Who is the best wrestler in the world?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the best wrestler in the world?

• Shawn Michaels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kurt Angle

• AJ Styles

• Other

• Total voters

Axis

HOLYSHITGETTHEFUCKOUTWHATTHEFUCKISGOINGONWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATHWTAHWTAHWTAWTAHWTHATWLOLOLOLOLLLMALALAMOAMLAOAROFLORFLORLWHATWHATHOWISTHISHAPPENING.

Kurt Angle? Really? Really? People are saying Kurt Angle. And it's 2010. Yes, I also wish it was 2001 - 2003, but it's not. The guy has had maybe 2 or 3 great (GREAT, don't list a bunch of FCW Sheamus matches and tell me they're great) matches in the past 3 - 4 years.

Kurt Angle's only thing is that he can kick out of finishers. What a story! You thought that Styles Clash would finish him, amirite?! Oh it didn't? Maybe the second one? Nope. Third? Nah. How about a nice big Muscle Buster? Psych. He's used the same damn formula for the past 7 years, and he never does anything beyond it. He never does the "little" things that take somebody from being good-great to being the best in the world. He's still good, maybe great, but to call him the best in the world at this point is, imo, laughable.

Anyway, Shawn Michaels is probably the best answer. Over the past few years he's really stepped up his game to become somewhat of an icon in professional wrestling; and not in the sense of the term that everybody who has wrestled over 10 years wants to call themselves. Every match he's in tells its own story, and he keeps himself fresh that way.

Jericho is very good right now, Styles is up there too, but he has nothing to work with. When he wants to be, the Undertaker can put on performances on a whole different level.

Overall, though, my vote is Chris Benoit.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I have to go with, the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels, The Headliner, the ShowStopper, the Main Event! 1990 or 2010, HBK has always been able to steal the show and deliver the one of the greatest matches in the world. No matter if he is 16 or 40.

the408kid

Reaction score
That's what i did..

But I don't really know a best in the world list that doesn't include Chris Jericho.

I think Great Khali should be added on there. LOL JK People

the408kid

Reaction score
yes I have heard of the gorgeous one although I really dont care about him