Women on Wrestling Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I think forums should be joined for the purpose of discussing wrestling and anyone with knowledge of wrestling and the wrestling business should be welcomed on any forum. Its funny because I would never talk on a forum about any wrestlers I thought were "hot" or anyones muscles and yet all the guys talk about the divas and there is even a diva thread just for the purpose of ogling the women of wrestling.Is sucks this is true but there is and always will be a double standard until men quit feeling so threatened by women.

gashface

Reaction score
Oh and don't forget the comments in all the threads, and the signatures with all the pictures. It's always one standard for men, and another for women it seems.

This Guy

I see what your saying about the divas section and that yes a good portion of the underage imature males on here in the news or whatever make the comments about the divas like "yes now we have a chance" to stuff like hearing Maria & CM Punk broke up. I've never heard anyone on here though give a woman on the site crap for saying they thought someone was hot, ie they think the Rock is hot or whatever. So I'm not sure what you mean there by the double standard. And also I'm not sure what you mean by the signature double standard either. Could either of you site a specific example of what you mean?

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Has there been any women on here who has said that they think whoever is hot? I've never seen it. But, even if there was, I'm not saying that's bad. This is a place to share your opinions on EVERYTHING concerning wrestling. Men like looking at half dressed chicks, that has always been a fact and it's never going to change.

This Guy

I'm not disagreeing with you, I am just wondering where the double standard is. I can't recall any time either. About 2 or 3 years ago I was on another forum briefly and a woman asked why there wasn't a section to post pictures of males like there was of girls. The admin set up the section and it was never used, even by the girl who asked for it, and they had quite a few women on there. I wouldn't care if you wanted to talk about who was hot, and if there was a section dedicated to posting pictures of men I wouldn't care either. I just doubt it would get used. And therefore I don't think the guys who want to use the one for women should have it taken away just because of that. However if the section didn't exist I wouldn't care either, its not the reason I'm here.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I'm not saying that the section shouldnt exist. On the contrary, the divas section is one of the biggest draws of most foums. I've never been to one where there was not a divas section. And to be honest, even if there was a guy section, I doubt I would ever go there either. Thats not the reason I am on this forum either. My main purpose for being here is to have someone to talk to and have good conversations with other people who enjoy wrestling like I do. I personally do not get offended by the fact that men like the divas. I thinnk wrestling should be talked about based on who has talent and ability rather than the way someone looks, although in the wrestling business image is important as well. Im just saying that nothing should be any different just because we, as in women, choose to participate in the forum alongside you guys. We are fans, just the same as you are and should be treated the same as any other person on here.

Mr. Mat

:jerk::jerk::jerk::jerk:...........................yeah i was bored

This Guy

^^Infraction for you sir because you should know better then to spam

as for Jasmine, I totally agree with what your saying. I'm just not seeing that any woman on here is being treated differently. At least not currently. Not to say it hasn't happened in the past. I'm just not seeing it currently.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I disagree...*audience applauds*
Cause I came to this forum to Pound Some Damn Pussy, cause I roll with my crew of G-Unit Soldiers, we won't stop til all the females swim in a pool of my cum.*Audience gets even louder in an overwhelming amount of cheering*

Cause I Bang Bitches, Like I Eat Cereal.....Every Damn Morning......Hahahhahahahhahah!..........But anyways I think its a good thing for chicks to be on wrestling forums cause then we'd all start feeling like fags for being on a forum about Dudes who are all oiled up and wrestling each other....and I don't want that gay shit to happen, so Its good when a hot bitch whips out her pussy and lets us take a sip.

Ya' HEard!?...............

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^OhhhYEah!!!, Well I Got "MY Way" from Lip Bizkit on my Ipod, so suck that fart outta your own ass before you all cum up on a chicks grill....not her fakeGhetto teeth, but like her cookout grill for picnicks.

WI Girls Kissing

Reaction score
depends, some girls are huge fans and have some knoeldge and ome are flat out marks, then again arent some guys too?

Travis40

^OhhhYEah!!!, Well I Got "MY Way" from Lip Bizkit on my Ipod, so suck that fart outta your own ass before you all cum up on a chicks grill....not her fakeGhetto teeth, but like her cookout grill for picnicks.

Why won't you just shut the fuck up? You started to have good posts a couple days ago where you didn't talk like this...now THIS IS JUST FUCKING SPAM, I'm tired of your spamming and I'm just fucking pissed off because some idiot with a computer types nonsense things like a jackass....god damn, but back on topic...I really don't care if they're on here or not. If they're good members, let them stay. KenFan...I've got a question...why don't you accept a debate against me? Whatever topic in wrestling...see who wins...if I lose...I'll leave IWF, if you lose...no stipulations, if I lose, than this forum is full of idiots and I would have no problem leaving a forum full of idiots that speak like this quote above me.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
OK now Travis this might come as a surprise, but you yourself have made some dumb ass remarks before, so it is not really a good idea to go around accusing people of the same thing. And I am in no way sticking up for KenFan, because frankly, he is acting like an idiot up there ^ and I still say chicks on forums are cool as long as they are REAL wrestling fans. Thank you G1 and This Guy, for your continued support on this topic.