World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
why r we pressuring someone that claimed duellist?

why r we trying to force him into using it day 1 when the chance of hitting town with it is the highest

im a bit confused here, can sm1 run me through this thought process?

vote on luchas
Well, if the off chance that it's a Wolf role, wouldn't it be better to control who Duels against Lethal when they are being cooperative? I don't love no lynches and looking at the votes now Town is clearly crazy split. If we can come to some sort of consensus on a top two or three options for Lethal to Duel, it might be a good way to use that ability. Or are you suggesting that we wait until we have a confirmed scum and then Lethal use it? Because I feel like that's more hoops to jump through.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I don't really think Lethal is Wolf here. I just think that puts a target on their back if they don't use the ability, though.

Reactions: PHEN0M

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Lethal won’t be on for a while and he’s already claimed, settling on that wagon now is kinda suspect my friend.
Did I say I was asking for a claim? I'm leaving the site in like 15 minutes. I could care less when he comes on.

He's either scum or he's town that'll help use the role so it's not still available in late game where it'll only do town harm.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
I haven't played with him and I thought he felt scummy right off the bat. He might just be one of those players that always feels scum, sorry Necro :lol

LOL all I'm saying is I'm not as calculated as some people think. No worries

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Did I say I was asking for a claim? I'm leaving the site in like 15 minutes. I could care less when he comes on.

He's either scum or he's town that'll help use the role so it's not still available in late game where it'll only do town harm.

i never said you were asking for a claim chief. The fact you’re settling into lethal and essentially saying he must use his role today is suspect in my eyes. I’m not saying we should let him hold the role forever but using it day one with zero leads on concrete leads on scum is poor imo. Would be better to have him use it if we have info on somebody over the course of the next few nights. Add in the fact he is out in the open now so failing to comply with the majority voice means he gets lynched. You’re setting off alarm bells for me with your stance, reads scum trying to limit overexposure by settling in on a single person.

vote: Smark

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
i never said you were asking for a claim chief. The fact you’re settling into lethal and essentially saying he must use his role today is suspect in my eyes. I’m not saying we should let him hold the role forever but using it day one with zero leads on concrete leads on scum is poor imo. Would be better to have him use it if we have info on somebody over the course of the next few nights. Add in the fact he is out in the open now so failing to comply with the majority voice means he gets lynched. You’re setting off alarm bells for me with your stance, reads scum trying to limit overexposure by settling in on a single person.

vote: Smark
Letting scum sit with a role that limits town's lynch options for a few days only gives scum ample chances tp direct town to the target of their choosing.

If you think scum Smark leads myslynches wagons on day 1, be my guest. You've been sus shading me all game because I wouldn't call you confirmed.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Letting scum sit with a role that limits town's lynch options for a few days only gives scum ample chances tp direct town to the target of their choosing.

If you think scum Smark leads myslynches wagons on day 1, be my guest. You've been sus shading me all game because I wouldn't call you confirmed.

:heston

Of course I’m not confirmed town, it’s the manner in which you were adamant of denouncing me as town and the number of times you did it. People obviously mentioned it but you brought it up sooo many times, that’s why i was shading you.

the chances of lethal hitting scum today are low, I’m sure they would love to have it out of the way if he’s town.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
There was no manner which I did it. I simply said Barry’s given miller as a fake before so it doesn’t mean anything if you’re in late game and I only repeated it because you motherfuckers kept asking me about it and asking me about it and asking me about it.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Goizo Gambit.PNG

Vote Count:

Brutus (1) - Big Man
Jeff (0) - Poyser
CP (1) - The Lucha Bear
Lucha Bear (3) - Ekko, T-Pein, Tweet
Ekko (1) - Lethal
Doddsy (1) - CP
T-Pein (1) - Brutus
Smark (2) - SA, PHEN0M
Lethal (3) - Jeff, TFW, Smark
Necro (1) - Maestro

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
There was no manner which I did it. I simply said Barry’s given miller as a fake before so it doesn’t mean anything if you’re in late game and I only repeated it because you motherfuckers kept asking me about it and asking me about it and asking me about it.

I thought you were leaving the site in 15 minutes which is why you were only talking/voting lethal. That post was 24 minutes before this one you made, i hope I’m not holding you up. Happy to discuss other players if you’re still here :becky2

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Nah. Do what you like. I’m out for the night. Have fun.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score

Just so you are aware of past Smark’s manner of responding to posts. I found two examples already of you responding to posts that weren't addressing you or directed at you about my Miller claim & being “confirmed” town and how you’re not worried about me now but keep an eye on me later / Barry has given Miller as a fake. So you did in fact make a point to respond to those posts to shade/discredit my town-ness, not just responding to people asking you about it.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m off to bed myself (you won’t see me posting anymore :hayden3 ). My GOATnom sense are tingling, waking up to more pressure on Smark would be a good morning.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean I don't dislike Smark exploring all possibilities here. Letting people skate by on claims (or lack of) attributes to defeats.
I like this post from lethal

That wasn't my point, though. It's the fact that you supposedly defended and thought Poyser was Town, only to then say "hey, I had a similar role as scum before so just maybe...". Those kind of open-ended answers ping me because it feels like you don't want to fully commit or you want to hedge your bets a bit.
I'm not really sussing Cicada for their reference to past games, though. It's the fact that they're trying to leave the door open on Phenom and Poyser by suggesting their roles could be wolfy because of past game and it could be a way for Cicada to circle back to them later on in the game and say 'well these players are unresolved and could have wolf roles so let's lynch them'. I just think it's kind of wishy washy to say stuff like that. For example, I watched Jeff powerwolf last game. I think it would be weird for me to come out and say something like 'yeah Jeff looks great this game, but I know he can be a powerwolf so let's actually be wary of him'. It's just a contradictory thought process within itself.
Read all my posts. I agree that there's no reason to give anyone an absolute clear in D1 for the rest of the game. The fact that Cicada wanted to instantly discredit Phenom and Poyser's claims right off the bat is what is pingy to me. Of course Phenom and Poyser shouldn't get a free ride in this game just because of their claims, but at least for me, in D1 and D2, I'm going to put them on the back burner and focus elsewhere. However, what I'm not going to do is instantly call out their claims and say that they have been wolf abilities in past games.
I like the endeavour from Abi here. I don't necessarily agree with the points themselves, as I don't see much issue with the past game stuff, but I find the thought process genuine.

scum hunting is not asking someone to claim. thats outright dumb with the existence of fake claims

scum huunting is getting them to slip and prove inconsistentencies in their play
Yeah like people claiming they gathered information but then being unable to provide said information

Reactions: Sister Abigail