Who should win MITB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

I like the fact no one can 100% remember lol. I just checked it was a tag match last week with cena vs legacy and a triple threat the week before.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Kofi, Kofi, Kofi, Kofi and Kofi.

Kofi's push has stalled big time, and really, I can't see it going any further unless they pull the trigger on him turning heel. This is where MITB becomes important. atm, Kofi's character has turned into someone who will stand up for himself. Nothing groundbreaking, or even really interesting, but it worked for his feud with Orton. However, it's much too one dimensional for anything else to really happen, unless he were to feud with Sheamus who also has that bully type character going on. If not he runs out of logical options. Add in the fact that he's not getting the cheers he was before, and he needs something to be done for him. Thus a heel turn being my idea.

What they need to do for this to be successful is continue to play up this character of him standing up for himself for awhile, while also keeping him close to Cena. Have him and Cena align, with Cena eventually winning the title (perhaps at 'Mania) while Kofi wins MITB. Kofi continues to team with Cena and they play up their friendship, until Cena starts to outshine Kofi big time, making the save for him week after week thanks to Kofi getting beaten down in situations where the heels use a numbers advantage. From there Kofi accepts Cena's help, before eventually turning on him and cashing in MITB, saying he didn't need him and that he can stand up for himself, turning him heel with the over the top "I can fight my own battles and I don't need you" type character. It keeps Kofi's character on track and also gets him over as a main eventer.

Now, as far as me not saying Christian, Miz or DiBiase/Rhodes goes, it's actually quite simple. They don't need it. Money in the Bank should be used as a tool to help guys get to the main event and give them that extra shove. None of those guys mentioned need it because Christian and Miz are already over enough (plus Christian can easily move into the main event in a feud/alliance with Edge), while DiBiase and Rhodes both have a ready made angle with Orton. Giving them mitb would be unnecessary.

Kofi it is.

Axis

And seriously, stop with Ted Dibiasi. Cody is A LOT better than Ted imo.

I COMPLETELY agree that Rhodes is better than DiBiase, but I believe that Rhodes is better suited as a heel, preferably under Randy Orton in some sort of student/teacher paring. If (and it seems that they are going in this direction) Ted Dibiase is going to make a face turn against Orton, I think that him having the MITB case would be a great way to stress that tension, and eventually the turn that seems to be coming.

CenaMark54

I COMPLETELY agree that Rhodes is better than DiBiase, but I believe that Rhodes is better suited as a heel, preferably under Randy Orton in some sort of student/teacher paring. If (and it seems that they are going in this direction) Ted Dibiase is going to make a face turn against Orton, I think that him having the MITB case would be a great way to stress that tension, and eventually the turn that seems to be coming.

That would be pretty cool, even if it is a Batista/Triple H rip off.

However, I think it will be the Miz. He is the hottest thing going in the WWE right now.

OWeapon

Reaction score
I would mark out bad if The Miz were to take MITB, but it isn't going to happen. As much as I wouldn't want it to happen, WWE has too much of a hard-on for Kofi and it's him they'll give the nod to.
I'll only accept it if it means a heel turn is in the works, otherwise it will just be a wasted case.

Klide

This is who i want to win MITB. In no particular order.
-Ted Dibease (id be akward to see him in a ladder match though)
-Christian
-EDGE (Surprise Entrant :D)
-John Morrison
-Big Dick Johnson

xtremebadass

It is going to be Morrison or McIntyre. (if he is not injured)

I see no other possibilities really. DiBiase? If they built him up enough, but I think he'll be in a different match at Mania.

Kofi? If WWE has a choice to push a black or white superstar to main event they will always pick the white guy. Sadly its the truth.

Reaction score
MIZ. Drops the US strap to MVP, moves on and wins the MITB. He's the only young gun with the charisma to run an angle with that shot to help him break through the glass ceiling. Well Christian does, but he's not going to win a real world title. Next best alternatives: Kofi and Ted Jr.

imjerel

Reaction score
Miz may hv the charisma bt the only guy i see who actually and i mean seriously deserves this push in winning the MITB is Shelton Benjamin, i mean he has been underated for a long time in my opinion i think he should get his time this year