World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I actually haven't suspected Tweet myself but his post after the Lucha wagon had formed was definitely curious. Although I do like to place self doubt over my wagons when I'm town, so I can relate :lol

I did question him over town reading Ekko as I didn't fully understand the reasonsing of why not claiming and people pointing it out earned him one. I don't really remember anything pushing him for that, I know I wasn't.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I actually haven't suspected Tweet myself but his post after the Lucha wagon had formed was definitely curious. Although I do like to place self doubt over my wagons when I'm town, so I can relate :lol

I did question him over town reading Ekko as I didn't fully understand the reasonsing of why not claiming and people pointing it out earned him one. I don't really remember anything pushing him for that, I know I wasn't.
He didn’t even refuse to claim this game, his wagon hasn’t been in claim territory at all and nobody was suspecting him for not claiming

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Did you look at this interaction @Poyser

I'm still pretty confused about how the Ekko town read came about because the push wasn't based on those reasons so I didn't really understand why it was 'unkosher'

For me it didn't feel like his Ekko read was based on play. I thought Tweet's point on Lucha was much better and why I followed him on that.

On about page 20, I see a bit of a discrepancy in people talking about lynching Ekko cause he won't claim, when Ekko isn't even the only one in the game who has a habit of not claiming. Just for that Ima lean town on Ekko.

I don't really see how that makes him earn a town lean. Are your assuming those people are scum that were saying that? I don't follow.

I'm saying the fact one guy is getting sussed based on something that is applicable to a number of other players who aren't getting sussed for the same thing points towards the push being unkosher.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
He didn’t even refuse to claim this game, his wagon hasn’t been in claim territory at all and nobody was suspecting him for not claiming

Yeah, he didn't. People just brought it up when I wanted to push him and then I doubted myself going through with it.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Lucha lucha lucha

Oh yea

Vote
CraigPelton

Don't take it personally, please. I actually just threw a d20 die. :lol

:reigns3

Yeah, this stinks. A lot.

Fuckin' hell is that a lot of paperwork to go through... You guys are merciless.

About my "bad" choice rolling a die. I'm very used to a very different style of Mafia and the first day and especially the early hours, no one knows anything except for the informations their roles gave them AND it's not like the outcome of a die roll can't be changed.
Also I have always been bad at playing Mafia in general... and I'm not gonna apologize for that. :lol

I'm never a fan of looking at older games. Every new game brings normally a complete new dynamic with it. Yes, people could potentially always play the same (or almost the same) if they draw the same roles or similar ones, but trying to build a foundation on that in a new game is imo just taking an easy way to look investigative on the first day.

Except there was no need to vote, or even use the "I rolled a die" reasoning. Seems like a scum tactic to get the ball rolling.

Like you said yourself, I had a lot to read through. :lol

Now, since most of the players (and rules) are new to me (and because of the reasons I stated earlier), I don't have that much of "reads" and I'm in a bad spot, since only Ekko saying that he used an ability and got Necro as Scum, stood out to me, because that would be a hell of a lucky shot. Obviously it could've been and probably was nothing more than shitposting to stir the pot... which is a very weird (and dangerous) way to do it.

Of course, since Ekko threw me on the Train of Doom and people started following him, I can't really say anything, without looking even more suspicious. There is simply nothing to gain from keeping me on that Train towards Death Valley.

This seems like such a wishy washy post of a lot of substance but no real effect. What is the point of this?

Not related to the game, but... seeing three Alexa rope swings at the same time is pretty epic.

Nonsense post to distract conversation.

Just out of interest, was there an actual reason, why you tried this with Necro?

"Obvious" baiting is one thing, but no half-decent Mafia would immediately break out in chaos over a try like that on day one, in my opinion.

Ok I like this question and thought on reasoning.

Should I be more aggressive? How about this. Ekko throws his Vote on me, just because I've made a random vote. T-Pein & Tweet followed with no really hard reasoning behind it (after you pushed the whole "over-explanation" thing. T-Pein posted a couple of things after that and went silent, except for one post, where he backed up Ekko and Tweet went also silent very shortly after voting for me. Both basically haven't been seen since then and Ekko tried to push for more votes for me, including mentioning that it makes me look even more like scum, because I was still on those three votes.

Now. Obviously, it would be bad shit crazy for them to be all baddies, but right now my gut feeling is one, if not even two of them are Scum. Especially after people jump on my "over explanation", it's a safe bet that not many will look at them closely over the next couple of days, after it's revealed that I'm nothing more than a Vanilla Townsbear.

So, for the heck of it I'll change my vote. I still don't believe that an experienced player would try to bait another player into a reaction, with claiming they "got scum" when he supposedly used an ability on day one and Ekko never gave a reasoning why he tried it with Necro, if I haven't missed that. Also the comment I mentioned above, with pushing my train that hadn't moved since Tweet jumped on it, doesn't sit right with me...and not because it's about getting me closer to death. In the end, if I get lynched, nothing important is lost, but I do fear that it will also gain nothing.

Vote
Ekkologix

Tough call since even with what I said, I'm not sure if Ekko is actually Scum. I could also see T-Pein or Tweet (or maybe even both) being involved with Scum, jumping on that Train and when they saw how it evolved, they pretty much don't have a reason anymore to change their votes, while staying under the radar.

That's a very long-winded way of putting a vote on. A lot different to a dice roll.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah that’s what I’ve been talking about TFW

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Yea and then I asked you about tweet and you said you hadn’t read or something

I said I hadn't taken much notice of him. Prior to my ISO the only one I remember him doing was his entry post, to which I replied "kweh" and not much else

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Wait tweet was pushing the narrative that the wagon on Ekko was purely based on him being unwilling to claim?

89BAA543-63AD-4F5B-B63A-70163A681E8E.gif

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Necro (Kaio Necoroma)
Jeff Valley Driver (Eiko Unajeffa)
Chris (Takanata Chrisichouri)
Blaine (Blaina Tomio)
Sister Abigail (Sasuta Abikane)
Ekkologix (Ekko Tomino)
CraigPelton (Kobe Tocraigawa)
The Fourth Wall (Daishi Kabe)
Doddsy (Aiko Dodse)
Cicada (Joe Cicada)
Tweet (Ahane Toito)
PHEN0M (Sadow Fenoma)
Maestro (Mai Stro)
Poyser (Usada Poya)
T-Pein™ (Toriko Peina)
Big Man (Bisa Manu)
Pendex (Sato Pendo)
The Lucha Bear (Resu Kuma)
NotBrutus (Sore Burutusa)

Haven;t seen enough from others to gauge a solid lean/read but I'll try and get that fixed up this evening

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I said I hadn't taken much notice of him. Prior to my ISO the only one I remember him doing was his entry post, to which I replied "kweh" and not much else

Why use your role before reading back or even looking at other players?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Why use your role before reading back or even looking at other players?

Ekko pinged me and I'm stubbornly refusing to acknowledge any different

Vote: Lethal to win the duel

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Wait tweet was pushing the narrative that the wagon on Ekko was purely based on him being unwilling to claim?

View attachment 10538

Do you think that'd make them teammates?

I'd be down to see Ekko's flip, but not sure I'm fully sold on Tweet being scum with him unless he has a history of defending his teammates in a similar manner.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
You understand that’s probably not going to bode well for you, right?