Women on Wrestling Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
women add a different perspective, which makes things interesting... so yeah they should be on here

online dating, thats the worst idea since the jump to conclusions mat

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
So judging but that last comment im figuring that you are in an online relationship... so since its 2:06am, can we just skip the argument?

or if you want it your way:

online dating, thats the worst idea since the jump to conclusions mat

gashface

Reaction score
Well even though this topic is old and has gotten very off topic, I think your whole question is completely uncalled for.

People should never be disqualified or even compared in accordance with their gender. Especially to a hobby, just because it is typically an area more interested in by males.

Great One

Uh... you need to realize that is life. You don't think it should, but it ALWAYS will and I gurantee that, so get use to it.

gashface

Reaction score
That still doesn't excuse some of the people's absoloutely idiotic reasons for saying no. How would you feel if a guy had a love for let's say a typical female television show, such as a comedic sitcom and a thread was made on the forum asking if men should be allowed on that forum.

In reverse it wouldn't be so nice. People should like what they want and discuss what they want, what people have between their legs is not only irrelevant to the subject at hand but also irrelevant to their personality traits.

This Guy

I don't think women joining a wrestling forum is bad, I think imature horney male teenagers and men in general is bad for wrestling forums....they are the ones that usually turn the place into the dating game...though we have had a few women join and make it clear they only joined to find a guy...so yeah.

Great One

That still doesn't excuse some of the people's absoloutely idiotic reasons for saying no. How would you feel if a guy had a love for let's say a typical female television show, such as a comedic sitcom and a thread was made on the forum asking if men should be allowed on that forum.

In reverse it wouldn't be so nice. People should like what they want and discuss what they want, what people have between their legs is not only irrelevant to the subject at hand but also irrelevant to their personality traits.
I wouldn't really care. You do it knowing the consequences, like I said, it's life. And who really said no, other than KenFan, who has just about 0 credibility. This falls under the same category of racism. Everyone is different, no matter how much you don't like it women and men aren't the same, never will be, and will never be treated the same. Sure it's "idiotic", that's also your opinion, it can be argued it's also idiotic when women come on wrestling forums to talk about how hot Randy Orton is and how big John Cena's muscles are... =p

Anyways, you already know my opinion on the matter, or at least I assume you do, as it didn't make any sense to call me out on the topic when I clearly stated my opinion which was in no means hostile or negative towards the topic itself, so... unless you didn't read it or something I would suggest you do (top of page 2).

I think it's pretty safe to assume now that you are indeed a girl, no?

This Guy

^^I thought it was kinda obvious when she posted a picture of herself in the Real You thread. lol