Who is/was the better admin - ms or MC?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who has a hotter body?

• Mike Chaos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • monkeystyle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I think Monk did a lot, though, in the two years Mike was gone.

So I missed 2 years out of 7. Everyone is entitled to a vacation. People say it was active here during his reign. Most of these people are the people who joined during that time and weren't here for 7 years to experience the lowest of the lows and the highest of the highs. I guess history only applies when it is convenient.

Plus WTF (no pun intended) why is this thread being sidetracked. This is about me and Monk. And if he wouldn't of done what he did when I made him admin the last time I wouldn't of had a problem with him being on staff. But it is too much of a risk.

Kizza

Reaction score
YOU BOYS STILL RIDIN DAT MANS ASS GET YO MOTHER FUCKIN DIRTY ASS HANDS OFF DAT BOYS BACK SIDE N QUIT RIDING THAT ASS GODDAMN MAN WHAT THE HELL YOU DOIN RIDING THAT DAMN ASS THE HELL YOU DOIN

:lmao

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So I missed 2 years out of 7. Everyone is entitled to a vacation. People say it was active here during his reign. Most of these people are the people who joined during that time and weren't here for 7 years to experience the lowest of the lows and the highest of the highs. I guess history only applies when it is convenient.

Plus WTF (no pun intended) why is this thread being sidetracked. This is about me and Monk. And if he wouldn't of done what he did when I made him admin the last time I wouldn't of had a problem with him being on staff. But it is too much of a risk.

I am a revolution.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
BTW I resent being mislead by the thread title. I totally have the hotter body.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So everyone knows ehh we ain't mad at J anymore.

Hell when he came over a few weeks ago we all welcomed him kindly. Holdiing E-Grudges is lame. Oh yeah look at me the guy pissed at Mike. Thats cause that still going on. If he changed it back to everything right i stfu and go back to normal