.

Now. Obviously, it would be bad shit crazy for them to be all baddies, but right now my gut feeling is one, if not even two of them are Scum. Especially after people jump on my "over explanation", it's a safe bet that not many will look at them closely over the next couple of days, after it's revealed that I'm nothing more than a Vanilla Townsbear.

So, for the heck of it I'll change my vote. I still don't believe that an experienced player would try to bait another player into a reaction, with claiming they "got scum" when he supposedly used an ability on day one and Ekko never gave a reasoning why he tried it with Necro, if I haven't missed that. Also the comment I mentioned above, with pushing my train that hadn't moved since Tweet jumped on it, doesn't sit right with me...and not because it's about getting me closer to death. In the end, if I get lynched, nothing important is lost, but I do fear that it will also gain nothing.

Vote
Ekkologix

Tough call since even with what I said, I'm not sure if Ekko is actually Scum. I could also see T-Pein or Tweet (or maybe even both) being involved with Scum, jumping on that Train and when they saw how it evolved, they pretty much don't have a reason anymore to change their votes, while staying under the radar.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Vote Count:

Brutus (1) - Big Man
Jeff (0) - Poyser
Lucha Bear (5) - Ekko, T-Pein, Tweet, TFW, Jeff
Ekko (2) - Lethal, Lucha
Doddsy (1) - CP
T-Pein (3) - Brutus, Doddsy
Smark (2) - SA, PHEN0M
Lethal (1) - Smark
Necro (1) - Maestro

11 Votes to Lynch.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Actually, @Lethal Banks does someone have to die at the end of your duel?
I'm still not giving up my lethal read btw. Looch wagon has value in a few ways however. Lethal needs to clarify his role asap still. N give me a reason to read his ass town

My pals - someone dies. That someone is whomever has the most votes, regardless of majority being achieved or not.

believe me, don’t, I’m not fussed. I’ll just rep in for Brutus

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
My pals - someone dies. That someone is whomever has the most votes, regardless of majority being achieved or not.

believe me, don’t, I’m not fussed. I’ll just rep in for Brutus

I believe you. I just wanted confirmation.

Now I’m going to pass out.

Reactions: Lethal

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Should I be more aggressive? How about this. Ekko throws his Vote on me, just because I've made a random vote. T-Pein & Tweet followed with no really hard reasoning behind it (after you pushed the whole "over-explanation" thing. T-Pein posted a couple of things after that and went silent, except for one post, where he backed up Ekko and Tweet went also silent very shortly after voting for me. Both basically haven't been seen since then and Ekko tried to push for more votes for me, including mentioning that it makes me look even more like scum, because I was still on those three votes.

Now. Obviously, it would be bad shit crazy for them to be all baddies, but right now my gut feeling is one, if not even two of them are Scum. Especially after people jump on my "over explanation", it's a safe bet that not many will look at them closely over the next couple of days, after it's revealed that I'm nothing more than a Vanilla Townsbear.

So, for the heck of it I'll change my vote. I still don't believe that an experienced player would try to bait another player into a reaction, with claiming they "got scum" when he supposedly used an ability on day one and Ekko never gave a reasoning why he tried it with Necro, if I haven't missed that. Also the comment I mentioned above, with pushing my train that hadn't moved since Tweet jumped on it, doesn't sit right with me...and not because it's about getting me closer to death. In the end, if I get lynched, nothing important is lost, but I do fear that it will also gain nothing.

Vote
Ekkologix

Tough call since even with what I said, I'm not sure if Ekko is actually Scum. I could also see T-Pein or Tweet (or maybe even both) being involved with Scum, jumping on that Train and when they saw how it evolved, they pretty much don't have a reason anymore to change their votes, while staying under the radar.

you fell for his strat...
looks like we caught a live one.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Vote Count:

Brutus (1) - Big Man
Jeff (0) - Poyser
Lucha Bear (5) - Ekko, T-Pein, Tweet, TFW, Jeff
Ekko (2) - Lethal, Lucha
Doddsy (1) - CP
T-Pein (3) - Brutus, Doddsy
Smark (2) - SA, PHEN0M
Lethal (1) - Smark
Necro (1) - Maestro

11 Votes to Lynch.

@Maestro
@Cicada
@Big Man
@Poyser
@Lethal Banks
@CraigPelton

Stop playing games.
Get on a proper wagon

wtk.png

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I just noticed Blaine is in this game and has 4 posts

RUH ROH

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

Vote
Ekkologix

The timeline you're presenting is off because I am the one who made the point that your one post I mentioned looked like overexplaining, and TFW for one admitted to sheeping my reasoning, so whatever the case I'm not the one doing the following.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
One thing that I do wanna mention though is that this wagon looks fairly similar to last game where despite the fact that I just typed out whatever I felt like, people would follow most of my preferred directions and they would invariably flip town so I figured I was being taken advantage of which turned out to be true. It's a bit too early into this game to get flashbacks yet but let's just say I am wary of a repeat.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
I’m voting Ekko for lying about me. Waited to read through some things. vote Ekko

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I’m voting Ekko for lying about me. Waited to read through some things. vote Ekko

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you want to look scummy?
what's up with this vote?
he was just trying to push you and get some reads on you.
he town reading you rn.
terrible vote

you are back to the top of my list.

after Lucha...you are next.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
On about page 20, I see a bit of a discrepancy in people talking about lynching Ekko cause he won't claim, when Ekko isn't even the only one in the game who has a habit of not claiming. Just for that Ima lean town on Ekko.
Uhhhh this reads like someone who hasn’t actually read the game