Who should win MITB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

soulreaper545

Reaction score
It's getting close to that time where we get to see the MITB match. The question is though who do you think will win this years MITB contract. Personally i would love to see Miz or Morrison win and hold on to the contract for 5 months at the most then win or put on a hell of a show in the title match. This way one of the two guys who deserve a push will finally have a reason to get it, if they win MITB.

Montana

I think the popular names will be Koffi Kingston, John Morrison, and maybe even MVP.

However i think Ted Dibiase should get it. It makes sense, and he can have it hanging over Randy Ortons head.

maty619

Reaction score
I think matt hardy or shelton benjamin they have both been in the buisiness for a while now but have not yet made it to the top although they are quality wrestlers i would be annoyed if someone like Dolph Ziggler or Drew Mcintire or even Kofi Kington wins that would be a push way too early in these men's careers i no that Kofi has been in the WWE for a while now but I still think its too early he should go for the tag team championships at the moment perhaps team with R-Truth after WM if they get drafted together i would love to see that tag team. I think one of the old timers should get it this year.

noumenon

I think the better thread at this point in time would be "Who's going to be in MITB".
One thing to consider though is that we've got a pretty strong string of face winners in MITB, I think it's about time we get a heel winner in there. If that isn't taken into consideration though I'd say the strongest contender this year would probably be John Morrison. Perhaps even Drew if he's good to go by then.

noumenon

I'd say Christian is more of a shoe in to be next contender to the US or IC title after Mania if anything. He'll definitely be in MITB, I don't see him winning it though.

Nation

Kingston better not win it. Christian, Miz, Morrison, MVP, Swagger, Drew, Shelton, Ziggler, DiBiase, and Rhodes are all more talented then Kingston. Hell Punk deserves a second win more then Kingston getting the win or even Rey Mysterio. Kingston is nothing more then mid card talent. His feud with Orton proved he's nothing special.

Rays_Peeps34

Reaction score
John Morrison should win it, then use it on Randy Orton.

The Rated R CMStar

The Miz. Period. The promos he would cut on that shit would be awesome, no pun intended :shifty:

Hell, I'd give Miz the Mr. Kennedy storyline in which Miz announces he's going to cash it in at WM27 and he starts his own little countdown.

LKP

What if edge say beats Jericho for the WHC and christian wins the MITB. Now that would be very interesting :).

maty619

Reaction score
What if edge say beats Jericho for the WHC and christian wins the MITB. Now that would be very interesting :).
Great idea but imo i would rather see them team up not fight btw how is jericho gonna get the title?

LKP

I mean even if Miz wins it i will be happy. Use who ever wins the MITB correctly when booking him. Or have who ever wins MITB cash it in on the night.

xtremebadass

I agree with Peepshow. Christian actually should have won it last year. I think being ECW Champion for so long followed by a MITB win would be a huge momentum booster for him to switch brands. Plus Edge is coming back. Christian could pull a major heel turn on Edge after Edge becomes face upon return.