• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who has a hotter body?

• Mike Chaos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • monkeystyle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J...

Reaction score
Right, Japan attacked military forces, and Americans nuked innocent civilians. I couldn't have found myself a better comparison for your Blue action.
Oh and yea, good job at making even more depressed their owner who's going to die within the year.

Actually Reap and I are cool. I've talked to him on AIM and Facebook a few times and he has no problem with me. I personally appologized to everyone one on the WTF staff personally including WS and even a few members there. I admited what I did was wrong I just didn't go about making it a big deal here because its nothing that effects IWF.

The sad thing is the people I did it to don't hold it again me but the forum that was attacked first does. Pretty dumb wouldn't you say?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I think they both have their real goods and their real bads.. However I think I like Mike Chaos more for whatever reason.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I liked Monk, but what he did was a bitch move. Chaos has done a lot for this forum since Monk has left, and has added great new features. I voted Chaos :jerk:

I think Monk did a lot, though, in the two years Mike was gone.

Reaction score
I know I said I'd accept a staff spot again when hell froze over but now that that has happened I'm going to reneg and push it back to when pigs fly.

obese_man--300x300.jpg

Reaction score
Im American Japan attacked Pearl Harbor so we droped bombs on Nagasaki and Hyroshima. Monk attack here and deleted people and threads so I made there fuckin website implode. Remind me what does that forum have to do with this one again? Where's you alliance?

lmao @ using war as a positive.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
...it was more of a joke, not suprised you didn't understand.

Sorry, J, but I fail to see where the joke is.

Sounds more like you used that example for your reason to 'attack' and then when you realized how gay and serious that sounded, you claim it's a joke.....

J...

Reaction score
Im done explaining every fuckin post to everyone. I never call anyone out infact I try to join in conversations that people start and just fuckin post, can everyone seriously stop riding my ass?