Who should win MITB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

I don't think Morrison has charisma. If you want to see in-ring charisma watch AJ Styles, The Rock, or even Cena. Morrison is just like Benjamin, extremely athletic and gifted dude. When Morrison first started, he went through the same botch-a-fuck-load of times phase then got the hang of it and now he's pretty good and entertaining in the ring, but I wouldn't really consider him 'charismatic,' same boat as Shelton.

seX-Power

He's obviously charismatic enough to get a reaction, something Shelton never could do.

straight_edge76

But, Matt Hardy gets a reaction to. Now I by no means think he is even in a spot to even think about being in the match let alone winning but JoMo now is in a similar spot that 2007 Matt Hardy was in when it came to pushes imo.

dragon29

Reaction score
Jelton benjamin, he deserve to win

straight_edge76

???

Honestly after last night I am liking Miz as a MitB winner more and more each day :)

Axis

No, hopefully we get The Miz vs MVP at Wrestlemania for the United States title, possibly in some sort of No DQ match.

noumenon

Most likely it'll go to Morrison this year.
Although Miz would be a nice choice like Axis said, MVP and Miz have been doing a great job and really deserve that feud have a wrap up at Mania.