Women on Wrestling Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
ken im just laughing..................at you and and no I don't have a problem with women on wrestling forums if they have a imput to offer on wrestling

Slammin' Sam

Reaction score
:poster_hearye:
Having an "all guys" forum would not only be wrong, but impossible to enforce!
How do we know which gender posters are?

So, let the ladies in here!:thumbup:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
HEy......so if there's a bitch.......then there's a pussy.........and since I've got a dick, then that must mean I'am the True Cum-Commander.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Once again, you are making a fool of yourself. But then again, it's not like anyone expects anything else of you. You are kinda like the Eugene of IWF. 99% of the time you are a moron, but the other 1% something hilarious comes from you, which makes most of it worth it. Oh, btw, just because you have a dick, that doesnt make you a man.

Travis40

....:rolflmao: Jasmine, I really don't agree with you many times, but right there was the greatest comment I've ever seen from someone here....

Y2Jasmine said:
Oh, btw, just because you have a dick, that doesnt make you a man.

^CHYNA....'d lmao, but I agree with everything you said about him being the Eugene of the IWF and he actually does have a hillarious post every.....100th post or so. But the other times he just makes himself look like an ass....now back to topic lol...we got sidetracked because he came into the thread again.

Mr. Mat

HEy......so if there's a bitch.......then there's a pussy.........and since I've got a dick, then that must mean I'am the True Cum-Commander.
^you sir are an idiot look i post pics of naked chicks but i would never say shit like that you just made yourself look stupid

Once again, you are making a fool of yourself. But then again, it's not like anyone expects anything else of you. You are kinda like the Eugene of IWF. 99% of the time you are a moron, but the other 1% something hilarious comes from you, which makes most of it worth it. Oh, btw, just because you have a dick, that doesnt make you a man.

the reason i said i like women on wrestling forums is because women are smart people too not just tits & ass no offense they know there stuff on a lot of subjects & they can make men look stupid just look at what jassy did too kenfan bravo jasmine good job he doesnt speak for all the men of the world
we gotta have women in the world we would go crazy & this guy i'm sorry for spamming a serious discussion like this

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
All that GIRLS do on wrestling forums is cause trouble. But mature WOMEN like Lita Hardy and Y2Jfan are perfectly fine. Little wrestling fan girls bring nothing but trouble. With their little "online relationship" shit that always happens. The guys always hitting on the girl and the girl usually is hated or liked by all. Mostly liked just because that person says that they are a girl. The girls will usually play with the guy members in ways that they shouldn't on a wrestling forum.

I say NO GIRLS but YES WOMEN.

Really that works both ways, with BOYS and MEN, it's really just the Maturity of the person in my opinion.

So with that being said, i don't think it's really the case of girls/guys to make a good wrestling forum, it's more the maturity of the person.

Does that make sense? lol.

Slammin' Sam

Reaction score

Best post ever? Could be.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
wow... This thread is still going!

I'll stick by my earlier post.

Oh BTW, is Ken Fag banned permanent?

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Damn!

Too bad Kenfan got banned. He was actually pretty funny. Like Travis if he was immature. Only bad thing I can say about him is he's a kennedy fan.
I would love to see a flame war between Y2Jasmine and Kenfan. Sophisticated Insults vs. Freshman Flames

BruisedNbattered

Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with having girls post on here. I think its a cool idea

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I think it's kinda sexy that girls are on wrestling forums. I just love a girl who knows and loves wrestling.

J

I agree wit Mike when he said no girls but yes to women...but if we start enforcing that...Then we should say no to boys...and yes to men...because when we get all these boyz on the forum...everytime a vagina apears on this forum they all gotta get there rocks off and start harashing the females...