Who is/was the better admin - ms or MC?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who has a hotter body?

• Mike Chaos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • monkeystyle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I won't be here much longer just gotta find a place to go.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
So I missed 2 years out of 7. Everyone is entitled to a vacation. People say it was active here during his reign. Most of these people are the people who joined during that time and weren't here for 7 years to experience the lowest of the lows and the highest of the highs. I guess history only applies when it is convenient.

Plus WTF (no pun intended) why is this thread being sidetracked. This is about me and Monk. And if he wouldn't of done what he did when I made him admin the last time I wouldn't of had a problem with him being on staff. But it is too much of a risk.

When you're the admin of a forum, I don't think a 2 year vacation is really something you should go for. You don't have to log in daily, you don't even have to log in for more than five minutes, but to just up and leave a place you are partially in charge of kinda shows a lack of caring, imo. We all get busy in life, it's normal, but to just disappear for that amount of time.....ehhhhh, kinda gay. I wasn't one of the people who disrespected you but you have to be able to understand why these guys did it. You left the forum for other people to manage and then you came back and acted like you owned the place....yet you didn't show a care in the world for it in the two years you were gone.

Just my opinion.

...god...

Reaction score
Mike Chaos did not leave this forum entirely for 2 years.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I wasn't one of the people who disrespected you but you have to be able to understand why these guys did it.

I am still trying to figure out how after being the first person in line to support Mike Chaos when he made his comeback, supported the guy as he tried to get the forum back in line, he made me Admin only to demote me 3 months later without any warning or any reason beforehand. I wouldn't have taken it so rough if he would have just had some decency to tell me about the situation instead of just going behind my back and axing me from my position after I supported him and showed him the proper respect the entire time. So much for showing respect and getting some back in return.

As of right now this poll is not getting a vote from me.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I am still trying to figure out how after being the first person in line to support Mike Chaos when he made his comeback, supported the guy as he tried to get the forum back in line, he made me Admin only to demote me 3 months later without any warning or any reason beforehand. I wouldn't have taken it so rough if he would have just had some decency to tell me about the situation instead of just going behind my back and axing me from my position after I supported him and showed him the proper respect the entire time. So much for showing respect and getting some back in return.

As of right now this poll is not getting a vote from me.

It's pretty gay if you ask me but we're talking about the guy who thinks a stupid wigger noob who has no life and makes almost 300 posts in a week is better than intelligent members who have posted here for years and showed dedication so there isn't much of a surprise here.

Kizza

Reaction score
I'd rather have XBA as admin than this guy as smod.

That's how bad he is.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
When you're the admin of a forum, I don't think a 2 year vacation is really something you should go for. You don't have to log in daily, you don't even have to log in for more than five minutes, but to just up and leave a place you are partially in charge of kinda shows a lack of caring, imo. We all get busy in life, it's normal, but to just disappear for that amount of time.....ehhhhh, kinda gay. I wasn't one of the people who disrespected you but you have to be able to understand why these guys did it. You left the forum for other people to manage and then you came back and acted like you owned the place....yet you didn't show a care in the world for it in the two years you were gone.

Just my opinion.

I popped up every now and then. I was busy with REAL life. Having a full time job. A full time girl friend and real life commitments. I did log in every now and then to make sure the place was still running. This is known. Look at my posts during that time span. I came in every now and then and posted. There are times when an internet forum is at the bottom of the priority list. I came back like I owned the place because technically Mark did hand the forum over to me back in 2004/5. And the fact that I stopped watching wrestling roughly in late 2007. Partying, making money and getting pussy > being active at a wrestling forum.