Why is your country the best country in the world?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ryan

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's called 'the English language'.

So yeah, ours.

On the basis of what? The fact that you weren't the originator of the language? As far as I'm concerned, both the US and India have more of an English speaking population than the UK so if we're talking about which country it belongs to, then get in line. You just sound like a fool.

At any rate, I believe the US is the best country on Earth because I have my liberties, it's almost always peaceful here (depending on what your definition of peaceful is) and I feel safe living here. Plus, I have all the opportunities I could ask for. Sure, this country has its problems, but what country doesn't in this day and age?

Pete

Reaction score
Why is my country the best in the world?!

It's not!!!! Are you insane?!?!

Vita

Reaction score
Canada has most of the good of america without most of the racism, sexism, crazy greed, massive religious overtones, etc. We've still got plenty of problems, but I'd choose this country over most. That being said I've never been to Sweden or Australia, two other countries people consider 'the best in the world' a lot.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Canada has most of the good of america without most of the racism, sexism, crazy greed, massive religious overtones, etc.
I take it you've never been to Quebec?

Anyways, I'm not Canadian by nationality officially yet, so...

wefreetheshitoutofyouby.jpg

MK-BL470_TACOBE_G_20110419220600.jpg

america-fuck-yeah.jpg

300px-Nagasakibomb.jpg

ray-lewis-big-hit-b59f9.jpg

1300747133-burger_crop-1_ff632324_480044.jpg

ufc104_11_machida_vs_shogun_018.jpg

I9UB.jpg

Harley-Davidson-ad-biker-450x337.jpg

Michael_Keaton_Batman.jpg

geuu_03_img0638.jpg

tornados.jpg

f16main.jpg

chuck-norris.jpg

FUCK YEAH

Vita

Reaction score
I couldn't count the amount of times I've been to Quebec. Two of my nephews and one of my nieces live there, one of my sisters lives there, one of my sisters died there, my father was born there, my aunt and uncle live there....i could go on but point proven. Yes I know Quebec.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Because we're the same country as the States except with a lot less morons and psychos.

For the record, I live in Canada, Ontario, specifically. I'm not editing my profile just for this so I had to state the place.

Ryan

Reaction score
Well I'm mean, that's cause we're to the South of you. Look at who we've got to the South of us... we don't stand a chance.

You can't even tell me and have me believe that there are no idiots, racist or sexist people in Canada. Come on, you have people like that everywhere unfortunately.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Ryan is correct, I live around some of the most racist people ever. There is most definitely sexism here, Hell, we have guys who beat their wives for not wanting to have sex here!

I'm damn proud to be Canadian however, I personally think we are one of the nicer countries. I at least try and be the nicest I can when meeting people of other countries and races.

I apologize for the bump, but meh.

I would consider myself a patriot at times, our Government is fucked no matter what though. Much like American and any countries Government, they promise what they can't deliver, or are extremely corrupt.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
On the basis of what? The fact that you weren't the originator of the language? As far as I'm concerned, both the US and India have more of an English speaking population than the UK so if we're talking about which country it belongs to, then get in line. You just sound like a fool.

At any rate, I believe the US is the best country on Earth because I have my liberties, it's almost always peaceful here (depending on what your definition of peaceful is) and I feel safe living here. Plus, I have all the opportunities I could ask for. Sure, this country has its problems, but what country doesn't in this day and age?

So did you with that comment, USA & India have ENGLISH as their official language and they are hundreds of times bigger, it's obvious they will have more speaking the language.

Ryan

Reaction score
So did you with that comment, USA & India have ENGLISH as their official language and they are hundreds of times bigger, it's obvious they will have more speaking the language.

I'm well aware, I was simply rebuking his stupid comment with one of my own.

ljepilo

Reaction score
I live in the United States, and while most would say it's the best in the world I highly disagree with that.

Bosnia & Herzegovina is best country on the world. Here are reasons why its best:

- We have 1000 years old history
- We have nature
- We are in Europe

Still think its not best ? :D

Reactions: 1 person

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Let's not forget that Bosnian/Serb conflict.

But who's country is perfect?