World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Well, if the off chance that it's a Wolf role, wouldn't it be better to control who Duels against Lethal when they are being cooperative? I don't love no lynches and looking at the votes now Town is clearly crazy split. If we can come to some sort of consensus on a top two or three options for Lethal to Duel, it might be a good way to use that ability. Or are you suggesting that we wait until we have a confirmed scum and then Lethal use it? Because I feel like that's more hoops to jump through.
i feel like lethal shudnt of claimed it in the first place lol

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
scum hunting is not asking someone to claim. thats outright dumb with the existence of fake claims

scum huunting is getting them to slip and prove inconsistentencies in their play

quoted for truth

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Anyway I’m gonna be gone for the rest of the day (RL day, not phase)

I would condone ekko or lethal directions currently

maybe try and prod tweet too
Why Lethal? I see a lot of his name being thrown out but I think he's been town leaning as of this moment

I'm not opposed to the direction, but on a personal level I'd say I'm more confident on Ekko. Even when he was here, it didn't feel like he was doing much of anything in relation to scum hunting. It really does feel like he's found his easy target for the day.

I won't pretend to be able to read Lethal, so clearing him up is fine by me.

I'd say CP is worth a look at as well, but not really someone that gets pushed on Day 1 and he does come in to the game much later. I just found him parking his vote on Doddsy curious.Mainly because it felt like there wasn't a lot there for voting to lynch and keeping it on there. Maybe he has more reasons for that which I'd like to hear.
I never really took the CP vote as anything serious tbh

View attachment 10526

Vote Count:

Brutus (1) - Big Man
Jeff (0) - Poyser
CP (1) - The Lucha Bear
Lucha Bear (3) - Ekko, T-Pein, Tweet
Ekko (1) - Lethal
Doddsy (1) - CP
T-Pein (1) - Brutus
Smark (2) - SA, PHEN0M
Lethal (3) - Jeff, TFW, Smark
Necro (1) - Maestro
Touch it I ain't no bitch.

Also, in the sake of going for a wagon I actually agree with right now

Vote T-Pein

I'm still waiting on him to give me some of his information

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i never said you were asking for a claim chief. The fact you’re settling into lethal and essentially saying he must use his role today is suspect in my eyes. I’m not saying we should let him hold the role forever but using it day one with zero leads on concrete leads on scum is poor imo. Would be better to have him use it if we have info on somebody over the course of the next few nights. Add in the fact he is out in the open now so failing to comply with the majority voice means he gets lynched. You’re setting off alarm bells for me with your stance, reads scum trying to limit overexposure by settling in on a single person.

vote: Smark

:hmm well I agree with a few things here. I agree that I'm not kosher with forcing a duel halfway through d1. It's kind of one of the reasons I didn't like lethal, I felt he was trying to just force an excuse to use his role.

I do agree there was also no need to continuously bring up or respond to the minor fact the Miller could be fake. It's also smark though so meta wise I'm just not sure that makes him scummy.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I was only responding when someone tried to say he was confirmed town. I responded. Sue me.

I’m getting trashed to forget about my tooth pain.

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Guess who's woke up in the middle of the night again :garrett

So I'm kinda having second thoughts on Lethal guys and I'm going to trust my post-sleep instinct

vote Lucha Bear

I think they have more chance of flipping scum. If you guys wanna clear up Lethal, I'm cool with it, I just am having doubts he's going to return a result we'd like.

• Love
Reactions: T-Pein™

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I never really took the CP vote as anything serious tbh

I get that, it's the fact he just kinda kept it parked there afterwards. Idk, it's CP and he does troll from time to time, so I'm not gonna pretend to try and read him on Day 1, it just stuck out to me.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Smark is not scum in my view but I do like Phenom's posts around him just for effort reasons. I'd say Phenom likely town.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
If you're wondering why I suddenly want to go for Lucha instead, they do feel like they are struggling for content and he hasn't moved his CP random vote yet (as far as I'm aware). Feels a bit too overly cautious at the moment.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
:hmm well I agree with a few things here. I agree that I'm not kosher with forcing a duel halfway through d1. It's kind of one of the reasons I didn't like lethal, I felt he was trying to just force an excuse to use his role.

I do agree there was also no need to continuously bring up or respond to the minor fact the Miller could be fake. It's also smark though so meta wise I'm just not sure that makes him scummy.

It does kind of feel like really bad play though from a scum perspective? The claim kind of makes him a policy lynch and it has made him a viable target today. Not sure his teammates would approve of that.

What is putting me off on Lethal is it feels too easy for scum to be in that slot and there is a lot more eagerness to get rid of him IMO. Fucking great if it is, but I've definitely doubted it after a mini-sleep.

Back to bed in like a minute though, I just knew I wouldn't sleep if I didn't get my thoughts out. I hate Mafia :side:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I do prefer the lucha direction to the smark one for sure.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Also, in the sake of going for a wagon I actually agree with right now

Vote T-Pein

I'm still waiting on him to give me some of his information

I respect you pushing your own thing, but I'm doubting you'll actually get anything out of T-Pein :BROCKLOL:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Goizo Gambit Fail.PNG

Vote Count:

Brutus (1) - Big Man
Jeff (0) - Poyser
CP (1) - Lucha Bear
Lucha Bear (4) - Ekko, T-Pein, Tweet, TFW
Ekko (1) - Lethal
Doddsy (1) - CP
T-Pein (3) - Brutus, Doddsy
Smark (2) - SA, PHEN0M
Lethal (2) - Jeff, Smark
Necro (1) - Maestro

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I do prefer the lucha direction to the smark one for sure.

I'm struggling to see Smark as scummy. I mean sure he mentioned the Miller claim a lot, but I kind of get the impression it's just Smark's playstyle? Nothing really feels bad from his play, perhaps not much scum hunting but it doesn't really seem like something he does early in.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It does kind of feel like really bad play though from a scum perspective? The claim kind of makes him a policy lynch and it has made him a viable target today. Not sure his teammates would approve of that.

What is putting me off on Lethal is it feels too easy for scum to be in that slot and there is a lot more eagerness to get rid of him IMO. Fucking great if it is, but I've definitely doubted it after a mini-sleep.

Back to bed in like a minute though, I just knew I wouldn't sleep if I didn't get my thoughts out. I hate Mafia :side:
Suppose it depends on what you mean by getting rid of. Since it just replaces lynch it's not as theoretically powerful as an extra lynch variant.

I do agree with you however that sure, it's a shitty fake that wasn't going to win anyone over