Women on Wrestling Forums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HBKristen

Reaction score
being female and a wrestling fan, you're kind of in a minority. it's like this with most sports. there's a lot of undue pressure to "prove yourself" so you can be taken seriously by the guys. LAME.

women can bring a different perspective to wrestling forums. i agree that GIRLS can flash their tittayz and cause problems, but they can do that in any forum. i say as long as she stays active and is actually serious about her wrestling posts, leave her alone about it. she's contributing to the forum and that should be enough.

though it's pretty awesome when you're female and can one-up a guy when it comes to wrestling-talk.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
though it's pretty awesome when you're female and can one-up a guy when it comes to wrestling-talk.

LOL that is so true. Sometimes guys get all arrogant when you are a girl and say you know about wrestling, and feel it is their duty to quiz you and try to prove themselves superior. However, I have not encountered anyone like that here on this forum. All the guys here are really cool and haven't had to flex their wrestling knowledge muscles at me.

Oh, and This Guy, when I said people who don't know about wrestling joining a forum, I meant people who don't know and have no interest in learning about wrestling. THAT is a true mystery to me.

-- BTW, it may seem like girls who are into wrestling are a minority, however, only kick ass chicks both watch AND can discuss wrestling with intelligence and I'm sure all the guys will agree with that.

HBKristen

Reaction score
Oh, and This Guy, when I said people who don't know about wrestling joining a forum, I meant people who don't know and have no interest in learning about wrestling. THAT is a true mystery to me.

because john cena is, like, so cute.

/sarcasm.

Great One

-- BTW, it may seem like girls who are into wrestling are a minority, however, only kick ass chicks both watch AND can discuss wrestling with intelligence and I'm sure all the guys will agree with that.
Indeed. It's definitely new. >_>

KenFan4life

Reaction score
man, I had such a blast posting in this thread...

funny how nowadays we have jasmine/mr.mat/tar'vag/and durkturkey all going around like "hey, I don't take the net seriously"...

But luckily to detective KenFan's expert-historical-memory box
(aka my ba-brain)
I remembered how legitimately angry/hostile they got towards me...
honestly, I was for-fear of my own life and well being , but at the same time I was laughing at most of the stuff...

so like...don't know if its "illegal" to Bump this thread, cause nowadays, I've got quite a few things to add to this topic...ya-heard?!?!

I think women on the forums are (for the most part) completely overrated...
Their intro-threads get like about 3-to-8 pages worth of posts...
They generally suck-up to most modz...
They Go around trying to "Sex" up on us regular members...
only so they could go become admin-elsewhere...(dun!dun!dun!)

so like...yea-...
Italian Outsider told me to "BUMP" this thread since its like his Birthday...

and I just added my two-cents in to the topic...ka-WORD!

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Hard to be over-rated, blueberry, when the female members here equal about 2%. It's not our fault that BECAUSE of that percentage, it's a big deal when a girl signs up to the forums, and everyone greets us. To be honest I thought everyone got greeted that way when I first joined. I didn't find out until later that it was not a regular happening. I would really like to know which one of the mods do you think I 'suck up' to. And sex up the regular members? Are you serious? One more thing, even being an Admin somewhere else, and I'm still here, aren't I? Not only that, I was never banned from IWF in the first place. And why am I even explaining myself to you?

Whoever is holding Kenfans leash this time, make sure he knows what he is talking about before he goes running off at the mouth.

Rell

Reaction score
^

replying seriously pretty much plays into the "internet is serious business" argument Kenfan was talking about. I mean, its Kenfan...who takes anything he says seriously anyway? He does make great points, at times (emphasis) but for the most part, he's pretty much a joke.

I mean that in a good way Jake lulz

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Sorry Rell I just can't help myself. A chance comes along to completely trash Jakes credibility, however little it may be, and I have to take it. Can't have any of the newbie people believing what he says.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Ka-Durrrh?!

calm down spaz-attack..tehe

or in other words I'm sure you nerds are used to..

"why so serious?"

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I think women on the forums are (for the most part) completely overrated...
Their intro-threads get like about 3-to-8 pages worth of posts...
They generally suck-up to most modz...
They Go around trying to "Sex" up on us regular members...
only so they could go become admin-elsewhere...(dun!dun!dun!)
i'd generally agree with you, but i don't need someone who sum up what i posted before... cough''lacied intro'' cough :laugh:
so like...yea-...
Italian Outsider told me to "BUMP" this thread since its like his Birthday...
i feel honoured...but wait, who are you? i understand that bringing in a godlike member like me, makes you feel cool, but seriously have you ever talked to me? NO
and I just added my two-cents in to the topic...ka-WORD!

the 2 cents you added are a couple of lies? great job :nonono:
edit:
Y2Jasmine; said:
I would really like to know which one of the mods do you think I 'suck up' to.
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21227

:shifty:

do i need to say more?
Y2Jasmine; said:
And sex up the regular members?
kenfan's perverted mind
Y2Jasmine; said:
And why am I even explaining myself to you?
there must be a reason :shifty:
Y2Jasmine; said:
Whoever is holding Kenfans leash this time, make sure he knows what he is talking about before he goes running off at the mouth.
i refuse any responsibility. you will agree that any of my e-attack against you was direct. i don't need some random wanna be ♂♂♂♂♂♂ kid to do that

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Hard to be over-rated, blueberry, when the female members here equal about 2%. It's not our fault that BECAUSE of that percentage, it's a big deal when a girl signs up to the forums, and everyone greets us. To be honest I thought everyone got greeted that way when I first joined. I didn't find out until later that it was not a regular happening. I would really like to know which one of the mods do you think I 'suck up' to. And sex up the regular members? Are you serious? One more thing, even being an Admin somewhere else, and I'm still here, aren't I? Not only that, I was never banned from IWF in the first place. And why am I even explaining myself to you?

you suck up to great one...kaedon...durk turkey...rell

you sex'd up mr.mat and matthardonboyz-virgin 1...(both haven't been the same since then).

You're an admin elsewhere, and you're never active over there anymore,cuz ya-came crawling back here on Monkeystyle's leash :inv:

yo-were never banned cause you worried too much about what other people on a "forum" would think of you and your rep...proving you take forums seriously enough to worry about your own reputation and such...cause you're in fear of being banned and stuff like that...or what we (The KenFanCondomCrew) call a "Pu$$y-poster"...someone thats afraid of what others might think of them :angel_sadangel:

no-one's ever held my leash...
I ain't got one...
cuz I ain't afraid to say whatever I feel like saying :basketball:

and I have no clue why you're explaining yourself to me...:red_bandana: el-taco-trash
:schnauz:

and I'm sure by now, that everyone knows I'm not serious and no-sells whatever I got'z to say..well everyone except you for some reason pop-up and such and take whatever I gotz-ta-say seriously.....so like...spaz-if-you-must, make some smart-comeback if ya-want...cuz I'll just be kicking it old-school and macking back on some rhymes...ya-heard?!:v: