Who is the best wrestler in the world?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the best wrestler in the world?

• Shawn Michaels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kurt Angle

• AJ Styles

• Other

• Total voters

The Rated R CMStar

To clarify it, and for the notion of this thread, when I talk about best wrestler, I am referring to their work in the ring, so don't bring into account facts such as how big he is of a draw or how much merchandise he sells, stuff like that.

Also, don't view it as who's better for the sake of being more athletic or better from a technical standpoint, you have to also include the "sports entertainment" aspect so to speak, of telling a story.

Anyways, imo, it's Shawn Michaels. Kurt Angle was a close second but I just see HBK capable of telling far more stories in the ring and managing to morph the range in which his character wrestles.

noumenon

I'll keep it simple for the sake of the poll and vote for one that's listed. Kurt Angle's work has been phenomenal as of late, so out of these I'd definitely have to go with Angle. I love his in ring style and he just comes off looking like a total fucking beast most of the time. Just really aggressive, raw and for the most part... pretty realistic.
For me Jericho would honestly be a tie, with HBK coming in an extremely close second.

straight_edge76

^agreed.

He is good no doubt but he does nothing special on the mic or in the ring. Kinda boring tbh. I've tried hard to get excited about him but I can't.

LKP

1. Angle
2. Hbk
3. Jericho
4. Aj Styles
5. Desmond Wolfe ( huge McGuinness fan)

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
1. Kurt Angle
2. Jericho

HBK's imo has been nothing since his return. Just a joke of his former self. I'd put Christian above him. He has good to great matches with EVERYONE. He's pulled the best match out of Kozlof so far.

Famou$ 187

I'll keep it simple for the sake of the poll and vote for one that's listed. Kurt Angle's work has been phenomenal as of late, so out of these I'd definitely have to go with Angle. I love his in ring style and he just comes off looking like a total fucking beast most of the time. Just really aggressive, raw and for the most part... pretty realistic.
For me Jericho would honestly be a tie, with HBK coming in an extremely close second.
This. 100% Agreeed.