Who is/was the better admin - ms or MC?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who has a hotter body?

• Mike Chaos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • monkeystyle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J...

Reaction score
I been trying, I been tryin to not start shit and just post. I've been contributing to a nice chunk of the forums activity lately but everywhere I go people are crackin jokes and shit about me. Im not a fuckin LKP or Blaze. Im not goin to just stick around until my username starts getting changed and parts of the website start getting blocked for me. Its fuckin stupid.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Im done explaining every fuckin post to everyone. I never call anyone out infact I try to join in conversations that people start and just fuckin post, can everyone seriously stop riding my ass?

Your the one who brought the stuff that happened at Reap's place back up. It was dropped and dead and you made a new thread on it rehashing it. So anything about that being brought back up, you did to yourself.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I been trying, I been tryin to not start shit and just post. I've been contributing to a nice chunk of the forums activity lately but everywhere I go people are crackin jokes and shit about me. Im not a fuckin LKP or Blaze. Im not goin to just stick around until my username starts getting changed and parts of the website start getting blocked for me. Its fuckin stupid.

I'm just giving you advice here so don't get offended or anything but you take this shit way too seriously. At one point, I had just about every single person in this forum on my ass because they all rode Monk's dick and they knew I wasn't too fond of Monk (I don't hate him at all, we just clash, but we have gotten along before so it's not impossible) and I didn't cry about it, I just kept posting like usual. I really don't care what people in a forum think of me. I am here to post about wrestling and other shit. If I make some e-friends along the way, cool, but I don't go out of my way to be extra nice so people will like me and think I am cool. I get bored and act like a smurf, I don't care.

Just stop taking it to heart so much. It will pass. You are just making it stay longer by getting so upset over it. It's just a forum....

J...

Reaction score
Exactly its just a forum, not even a good one anymore its been takin over by a fuckin bunch of trolls, we can't keep a new staff member for more than a month. Fuck it imma go somewhere were the staff runs the members not the other way around. Fuck this shitty ass forum and fuck the members who turned it that way.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lol, it's not 'just a forum' when it angers you so much that you get pushed out of it by random people. You let this shit get to you....

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
J;594132[B said:
]Bullshit people kept bringin it up before that[/B], I did that to finally prove I was right.

Really?

Dear Everyone who whined about my actions before
Started by J, 06-06-2010 02:59 AM

That was the thread that you started that now says you deleted. You brought it back after it was dead. No one talked about it anymore. No one even brought up Reap's forum besides someone saying RC Styles joined there. Why they wanted us to know I'll never know but the point still stands.

I don't know about all the other stuff that you get shitted on. I don't pay attention to it. But the fact that you felt the need to bring up said incident, anything about that was brought upon you.

J...

Reaction score
lol, it's not 'just a forum' when it angers you so much that you get pushed out of it by random people. You let this shit get to you....

It is just a forum but whats the point of posting when everything I post is goin to get shitted on and everyone goin to contious to make lil wise cracks and shit. Thats not the point of a fuckin forum its not mean't to be full of high school bull shit drama.

J...

Reaction score
Really?

Dear Everyone who whined about my actions before
Started by J, 06-06-2010 02:59 AM

That was the thread that you started that now says you deleted. You brought it back after it was dead. No one talked about it anymore. No one even brought up Reap's forum besides someone saying RC Styles joined there. Why they wanted us to know I'll never know but the point still stands.

I don't know about all the other stuff that you get shitted on. I don't pay attention to it. But the fact that you felt the need to bring up said incident, anything about that was brought upon you.

That proves nothing not a god damn thing, proves I made a thread about it, doesn't prove that grudgees aren't still held about it and that people still talk about it. How bout the fact no one started hating on me until I became a mod, what the fucks the point of that in fact I don't think anyone used to hate me in fact go look at old threads most the people that hate on me now used to support me 100% as a poster, its fuckin retarted, people and there fuckin groups.

Kizza

Reaction score
Im American Japan attacked Pearl Harbor so we droped bombs on Nagasaki and Hyroshima. Monk attack here and deleted people and threads so I made there fuckin website implode. Remind me what does that forum have to do with this one again? Where's you alliance?

You mean like needlessly fucking up innocent Japanese people who had NOTHING to do with the Pearl Harbour attacks? I do History, so don't try and come across as a patriot and shit.

J...

Reaction score
You mean like needlessly fucking up innocent Japanese people who had NOTHING to do with the Pearl Harbour attacks? I do History, so don't try and come across as a patriot and shit.

Hey dumbfuck read back to where I said it was a joke before you fuckin quote me blueberry.

Kizza

Reaction score
Oh wait, my bad, one of the most devastating events in history was used as a joke. Jeez, I should have seen that coming from an idiot like you.

Kizza

Reaction score
Oh yeah, cos it was absolutely hilarious, as seen with everyone else in the thread finding it funny.