Women on Wrestling Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

^^I say infraction with the added warning to re-read the rules as it relates to vaulger language outside of HIAT

Great One

I already gave him one for that so far.

But hell, let's give him one for every post in here so we can ban his sorry ass.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
First of all KenFan why dont you STFU? Seriously, unless like you say, I whip out my dick and slap you in the face with it. Girls watch wrestlig just the same as guys do and should be able to come on wrestling forums and talk about wrestling without perverts being concerened with the fact that they have boobs or not. Girls have to deal with stuff on forums that you men dont understand. I think that as long as they have something constuctive to say about wrestling then its fine. Its people who flame everyone else and dont know when to stfu that need to gtfo. And how come when guy flirt and generally act like horny bastards it ok but when girls respond to it and give it back to them then they are internet whores? Theres that double standard alive and well online as well.

Great One

Anyways, as for my opinion on it. I feel generally the same as the majority. If the women/girls come on just to spam/bitch and try to get guys to hit on them (cough Nikki) then they should fuck off. But if they come to actually post intelligently and talk and know about wrestling that's great (Y2Jasmine/DX06/Lita Hardy/etc.).

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I don't like to see the girls and boys that post on here get overly friendly. That's all. I don't like to see them "flirt" with each other or "online date" with each other because that's just gross and sad. That's all I have to say.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I understand that Mr Admin but its not only the girls who do this. I dont see anyone criticizing the guys for doing the very same thing. If the girls got all offended everytime a guy said something " flirty " then everyone would hate us. I just try to respond back and make light of it but I guess thats the wrong answer too. Whats your suggestion?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I suggest you tell them to fuck off! Haha. Seriously if the guy members are being perverts or flirty tell them to back off and warn me about it because I hate seeing that stuff and I will take care of it.

Reinvented

Reaction score
I agree with Mike.

Little Boys get to happy when a girl joins (ex. When Y2Jasmine joined and TDK responded in her welcome thread 1000000 times)

If everyone can only act mature like Famou$ 187....

the dark knight

Little Boys get to happy when a girl joins (ex. When Y2Jasmine joined and TDK responded in her welcome thread 1000000 times)

WTF? phantom, v1, lethal and others posted more than i did in that thread. i made just 1 post, then a reply. then chuck pissed me off and i had to own punisher with another post...:nonono:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That's all. I don't like to see them "flirt" with each other or "online date" .

It makes me sad to see these people who take it seriously. I dunno, maybe I'll flirt half heartedly from time to time. But I certainly don't mean it. There is no way that i would ever start up an e-relationship. I just couldn't stand the e-heartache. I'd eventually have to commit e-suicide.

Like this...

////////

the dark knight

It makes me sad to see these people who take it seriously. I dunno, maybe I'll flirt half heartedly from time to time. But I certainly don't mean it. There is no way that i would ever start up an e-relationship. I just couldn't stand the e-heartache. I'd eventually have to commit e-suicide.

Like this...

////////

damn :( my e-heart is broken now. :sad_2:

Mr. Mat

^i still love ya TDK:love: also i got no problem with women on forums btw sorry for the late response

phantomgerald

^^^ Of course you don't, you'll want women anywhere. And for the record, it's true that I did post alot in Y2Jasmine's thread, but I took it as a joke and nothing more.