Who should win MITB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jaybsty

Reaction score
I can't see what all the fuss is about ted debiase. I'd have to say it's between kofi, morrison and miz. As for who should win it? Christian deserves it the most.

imjerel

Reaction score
kofi morrison and miz will prolly be in the match bt christian winning, umm, i don't think so, unless he loses the ECW championship(which i doubt he will anytime till WM), im going for young talents to win the MITB this year and i don't mind who it'll be,

but please not CM Punk i've had enough of him already, he's really starting to be like Edge, i mean edge is the rated r superstar while he's the straight edge superstar, and check it both men have held the MITB briefcase twice

seX-Power

kofi morrison and miz will prolly be in the match bt christian winning, umm, i don't think so, unless he loses the ECW championship(which i doubt he will anytime till WM), im going for young talents to win the MITB this year and i don't mind who it'll be,

but please not CM Punk i've had enough of him already, he's really starting to be like Edge, i mean edge is the rated r superstar while he's the straight edge superstar, and check it both men have held the MITB briefcase twice

so shelton benjamin should win it but christian isn't a possibility?

okay...

imjerel

Reaction score
nah i mean like shelton hasnt got the push he deserves for the past 3 years, and he's nearly been in all of the MITB matches, its jst my opinion

and abt christian i jst feel like he can make an impact as a main event without the MITB, i mean he already has a huge following all he needs now is a working rivlary that fits his athletic abilities and charisma

Evil Austin

Any of these would be great| Kofi, Ted, Christian, MVP, Bourne

noumenon

Personally I think their "hard on" for Kofi has become more of a dwindling semi over the past month.
Miz would need to lose that IC title first, perhaps to MVP at Elimination Chamber (wow I hate saying that name). I think Miz still has a lot to work with at his current level and his entertainment value and appeal really have nothing to do with a main event push right now. I'd rather see him continue his success where he is rather than endure watching him go through some horribly crafted failed or stalled push to a title.

xtremebadass

If MVP shows something new in his feud with the Miz I could possibly see him winning, but after the run he has had since switching to Raw I highly doubt it. His tag team with Mark Henry was pathetic.

Nation

John Morrison could really use a MITB win. He was on fire as the IC champ but lately his annoying promos and his losses against Drew have really hurt his momentum. Giving him back the IC title would just be Blue. He needs to get something bigger then that and the MITB is a lot bigger. Basically a future world title reign.

However at the same time Christian needs to move up the ladder and with Edge most likely returning as a face that throws that potential rub out the window. I'd say though Christian has a better chance of making it big without the MITB as compared to Morrison not so much.

As for Kofi Kingston well fuck him.

maty619

Reaction score
what is the buzz with Kofi Kingston he has a feud with Randy Orton and suddenly he's fucking John Cena

straight_edge76

Honestly I do not see how Kofi is a plausable winner, he hasn't done much since going all Jeff Hardy on Orton in MSG. If anything he has taken a step backward since then, I mean halfway through the Orton feud it was like Orton lost all interest in him and targeted his promos at wanting another shot at Cena. Maybe 6 months agohe could have won but now I just can't see it.

Christan again I can't see happening mainly because he has that ECW Championship at the moment and I could not see him dropping it in between now and Mania but if he ends up dropping it, which I can't see happening for another 4 months or so before going to one of the bigger brands then yes he could be a major player in the MiTB and if he did win I would be extremely happy.

Ted DiBiase/Cody Rhodes. Seriously? What have they done to even warrent a semi-mid card push? I highly doubt they will even be in the damn match let alone have a shot to win. If anything they will be in a Tag Team match if at all.

John Morrison is another Kofi type situation here. I honestly never saw what was so great about him other then a flashy moveset and BORING promos. Face or heel he is just averange and yes I have to admit 6-7 months ago I thought that he could have a possible main-event push in the cards he has really turned into another Matt Hardy who the IWC has a man-crush on and wants in the main event so badly yet whenever he gets close he gets totally shitted on.

Drew Mac is a good choice, he is honestly a pretty good candidate, if he does win I would love to see how they would use his "undefeated streak" in the build up of when he decides to cash in. Even though I am not a fan of his I wouldn't mind him with the briefcase and he does have that "look" that Vince loves.

Dolph Ziggler I can't ever see as a legit contender I mean how many shots did he have at the IC title when JoMo was carrying it? And now he is in a mini-feud with Kane?

CM Punk, I am not gonna lie I would totally mark out if he did win and as much as I would like to see him go for the hat trick I don't see him in it, If anything he will be in a Tag Team match at Mania or a small time singles feud, honestly I would love to see him shipped to ECW and feud with Christan over the ECW title, make people actually care about the title.

Then There is.... The Miz. Honestly he is becoming one of my favorites, he is imo the perfect cadidate for the Briefcase, he has the mic skills, character, charisma and he over (he gets some really good heat) I would totally mark out if he does win and I could see him going into a feud with Taker (if he keeps the WHC that long). Honestly I could see him winning and the crowd still Booing him during the post match celebration.

Guys like MVP, Swagger, Finley etc. simple aren't going to happen.

seX-Power

I could legit see Ezekiel winning the title at RR with Regal's help, freeing up Christian for a possible Royal Rumble or MITB win, or even a brand switch. I can dream, as this is a great situation. Christian gets the push he's deserved for a long time, and the awesomeness that is Ezekiel becomes champ.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I really would hope Christian would win this year. Finally exiting midcard status and becoming a major player just like Edge. We seen what Christian was made of in TNA when he was champ and he did a good job. I think it is time WWE did something with Christian like they did Edge.

imjerel

Reaction score
What has Shelton done to deserve a push of any kind?

well he's had an incredible match wiv HBK back in 2002 i think, in the gold rush tourney, created a few hell of a matches in his career after that, and he has face the best of the best though only beaten a few bt still he faced them and nearly won

he's a former US (tied wiv austin as 7th longest champion, though not the longest bt has to count for something, right?) and a 3 time IC champ (one of his reigns is the longest of the decade), and twice as tag team champion

he has a whole lot in his resume, bt the only thing he still hasnt achieved is world champion status

ino, he's like the HBK of today, hell of an athlete just needs the right push