Who is/was the better admin - ms or MC?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who has a hotter body?

• Mike Chaos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • monkeystyle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axis

Reaction score
ERRBODY QUIT RIDIN HIS ASS GODDAMN

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
It is just a forum but whats the point of posting when everything I post is goin to get shitted on and everyone goin to contious to make lil wise cracks and shit. Thats not the point of a fuckin forum its not mean't to be full of high school bull shit drama.

lmao, do I need to go and search for the 8000 'I H8 LADYHOTROD' threads/posts? I've been shit on plenty of times, it didn't scare me away. Seriously, who cares? People do it because of the way you respond to it. Why do you think I bother McFly so much? I do it because his WAAAAAHHHH reactions are priceless. If he just ignored me, I wouldn't keep going, but I know it bugs him so I keep doing it. It's the same situation with you. Again, no offence, but your posts scream I TAKE THE NET VERY SERIOUSLY and you do whine about 'getting shitted on' (lmao, it's 'getting shit/shat on').

Just let it go and it will all blow over. Post good posts, don't respond to people, they will get bored and move on.

Really, it's just one big LOL when people leave a forum because people don't like them.

Kizza

Reaction score
Watch out, he might report your posts as flames.

J...

Reaction score
lmao, do I need to go and search for the 8000 'I H8 LADYHOTROD' threads/posts? I've been shit on plenty of times, it didn't scare me away. Seriously, who cares? People do it because of the way you respond to it. Why do you think I bother McFly so much? I do it because his WAAAAAHHHH reactions are priceless. If he just ignored me, I wouldn't keep going, but I know it bugs him so I keep doing it. It's the same situation with you. Again, no offence, but your posts scream I TAKE THE NET VERY SERIOUSLY and you do whine about 'getting shitted on' (lmao, it's 'getting shit/shat on').

Just let it go and it will all blow over. Post good posts, don't respond to people, they will get bored and move on.

Really, it's just one big LOL when people leave a forum because people don't like them.

Im not goin anywhere I was just bitching and blowing off steam, do I take it serious to an extent, yes a small one. Do I get pissed when people talk shit here and go out and drink my e-sorrows away, naw it is just a forum, therefore if people going to badger me I should be able to e-rage.

Watch out, he might report your posts as flames.

Are you still talking?

Reaction score
Exactly its just a forum, not even a good one anymore its been takin over by a fuckin bunch of trolls, we can't keep a new staff member for more than a month. Fuck it imma go somewhere were the staff runs the members not the other way around. Fuck this shitty ass forum and fuck the members who turned it that way.

Do you want me to call the wambulance or are you going to hit the report button yourself again?

Kizza

Reaction score
I didn't recall him mentioning your mother at all J.

So how can he open his dick sucker?

Axis

Reaction score
YOU BOYS STILL RIDIN DAT MANS ASS GET YO MOTHER FUCKIN DIRTY ASS HANDS OFF DAT BOYS BACK SIDE N QUIT RIDING THAT ASS GODDAMN MAN WHAT THE HELL YOU DOIN RIDING THAT DAMN ASS THE HELL YOU DOIN